What's the sluttiest thing you've ever done?

What's the sluttiest thing you've ever done?

I once sucked off a stranger at a glory hole at a local bar.

Why would you do that?

inb4 op is a guy

i was a gay gang bang slut at an after party once. there were about 7 guys and i loved every second of it

He is though. 99% of Sup Forums is made up of males. When a thread like this comes along I need proof. Just give a time stamp of half your face or your hands. Don't even need to show for a, just want proof

>implying fags dont' all act like that

I once jacked off 6 times in one day

I think this thread is directed at women, i mean, men can't be sluts.

In highschool I slept over my friends house got under his covers and pressed my dick on him. Jerked him and myself off

I started being a sissy 2 years ago and it's fun. You just don't have to take it to extremes like some people do.

Though it is nice to push it every once in a while. You don't even have to change your body that much, it's all in the way you dress yourself.

I wear big glasses and the wig in pig tails with some hair covering my face. Just a little bit of makeup and this makes my face look softer. Don't wear a shit ton of makeup cause you look ridiculous.

I wear dresses a every once in a while, but I tend to wear blouses/crop tops and mini skirts. I tend to buy the tops a little bit bigger, not too loose though, so it makes my frame smaller.

I have great thighs, legs and ass though so I'm covered in those departments. I even charge for my sevices when I do it.

the fuck is this?
leddit?

I once cheated on my calculus test when we were doing integration. Wrote a bunch of shit on my formula sheet, but super lightly so no one could see unless you looked really close.

Most of the guys I get with seem to be first timers. For example shy and don't know what the fuck they're doing. But I also make them wear condoms cause fuck getting Aids.

I have a lot of stories but a lot of people here thought they were copypasta so I stopped posting. There's 2 that always makes me hot though and it was the first 2 times I dressed up.

>After considering crossdressing I finally do it
>put on wig, crop top, black mini skirt and thigh socks
>go to an adult store that has a theater
>get there around 1 a.m.
>parking lot full, though only the employee and his friend outside, both stare at me checking me out
>you need to put money to go in but damn dollars won't go through, already sweating bullets
>guy that works there helps me
>go inside and immediately get attention from guys
>more nervous
>walk around different rooms and some guys are slowly following me
>feel like leaving when employee suddenly shows up and tells me if I'm leaving so soon
>tell him I need to be somewhere as he walks towards me
>tells me I'm cute as he touches my abdomen
>he asks me if he can kiss me, want to tell him that's gay but here I am dressed like a bitch
>suddenly I feel someone lifting up my skirt and grabbing my ass
>it's his friend
>they sandwich me between them and he starts making out with me
>I start grabbing his cock, feeling it grow in my hand
>But I also start feeling a cock start rubbing my ass
>I start getting lost in my hornyness as they take off my skirt and spank me
>But I get more nervous and I nope out of there

The next time I did it I sucked and took 3 cocks though.

Never done anything slutty. But I sometimes fantasizes about getting raped.

>The next time I did it I sucked and took 3 cocks though.

Can we have that story please?

>n-no homo

That´s not how this works, tits or GTFO.
Also there are no girls on the internet.

i fucked a black dude off A4A

story please, did they all use your mouth?

kik me if you want some rp, JamesLYBob

Fucking degenerate slut, how dare you

source?

>go back to same place
>this time a bit more confident
>dressed the same
>go in there and get attention again
>suddenly 3 guys approach me and ask me if I want to have fun
>tell them I charge so they can leave cause I'm nervous again
>they say how much
>holy fuck, but they are older so it makes sense they have money
> $130 for each one?
>theyaccept.jpg
>want me to suck them off, kneel in front of them
>surprisingly big cocks
>I still remember approaching the first one with my lips knowing this is for real and not a dildo
>feels really juicy, immediately get horny
>start stroking the other 2
>take turns sucking them off
>make them cum, one inside my mouth
>a little bit disgusted but I like it
>one decides to fuck me and I let him
>he stars kissing my neck as his finger goes inside my asshole
>they take off my clothes and he sits me and his lap, his cock going immediately inside me
>had fucked a dildo before but this is more enjoyable
>turns me around so one of his buddies can suck me off
>I cum immediately
>he still fucking me though
>feel his warm cum inside of me
>noticed that other guys there were enjoying the show
>they leave me there with the money, I immediately start getting dressed but my legs are shaking
>his cum is still dripping from my asshole

After that I was really paranoid I caught something but luckily nothing happened though. Since then I'm smarter at controlling the situation and knowing what to charge.

Gave me a boner, continue

More, got kik?

bangbros.com

More pics please/

I was at a bar and all of my friends left. Twink offered me to drive me home. Came inside and i threw him on my couch took off his jeans and deepthroated him for the ride

can u post a pic of urself pls kind trap :)

Ha

Fucked 2 sisters within 4 hours of each other with neither of them knowing that I fucked her sister.

