"Happy Cinco de Mayo! The best taco bowls are made in Trump Tower Grill. I love Hispanics!"

"Happy Cinco de Mayo! The best taco bowls are made in Trump Tower Grill. I love Hispanics!"

Has there ever been such a laughably transparent attempt to appeal to a demographic from a major candidate in any electoral history from any country?

"I like your food, vote for me!"

I mean I'm pretty on board with the Trump train, but come the fuck on, seriously?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-H9BOIYhgc
youtube.com/watch?v=DGDm4jkDbGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where's the guac?

Dude. It's called DELIVERING THE BANTZ.

>i like your food vote for me
>im still going to build a wall and deport you though
DURR HURRR HE'S PANDERING

>Tomorrow's headlines "Trump loves Hispanics!"

3D chess, amigo

>increasingly_nervous_man.png

How is this any different than Democrats saying

>we love you Hispanics we are going to let all your illegal cousins in

The best kebabs are made in OP's kitchen. I love the quintessentially British!

If he starts to tone down, and adopting these cringe worthy attempts at pandering to demographics like regular cucked politicians, he'll lose. Sad.

To play devils advocate, they haven't said it in those terms.

Trump might as well have said "I'm having mexican food ergo I like mexicans"

His is far more transparent than theirs

>I mean I'm pretty on board with the Trump train.

Nervous are we kabab?

I wonder what Mexicans think of this...

In case any of you were somehow still believing Trump was secretly some master troller with knowledge of meme magic, I think this post confirms that he's just a complete and total idiot.

>"somebody's doing the raping" >"temporary ban on all Muslims"
is also a lot more transparent than saying
>we need to examine the demographics of crime rates and take what we learn into account before we advocate letting in everybody who claims to be looking for a better life.

It's not a perfect analogy, but it seems like the brash absurdity of his tone has done him good.

My father is a hardcore conservative Rato voter who came of age to vote for Reagan, and he says "trump is an idiot, but I'll vote for him because I want to vote with my middle finger."

>not getting that he posted it to trigger liberals and get more media attention
You Hillary shills are fucking morons

free media coverage

Jeb facepalmed it was so bad

>still looking at Trump on the surface level
He's not appealing to Mexican voters, he's baiting the media into more free publicity. Look at his face and tell me he's not trolling. Also, guess how many retweets and likes that tweet has. Hint: it's an insanely high number.

Jeb should be delivering it soon

>Has there ever been such a laughably transparent attempt to appeal to a demographic from a major candidate in any electoral history from any country?

Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-H9BOIYhgc

You're taking the bait.

Read these quotes you faggots. Goddamn nobody fucking realizes this, how blind are you people?

This is brilliant bait by trump. If you can't see why, you're probably a dim bulb.

>lefts grab it and attempt to spin into race bait
>only people who buy the race bait are people already opposed to trump
>everyone else is exposed to Trump eating a taco bowl and saying his loves hispanics
>everyone else: seems alright to me, what's the deal? This whole trump is racist thing seems overblown

I'm so antiestablishment. I bribe them. They donate to me. I get a shitload of free media sounding like Carl the Cuck

I agree. Im on the Trump Train too but come on...at least take a bite before the picture

touche nathan...

I'm impressed with his reasonably messy office.

Not so impressed with his recent hiring of a goldmanite sorosian as his fundraiser. ffs.

Fuck off leaf

Holy shit

its a stunt to get 100m in free media coverage.

and it worked

More like headlines 30 minutes after he tweeted it

>this thread
How is this pandering to hispanics. Dude has a dirty af smirk on his face. One user already mentioned it here
>looking at Trump at surface level
>shiggydiggy

Well he is retarded. So it is possible for him to believe seemingly contradictory views and take seemingly contradictory actions. This is a guy who can't even answer simple questions on policies outside of memes when asked for details. Good business man but Henry Ford was an illiterate idiot outside of making cars so it definitely doesn't translate into intelligence.

>52k retweets

Woooooooow... is this his most RT troll shitpost yet?

