What is life like here?

What is life like here?

Is it good?
Is it bad, but not as bad as the memes say it is?
Or is it actually that awful?

To the Russians reading this, would you move anywhere else if you had the chance?

>What is life like here?
It's above average. I'd give it 6.5/10.

>would you move anywhere else if you had the chance?
I wouldn't, but many probably would.

Assuming you're fit, but don't have much money, how difficult is it for a Russian to find a nice girl to start a family with?

>what is life like
Shitty, but could be fun.
>is it good
Nah.
>Is it bad, but not as bad as the memes say it is?
It is bad, but memes are often just memes.
>would you move
Already did.mat least, for now.

>how difficult
Hard to say, if you're willing to marry anyone then it's probably pretty easy.

Whas the name of the square bulding, near Hyatt one and tricolor lightning one? Looks cool.

>Is it good?

Absolutely terrible, Russia is a literal hell on Earth.

>Is it bad, but not as bad as the memes say it is?
>Or is it actually that awful?

Much worse than you could possibly imagine.

>would you move anywhere else if you had the chance?

I'd move from here anywhere, even to Africa or Middle East.

BETTER THAN AFRICA AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS

>near
I meant between

I enjoy that you suffer

Why?

These 3 men

Зaкcoбpaниe Cвepдлoвcкoй oблacти.

>What is life like here?

There's no life in Russia, only suffering.

>Eбypг
Bay, дyмaл - Mocквa.

Why what? Are you asking why would I like to move out of the worst country in the world? Isn't it quite obvious?

> What is life like here?
Depending on the city, your profession/social status/class.
>To the Russians reading this, would you move anywhere else if you had the chance?
No. I have many opportunities but don't want too.

How is life for a Russian in Czech republic? Can you survive without speaking Czech?
I have a coder job proposal in Brno but I just don't know.

Could be way better. But I'm sure that moving to another country is a weak man's act. Should improve your own through social institutes despite it will be hard and take a lot time.

Depends on your definition of "nice". Girls with higher education/students usually are nice, but they find boyfriends very fast, except unattractive ones.

Guys like and are just maximalists, the got same level of retardness as pro-kremlin shills, just on the other side of the barricade.

So why don't you move?
Because you are useless loser and would be useless loser anywhere and nobody wants you?

>for a russian
Tis okay. Tbh, 4 years back, Russia wasn't as bad, the reason why i moved here was just for a more prestigious education.
>Can you survive without speaking Czech
Yes, you can, but you can't have a proper job like what you have been proposed with, without knowing the language. It's just mandatory, when it comes to jobs.

It's a coder job in international company. Working language is English and half of team are Russians anyway so in practice they mostly speak Russian in the office. They have no contacts with Czechs whatsoever except locals who work there too.

Still I think it would be very weird to live in a country without speaking local language and far away from friends, family and everyone.

>Russia wasn't as bad
Not much changed for me or people I know desu.

>weak man's act
We've got a tough guy here, everybody! He knows how to handle life in Russia and gold-diggering women just suck his cock, like it's nothing!

Why is it so bad?

Poverty combined with insanely high prices, unemployment, retarded and anti-humane laws, shitty education, shitty healthcare, shitty roads, shitty climate, passive-aggressive people everywhere.

And pay is less than in Moscow too. But life and rent should be cheap.

>it would be weird without speaking
Why? If you are communicative enough, you would proably stay in the Russian community, diaspora.
>not much changed
Economy got much worse, all the bullshit with sanctions, government and people vut back on everything. Also, all the stupid censoring laws, that came, just when i went abroad.

>Because you are useless loser and would be useless loser anywhere and nobody wants you?

Yes.

>pay is less
Why would even go there, then? You would end up complaining every fucking time.

>without speaking local language
I was in Czechia for ~14 days and i've seen a decent amount of russian speakers. You can probably survive there with just russian if you have some friends, but with russian and english it should be really easy.

>Economy got much worse
Not much.
t. not him

Pay is less but still quite enough for a decent life.
Not for the money obviously.
To change environment? Cozy small european town instead of that hive of Moscow where you spend hours just to get to work? Good weather, food, beer. And cheap.
But there are many downsides too. So I am thinking. I don't know if I would like it. I've never lived abroad for prolonged time.

