ITT: 8am in the twin towers September 11 2001

ITT: 8am in the twin towers September 11 2001

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a8Hk1-BpXO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just got off the Path train at WTC on my way into work on Wall St.

What a great day to be alive!

Christ I gotta shit, hope no one else is in the bathroom because I'm going to be in there a while!

Quit daydreaming! I need those files in by 9

Im in the fucking womb mutha fucks

fuck I hate this job sometimes I wish these buildings would collapse

Hey Cliff. Have you seen Courtney in Accounting today? Phew, man. she is smoking hot. I'd smash her all right.

Jesus I'm old.

Hi, guys, Have you seen Mr. Silverstein and his sons today ? I heard he bought terrorism insurance not so long ago. Like if were to be attacked here !

Today's the day i'll finally tell Kaitlin how I really feel about her. No one has ever proposed to someone on the roof top. Nothing can ruin this day.

Well, I'm not in middle management YET, but I'm seeing my superiors today and, well... fingers crossed...

gtfo nigger
no underagedes

hey Jason, what is this box labeled nano-termites doing in the bathroom?

I am 12 and what is this.

So strait?...right?

Is that a plane?

no, bill, that's superman.
gtf back to work I need that shipment ordered yesterday!

No, it's a bird you mong

Any idea why the boss wants us to weaken the structural integrity of the building?

بالتأكيد، الكافر

I wonder why Satam called in sick today

wow, it was 10 years already that Mandela died in prison

The copy machine is busted again. Someone call IT while I go to Staples to make copies.

don't be a lazy faggot, ask lucy from the 8th floor to make copies for you

I have a baaad feeling about this

Yep, Rashid is out from my department too. Never trust those sandies.

i don't know, but he said he works for some guy in DC...

"Hey mom... yeah... fine, you? Yep, in the air right now... Shouldn't be too long before we land. Alright, I'll see you when I get there... Love you too."

Bill why would a plane be this close to the towers? Did you get high again?

This sucks. At least I work at the desk by the entrance so I don't have to endure those long elevator rides.

Shit. I left my lunch at home. Someone cover those shipments while I get it please

FUCK YOU ALL YOU NIGGERS
I'M QUITTING THIS JOB RIGHT FUCKING NOW

but I cannot focus on it, it feels like is a hologram or something

Finally! Made it to the office on time, gonna be a good day!

I wonder if anything can melt these steel beams

Nonsense, Jenkins. We'll just go out for lunch today, my treat.

I fucking hate my job....sometimes I wish I could just jump out this fucking window....Some day.....some day...

There's nothing to worry about. Not even jet fuel could melt these steel beams.

Hello! This is my first day here. Just graduated college.

I wonder if there is any group of people I'll hate more than niggers

Seth MacFarlane called, he lost his flight, he is safe, he is now on payroll

AS I FUCKING SAID, I QUIT
*exits door*
*A massive explosion*

You know what? Same thing with Ajer, told me "allah yusallmak". Sounded like he was at the airport though.

I just got some pretty dire insider information, guys. I sure hope we're not headed for a massive crash!

ok ive spent the last month doing that report, hopfully my wife isnt too mad i havent really seen her that much reacently but ive booked a reservation at her favorite restaurant for tonight.
i cant wait to see her

Hey guys i brought some Krispy Kremes, anybody want some?

check it out, Pamela Anderson on Howard Stern rigbht now

The sand nigger pilot driving this plane doesnt seem the brightest.

sure glad we installed those steel beams recently, ain't nobody gonna melt that

Mister Trump on line 2 sir

Oh God, I gotta fart... like, I REALLY gotta let one out... Maybe if I cough it'll mask the noise?

*leans over*

*PBRRR-*

*HUGE ASS EXPLOSION*

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams,
But the jews who did 9/11 melted my dreams.

>under 18

Hey Eric, what is C4 and why the fuck are there a shitton boxes of it in the restroom?

Omg my hair looks fucked today can this day get any worse

Whoa, my new office is HUGE! And look at the view, too. Man, the perks of working this high up.

