What's the top guy's name again?

>Beetlejuice wins
>puts on makes
Post yfw

nobody else say it

BEETLE

BEETLEJUICE

THE RIDDLER CANNOT BEAT BATMAN

Of all the shitty vs movies out there, this would be one worth watching.

Isn't the Mask the equivalent of a universe-traversing / dimensional-hopping / omnipotent / cosmic deity?

Beetlejuice doesn't have toon force. He is just a poltergeist.

In a fight between a character with cartoon powers and any other character, the cartoon always wins.

Who would win in a fight between Candlejack and Beetleju

Beetlejuice is already dead, so he wins by default.
Also I think that movie is much funnier and original in comparison.

Isn't Beetlejuice?

No? He's just a spooky ghost. He also has a bigger crutch than the Mask.

it would end in a hilarious draw. there both gods.

No, he is centuries beyond ghosts, and is shown to have way more powers than the ghosts, he is at least a demon.

>Centuries old
He attended Juliard which was established in 1905 but also was alive during the black plague. He would have had to have been alive at 700+ years old to have attended Juliard.

The universe implodes

Or just be a transdimensional demon/cosmic deity who can effectively possess people in different time periods because he can transcend the common rules of space and time.

Who? Me?

>cue Danny Elfman's doo-doo-doo-doo-doo

>who can effectively possess people
You're proposing this as a theory, but it's actually established in the movie, if you'd even seen it.

I am using movie cannon to justify

You are the only one who got it.

>there both gods.
no

Can the mask appear during the day? Beetle youknowho can just wait it out and piss on mask

>In the original comics, The Mask grants the user superhuman physical attributes and intelligence, a healing factor, the ability to look like other people, and the ability to create objects out of thin air. A perfect example of The Mask's almost omnipotent powers happened when The Mask managed to swallow whole an entire hulking alien mutant invader by shapeshifting his head and mouth to gigantic sizes. The Alien found himself bound by chains in the cave-like stomach system of The Mask and he encountered a cannibal caricature of The Mask, ready to devour him alive.
>implying

Can Beetlejuice wear the mask?

TELL ME ABOUT IPKISS!
WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK!!?

DAAAAAAY-O

I fucking guarantee it will somehow lead to Beetlejuice putting on the mask.

And then everyone is fucked.

You can't beat the ghost with the most. He's gonna turn on the juice and see what shakes loose.

He's also seen The Exorcist one hundred and sixty seven times

I only know that he is a big guy, sorry, CIA, can`t help.

>Tfw the Exorcist actually does get funnier every time I see it

i'd watch the fuck out of that