The ride should never end

The ride should never end.

Keep it simple, keep it s/fur: Mods Are Handing Out MLP Warnings Edition

So I've always wondered but do the same like 5 people or some shit make these fur threads? I always thought so. Also what's the point of posting furry threads on Sup Forums, can't you post them in >>/trash/>>

?

Haha, I was wondering if that's why it died so fast but didn't think so.

Yup.

Man, we long predate /trash/

Well I swear it wasn't me. I can't report.

Ha, I wasn't even posting MLP. No idea that those Dusk chars were even MLP-related.

more slingkinis and other swimwear if you please

Unfortunately my collection is not arranged in a way for me to be able to provide /r/s. Sorry!

Man, the more I read about Roger Waters, the more of a dick he seems.

I'd permaban for dat shit.

Most of my MLP stuff is segregated from normal sfur. There is still a little bit in there, though.

I don't know why some of you tards think it's OK to post mlp. GR15 extends to anything relating to mlp including non pony characters. This includes dragons, humanized and anthro versions of the characters and anything related to mlp.
The only board its allowed is trash.

why isnt there a seperate bord for just fur related stuff?

I have posted full-on MLP in dozens of other threads over the last several years.

I posted one picture from an artist who did non-MLP characters in the style of MLP and got the warning.

This leads me to believe that mods are cracking down on MLP posting harder than usual.

I assume that due to the recent influx of CP posting on Sup Forums, they've had to increase the number of mods and janitors, which has lead to generally better policing.

Sup Forums likely doesn't want to have to deal with DNP issues.

>saving one of my dumb edits
kek

Probably stupid question: My lease is up in August. Is it better for me to show interest in renewing, or downplay it like when buying a car?

We actually had a /fur/ once. It was a trap from moot, and he handed out bans for anyone who posted there after the 3 days it was alive. A really fucking dumb "prank".

DNP?

this furry stuff never ceases to get my dick hard and I'm not even a furry

>dnp

The drama list of faggot authors who think fapping to their art violates their "rights" that most furry sites have

that is really a dump prank

It's courteous to give a three month's notice on your decision. If you downplay, renter might just gear up to re-lease to a new party and raise rent price. If you give them ample heads up, then they can cross the unit off their list and not stress about it, and might not even raise rent.

That, aka Do Not Post.

Simple. They have no fucking power on Sup Forums. I know I've posted the occasional Do Not Post image, at the very least.

There is a stark difference between the single Sup Forums thread versus an entire dedicated board.

You can add quotes all you want, but copyrights have existed for a loooooong time.

Huh.. I kinda figured it would be the opposite and she might realize she can make more by relisting. Thanks for the advice though, I'll shoot her an email sometime this week.

Once more, I doubt the artists will be able to do anything. To my knowledge most of the DNP's on e621 aren't do to threats, but "Please don't let my art be posted here k thx"

A renter would rather keep a tenant that they know would pay rent rather than risking raising rent on them a large amount, making them move out, and then rolling the dice on hopefully getting a tenant that won't trash the place and not pay rent.

Do most of them actually go through the legal trouble though? Or just swing the word copyright around like it's their big old legal dick? In a lot of other places I see massive legal dick swinging but no action.

I remember SexyFur lawyering up back in the late naughts and scaring a bunch of fur boards

That's sexyfur, though. A specifically paid for large site, and not a single person. Like I said, most DNP artists I see wave their dick around a lot, but don't do much.

True... I've been thinking if she does try to negotiate higher, I'm at least going to make her put in new appliances.

You don't have to, at least not in the US as far as I know. You literally just have to put "Copyrighted" when posting it, which sites like FA do automatically.

I mean enforcement wise 8bit. Like "we actually contacted our lawyers and if you don't remove this post of a fluffy fox doing bad things to a cello, we will take you to court because this is is bizness".

Yeah, I mean my rent has been raised once in 3 years, but it was under market maximum, so I didn't really complain.

Ok, well ya, but allowing something on the assumption that someone won't take legal action while knowing they certainly could is a pretty risky move, not to mention a dickish one. Plus, enough people get pissed and I bet some lawyer would see dollar signs and start a class-action lawsuit.

Gotcha

I guess it all depends on the artist. I could see stype doing that. But once more, if an actual lawyer threat comes up, then make a rule regarding those artists and make a sticky. I see an awful lot of DNP shit on U 1 8 chan often. And they never get shit for that I know of. So I assume a lot of artists just whip out their dick and stroke it like they're gonna do something.

my post isn't spam Sup Forums. Go fuck yourself.

Again, class-action would be much bigger...
Why not just respect the effort they're putting into this? Plus, most of them don't have dicks to "whip out".