I thought you Brits are big into satire.

He is slowly showing his true form!

So, what if he was eating Haggis and celebrating the Scots? Would that be "bad?"

I think it's sweet.

Hey OP! Watch this then go fuck yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=DGDm4jkDbGQ

>Pho
Disgusting

This, he's a shitposter of the highest caliber. He's not even in his NY office today because he's campaigning in West Virginia. And nobody noticed the bikini photo of his ex-wife on his table. Guy's a memester.

>Has there ever been such a laughably transparent attempt to appeal to a demographic from a major candidate

Um... like every demoncrat ever
All they do is pander.

He sure as shit got you to repost the pic and story.
Thanks for the press, muhammed.
Glad to see a britbong cares so much about an election he can't vote in.

Jesus Christ, the mental gymnastics on this.

Even if you support Trump, like I do, you can't help but think the liberals have a bloody point when he pretty much says

"I eat mexican food, I like Mexicans, vote for me!"

Sure it won't sway the true believers, but if you think the people who might be turned won't see this as laughable, you're mistaken

Sometimes people you support make mistakes, learn to accept that

you people are fucking stupid

this is top tier AAA media game

hillary just released an attack ad yesterday but now Trump has stolen all the spotlight with this "funny taco picture"

the media will be swarming all over this for the next few days. He effectively neutered her paid, stiff establishment shit with the power of trolling and baiting with social media

it already has like 400k+ likes and shares on kikebook

literally a social media nuke

>if you zoom in on the picture you can even see his 2nd wife's bikini photos in the lower right corner

Look nigger, trump doesn't bother people with detailed policy. You can watch a few interviews of his, or look on his website, but the average dickhead doesn't care, and trump has to win, not avoid looking simple.

>taco bowls

>Sometimes people you support make mistakes
You mean like allowing sharia law to be legitimate in Britland?

Tbh senpai I've heard hicks talk the same way. I mean, we should definitely promote it as being blackface, but did she explicitly mention that it was a black impersonation? She is from Arkansas.

I don't mean to defend her, I hate that bitch. She's never done a thing of good, and I come from a family that earned their way in life off of the things than she vilifies.

Great thread, Shlomo!

Oh shit, I'm home now, now I can use filters. Nice.

>I love Hispanics!

you see that's how you know he's authentic

I mean, what else would you expect someone who loves Hispanics to say?

>did she explicitly mention that it was a black impersonation?
Yes, it was supposed to be James Cleveland. She was quoting him, but using a pandering black southern accent.

Touché that sure skewered my point about Trump there matey

Average person is too retarded or autistic to realize he is joking

Yes keep telling yourself that. Look at the apologetics retarded Trump supporters engage in to settle the cognitive dissonance that arises as a result of them propping up an real idiot as their candidate and having to confront that reality. Come November, all your postings of the word cuck will be for naught.

Its time for adults to put you children in your place

Bill Clinton literally passed out fried chicken to black people the other day.
This doesn't seem that different to me.
Either way, I don't really care. And taco bowls are delicious.

Ahh, then never mind. This is gold.

I guess it could've been gold otherwise. Old rich lady mocking rural southerners. But the black one is better for making kind turn on themselves.

certainly made you look like a hypocrite

It's prime shitposting. Look at the retweets.

EVERYBODY'S talking about it.

EVERY

SINGLE

FUCKING

PERSON

Every normie, every pundit, everybody. It's become a mass meme already.

That's how Trump will win. By becoming America's meme. Nobody's talking about Hillary.

Truly, abuela knows best

Not all blacks are niggers and not all hispanics are illegal. Trump said he loves hispanics, and racists like Hillary respond saying he can't mean that because he dislikes illegals. And of course, all hispanics are illegal. I don't think Trump really sees race outside of the big picture, but Hillary panders as fuck because she only sees them as a voting bloc.

What is a faggot democrat even doing on this board.
Get out you nigger.