Why are you pretending to be in a plane while you are in the twin towers?

God fuckin asshole. Boss won't get off my ass. He can deadline this dick. Wish someone would just kill me now.

hmmmm Satam said he just got his pilots license. I wonder..........nahhhhh

GET DOWN ! A PLANE !

Fuck windows 98 why didn't we update to NT yet? This thing is going to make me want to jump out the window.

When you sneak off into the bathroom to smoke an early morning doobie, you can be anywhere you want. In fact, my imagination got so vivid, I thought I heard bombs ticking while I was blazing in that stall. Think my guy gave me more than weed...

You finally made it :)

lost

I'm telling you Bill, I did sleep with Jill from accounting.

Gave her one of these

SADIQ! WHERE ARE THOSE GODDAMN REPORTS! YOU HAD 3 FUCKING WEEKS! SADIQ?! Sa-Sadiq?

flight 93, this is your captain, there was a atomic bomb attack in Los Angeles, where are landing to a military base in Virginia, let's pray that we are safe and sound.

> Lands on the runaway, See a tank pointing its cannon to the cockpit. Military men waiting outside.

Why the fuck did I ever sign up for an internship at this shit hole.....My fucking whore wife was right once again...If I catch her sleeping with my boss one more time up in his office I swear to god Ill kill them both.

"You know what? I don't care what everybody says anymore. Fuck this job, imma go fishing today"

*leaves entrance*

Can you imagine what those people were thinking when they saw a plane heading straight towards them? Same can be said for the people on those flights, just imagine what they were thinking when the plane collided with the building. There is even footage of some people jumping off the buildings to commit suicide because they would have rather died quick and painless than burn to death.

I shall pray for their souls.

Ted is gonna love this! When he comes in, I will turn on the lights and we all will yell SUPRISE ok? Here he comes...

*door opens*....*lights turn on*....SURPI

Man, what a slut. I'm gonna be slamming that piggy tonight. I'll film it for the entire office.

Hey everyone real quick, does anyone know where Elijah and Samuel Bernstein are? They're unusually late.

>Implying praying does anything except give you an excuse to feel like you're doing something meaningful

Hey guys, have any of you seen Muhammad today? I called his home but no answer and i needed his reports yesterday!

"The Thermate is primed"

"Activate it"

Well, it's been 8 years since the big, infamous WTC bombing that killed my uncle, but I think I finally did it. I finally got over my petty grudge towards the Muslim people for that horrific attack they did against the twin towers in 93. I just hope we won't forever be associated with that dark day.

Oh, last I saw he was with maintenance, fixing something inside the wall.

why I keep dreaming about green frogs?
what is this word... shadilay?

Nope, he said he had something important to do

I got way too drunk last night.
My head feels like it will explode at any moment.

True, but what else could you do? I sometimes like to think prayer can be a form of honoring the dead. Also I'd like to think praying is better than doing nothing at all, some people don't do jack shit.

HEY! JIM! The printer's out of ink again!

I swear, that printer will be the death of me...

tuesday's gone with the wind

"Open up wide Billy, here comes the airplane"

>Implying the fact you think praying is worth anything actually makes it worthwhile

Why the hell is a person in Sales doing with maintenance?

You know what guys?
They should put parachutes in the upper floor offices in case of fire.
What do you think?

My horoscope warned me not to wear my green pig costume to work today...

Ignore it. Sandies will be sandies

Fucking idiotic idea Jim
You always come with these stupid ideas

She does this one thing with her tounge, will rock your worl--Oh hi Jill.

>START
>Control Panel
>Add or Remove Programs
> Microsoft Flight Simulator X
>Uninstalling .... 100%. Finish!

Okthxbye, I got a flight to catch!

I dunno, I thought nothing of it... He did have several suitcases with him too.

hahahahahahahah
you are listening to that fool Alex Jones too much

youtube.com/watch?v=a8Hk1-BpXO8

I think the stairwell will work better John. Parachutes are stupid in an office building

Underage ban

Fuck man, anybody else going to the roof top viewing platform on the North Tower?

You have work to do, Stevens. Get on it.