More

more?

You picture of a pretty girl kinda ruins your greentext.

I blew a guy on the 32nd floor of a hotel. Just like, by the elevators.

Sounds hot as fuck, I'm a bit jealous. I always wanted to fuck sisters as well, but without the other one knowing about it.

Sauce

Which one was better?

I went to a club that I frequent regularly, most of my friends had left at this point. This guy who had bought me a drink earlier in the night if I wanted to go party with his friends, went to a boat they had on the water nearby and I fucked him and his 3 friends, never told anyone and I usually don't do stuff like that but since it was basically anonymous I didn't mind :3

See

Any more?

Is this bait or are you retarded

The younger one, but that might have been because I was high with her.

Went on a date with a girl, went home with her, fucked her, I didn't want to stay the night and she felt too tired to go out, so I went out, went to a rave, ran into the girl's younger sister there, wound up back in my dorm room (I had a single, no roommate) and fucked her while candyflipping. I made out with some other girls at the party too.

Fucked my girlfriend, she then went to work and I fucked her roommate.
Shit's cash

i sucked dick of my stepbrother

Nothing too slutty

Fucked like 30 girls off of tinder the first year i tried it almost all bareback but that's it

I got fucked in the ass with a strapon once, rather brutally.
Wasnt my cup of tea.
Some shit came out.
It smelled shit.
I kinda tore up a little, so asshole loser now.

I am open for trying everything atleast once, but this sucked.
Wont ever happend again.
Not my cup of tea, dont understand why People want to get fucked in the ass.

Mine are rekked, and it smelled

>be 23
>last university year
>bi-curious, never been with a guy but the thought of cock just gets me diamonds
>get on grindr
>talk to a guy 26 nurse top
>tell him to come over, i'm home alone
>comes over
>heavily tattooed
>smoke a joint
>i'm nervous af
>tell him to come and check out my bathroom
>he sits in my room couch
>i just start to grope him
>he's not even hard yet
>get on my knees in front of him
>i feel it getting hard thru the pants
>take off his pants
>start sucking him
>he tries to gag me i reflux
>tells me to stand up, starts feeling up my ass and kissing my cheeks
>i get on all fours, my ass is ravaging
>no condom, no lube
>resume sucking
>meanwhile i'm jerking and cumming in seconds
>he lays on the bed and i get tired of sucking
>jerked him off until cummin
>never say him again

you have to use lube idiot
and you're not supposed to have shit in your rectum when you do it

She used tonns of lube
And how are you NOT having shit there?

Pls ezplain

>And how are you NOT having shit there?
enema

But srsly? Do you enema every time then? What if you need to take a dump after enema?

Seems impractical, atleast to me

Do you plan on telling them?

Not every gay dude is a turboslut.... I've only ever been with a few people and I've never even had a threesome.
Even during sex I don't even do anything particularly fetishy, I just bounce on his dick pretty much lol

you only need to enema if you have a terrible diet that leaves your ass a shitty mess
>What if you need to take a dump after enema?
jesus how many times do you poop a day?

i never used an enema but just made sure i went to the bathroom recently and everything was solid lol, never had any issues with anal

I usually don't do an enema every time, it really depends on what I've been eating lately.
If you do an enema you won't need to poop for quite a while. Just make sure you hold it in for a while. Then use a douche to squirt some water in after to kind of clean up the rectum.

this was years ago, and I don't know contact info for either of them anymore (only had contact info for the older sister, only knew they were sisters from a few other encounters with them both), so as far as I know I got away with it or even if they talked to each other and found out, they didn't know me anymore so it doesn't matter.

I fucked a girl with my dick.

on my flight home from a vacation, I made a super hot swedish milf cum without touching her. while she was sitting next to her hot daughters. it was pretty damn fun.

Cristi Ann

>Aids: the thread

what's it like to get someone like this in a car for 20 minutes?

same still jerk off to the thoughts. ended up doing it every time i slept over and had one sober experience where mid hot tub night, got on his lap made out, sucked him off and let me fuck me "when we went to bed".... only banged women (probably 15) since, and only get turned on by thoughts with him... weird.

I licked out my girlfriend's friend last night in a nightclub toilet and also sucked on her toes when I was in there.

It's the lowest I've ever been.

i inserted 36 sharpies into my anus and took a photo and posted it here

Pics or it didn't happen

gave pity bj to a friend of a friend who always flirts with me

did she find out?

I haven't told her yet. Going to meet her friend tomorrow and talk about how best to tell her. Or maybe we'll fuck. I don't know

Why tell her? All you did was eat some pussy.