*libs turn on themselves mobile is a bitch.

it's like chocokrispis, but with taco bell mix instead

Hillary has spent 4 million in advisors just on how to compete against Trump.

But there's only one person who can help her now, and unfortunately for her, Scott Adam's raised his anti-Trump advisory asking price to $1.8 billion.

How so friend?

>adults

You mean the people who completely ruined the economy? Kekaroo.

Look at that grin I honestly think he knew this would cause major butthurt among the lefties.

Looks like hes taunting them

DONALD TRUMP IS A PANDERER OF PEACE.

Also, Hillary is already cementing herself as "The Woman Candidate". Full on victimhood rhetoric, right out of the feminist playbook.

She's going to lose by a fucking landslide. By fall, most people who are out of the loop will think Trump is already president. A lot of people ALREADY think that.

This is the last straw. I used to be a Trump man but I am now a #Hilldog ARF ARF ARF

>I like Hispanics he he he
>*shit eating grin*

Fucking Donald

this man is a fucking genius

He's using their illogical political correctness against them.

The man is a fucking tactician.

Whether it's black or just southern, it's still pandering. Just choose one accent. There's no reason to be switching back and forth.

Senpai

THIS IS THE FACE OF KEKSERVATISM
>eat that shit and grin so the koch brothers will repay your loans

Remember when he kept saying Ted Cruz is a liar until everyone believed it?

I was out all day, what was Sup Forumss reaction to the Goldman Sachs thing and this

>doorbell rings
>it's jeb
>jeb: "here's your guac sir, sorry i'm late!"
>woman walks into room wearing only a towel
>it's jeb's goblin wife
>jeb: "b-but honey, you said i would always be your president no matter what"
>jeb's wife: "sorry babe, i need a *real* president to satisfy my needs, you just don't have the energy"
>donald: "you're a mess, jeb! now watch while i fuck your goblin wife!"
>jeb silently sobs and eats guacamole while donald pumps his god-seed into mrs. bush, impregnating her with golden-haired herculean goblins

His show is funny but of course he's an anti Trump kike.

is he giving the middle finger to the millions who burned their republican party membership cards already of the hundred million independent voters that will boycott fatty bankrupt?

I sincerely hope beyond all hope that the people who are pretending this is in any way a masterful move are memeing on a hitherto unknown scale.

Cause that's some next level denial

Cruz is actually a liar though.

>Ben Carson has left the race.

Nice combover. Who is this? I dont watch reality TV...

>I can't belive Trump would be so childish to make fun of Kasich eating
>Hurhur! look at Tump eating Mexican food, what a silly man.

You're an insufferable cunt.

Yeah I can't think of a single female national leader who won a political contest by playing the woman card - Julia Gillard got BTFO when she tried that here.
Following her misogyny speech - her approval ratings went from 47 to 28% and disapproval went from 48 to 62% over half a year period.

Trump has gotten this far doing this exact sort of thing and you STILL think the old rules apply to him?

What part of UNSTUMPABLE do you not understand?

its genius, he'll be on the news for weeks.

>Has there ever been such a laughably transparent attempt to appeal to a demographic from a major candidate in any electoral history from any country?

No, that goes to Bernie for saying White people can't be poor.

Not a republican. Sorry

President Trump

He's not trying to appeal to Hispanics you retard. He's posting something that, while not in itself racist, comes close enough to being racist to bait easily offended liberals into getting butthurt.

Then he just defends himself, saying "Look, all I said was I like taco bowls and they say that's racist. This political correctness needs to end!"

And then HE looks like the sane one, and all the people who were getting mad look like idiots. He loves to do that. He loves making liberals think he's racist without ever saying anything explicitly racist, and then turning it against them when they call him racist.

It astounds me how people are making this a big deal. The man's making headlines for tweeting out his lunch for fuck's sake.

>cinco de mayo
>I love Hispanics
Nigger, we're not all Mexicans.

It's a shitpost. Shut the fuck up.

Maybe The Dangerous Don just likes taco bowls and Hispanics?