Celebs

Celebs

Y-Yesterday me and my mistress Victoria Justice were shopping a-at a hardware store and I-I g-got very perturbed b-because a fellow k-kept l-looking a-at Vic when h-he recognized h-her... H-He even f-followed u-us into the next a-aisle, c-checking o-out h-her tight a-ass, t-tucked sweetly away i-in h-her tight fitting jeans... So I grabbed Vic's hips and p-pulled down h-her jeans p-pants r-right i-in front o-of him... She gasped, asked me what I-I was d-doing before c-curtly p-pulling them u-up again, very ashamed a-a complete stranger g-got a g-good l-look at her white p-panties... I-I laughed b-because th-the m-man stood th-there w-with a very s-surprised l-look o-on h-his face... V-Vic n-now t-took n-notice o-of his p-presence, having swirled h-her eyes around when h-her p-pants got p-pulled t-to see i-if anyone was a-around t-to see... H-He w-was the o-only o-one i-in the aisle w-with u-us h-however; th-that's w-why I-I did it there... So she j-just stood th-there, l-looking n-now very embarrassed, l-looking at m-me, g-glancing at h-him o-once, m-maybe w-wondering i-if she should a-apologize a-at my deviant a-act b-but j-just too scared t-to say anything... An awkward s-silence th-then f-followed; h-he w-was deftly n-n-now staring a-a-at h-h-her and s-she at m-me... I-I d-don't k-know what came over me but f-for some reason, maybe because I had an audience, I-I r-reached o-out m-my left f-finger, s-stroked her b-beautiful r-red lips and s-stuck i-it into h-her mouth... She j-just s-stood there l-looking d-down on the ground and then a-at me... His s-staring intensified when h-he saw me do this t-to her... I l-looked o-over and smiled a-at him a-and h-he responded b-by unzipping h-his pants and pulling o-out h-his Mini Clubber, g-going t-to work j-just six feet from us... Vic l-looked shocked a-and started t-to get scared... So I-I turned h-her around and p-p-patted h-her soft bum o-once i-in front o-of the fellow, g-giving h-him a last look before l-leaving...

well......................fuck.

Dude.. I love jacking off to pictures of hot celebs and Victoria Justice is an incredible specimen, but please and I stress that.. please go get some help or stop doing whatever it is you are doing. This is not healthy and you aren't going to get any better if you keep this up.

>Doesn't post the one where she's doggy.

user, please.

Please f-forgive m-me n-noble sir... I-I always g-giggle at the m-men wh-who w-will t-try t-t-to do anything t-to get the a-attentions o-of a-a beautiful w-woman l-like m-my Vic; th-they s-so desperately w-want t-to h-have o-one... I-It m-makes m-me realize h-how fortunate I-I am...

That's the stuff.

>best celeb

Exhibit A of TV Trope's "Getting Shit Past the Radar"

no love here for brie?

rape marry kill

the moment when jlo is 7 years older and still looks hotter

Jacking it to her

I'd Marry taylor and leave those 2 children alone.

Always love more Kylie.

TMI

Anyone have pics from the fapening 2.0? idk why they aren't posted here

Fucck

Minka

>dat body
>dem titties

It's an old meme sir but it checks out!!

I'm just as surprised as you are.

I mean it's not like that's the entire purpose of this thread. Thanks for sharing, I mean, if you didn't tell us, how would we have known?

This looks like it was drawn in the 30's on a scroll of papyrus.

taytay? :O

did you look at the other pictures before asking

I have these two on my taytay folder :O
>did you look at the other pictures before asking
no

Chloe moretz?

Wow you're retarded

brie larson

What's your favourite Taylor music video? I've been playing Blank Space on repeat. She's other worldly hot.

:(

not him, but "Ours"

Hnng

fuck she has me edging

I enjoyed that video until the end and found out that the guy she likes came back from serving. I thought maybe she was singing about missing him while she was at work for the day.

She sure is, I struggle to pick a favorite tbh, same with songs, pics of her etc because theyre all amazing. I really like the video for Wildest Dreams.

Aww lol how did you think that was Tay??

What are you thinking about?

an user on another thread told me :(

little baby awoke from a dream
curtain curled in sheets!
she stretched and yawned,
removed her yucky used panties,
dressing, starting her day!

when the fuck did she get all these disgusting tattoos?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

So good