Brno is a gypsy shithole, desu. I am tired living near those fucks, already.
>not much
Literally, lots of companies got fucked up in the arse, ending in bankcruptsy, or taking bank credits, with the high risk of not being able to pay them back. its not as bad, as in 2008 world crisis, but still pretty fucking bad. My mother is a professor, and even there they cut back on many jobs, while giving more work to then ones who stayed, on the same wage, tey had 5 years ago.
Also, prices on the technology, clothes, other imported shit are much higher than before (for instance 3ds game prices went almost double of their price), while people in the west have the same prices, and salaries as i mentioned above, being the same.

>not much
Was refering to this boy

summer/winter good, autumm/spring gray, depressive, suicidal, filthy SHIT, especially spring

>food being cheaper
No, it's not. Quality is better, but the prices are definetely higher, except certain country-based products, like beer and cheese.

>not as bad, as in 2008 world crisis
That's not much for me 2bh. Though you're right about ruble collapse, electronics for double the price is awful.

How is healthcare there btw?
I have some chronic diseases. Diabetes for example. I get free insulin, blood sugar tests and pills here regularly.

I mean in bars/restaurants. Some years ago Prague was much cheaper in that regard than Moscow. It's just Moscow is ridiculously overpriced unless it's some hach-cafe ofc.

Healthcare is awesome, much better that ours. Lots of drugs are covered by the insurance, but that's mandatory to have, for a migrant.

Yes, restaurants are too fucking cheap, while having quality food, i agree with that. Prague is the worst, tho, when it comes to quality and cheap food, but that is expected from a capital.

Mocкaли нe нacтoлькo тyпыe чтoб нoчью cинюю пocвeткy включaть.

>implying

A мocкaли кaкyю пoдcвeткy вpyбaют?

Haйc

looks like a map from starcraft

They will be wearing space suits soon, cause of lack of oxygen

>would you move
Yes.

>anywhere
No totalitarian shitholes, please

Well Nigeria goes into toilet noticeable slower than Nigeria-with-snow.

Pidoruskie did countable cargo-rituals to look like people, but this still look Mordor, LOL.

OP be dumb as rocks. Russia has no middle class, it's a Mafia state run by ex-KGB guys who plunder the country's resources, the masses are completely uneducated and blame NATO imperialism for their problems instead of looking in the mirror, the rate of substance abuse is enormous, life expectancy is low, infrastructure and living standards outside Moscow and St. Petersburg are crap, there's no real rule of law, corruption is endemic, the economy is based purely on resource extraction.

Need I go on?

i'd heared about some user earn 400usd per month in full time job

but as my experience people live in there looks like living decent life
so, is it really hellish country?
but i love their stuff

sorry for shit english

it's a bit better than Kazakhstan maybe in some ways.
I visited many places of the world so what I can say:
Russia is much worse than USA. Much more worse. I talk about living standarts. The hobo in US have the same things that a working educated could have in Russia. Some (many) people in Russia barely sustain their being buying the cheapest food of the worst quality (literally palm oil + aromatisator) and bread, giving 40-60%% of their salary for rent and/or public utilities.

Russia is worse than any european country except Moldova, Belorussia and Ukraine.

Russia is more safe than Mexico and other Latin American countries and more wealthy than many of them, so Russia wins here. I would say it's better be born in Russia than in Latin America.

Russia is very similar to Turkey regarding living standarts - medially poor with unequal distribution of income, but Turkey is more comfy with better climate, less dirty, without those ugly buildings and industries everywhere, so Turkey looks like better country for living than Russia.

It looks good, desu. Not sure, if it has a place in Moscow, but neither do churches in Caucasus, and other russian -stans.

another russian living in Prague here(that makes us 3 here on Sup Forums)

>How is life for a Russian in Czech republic?
not bad...its much cheaper than moscow and better quality

I make about 2,400USD after taxes...rent is 450 for really nice appartment in centrum...food is better quality and with stravjenka vouchers everything is 50% off

But my favourite thing about Prague is location...you can go to Alpes for skiing for weekend just by a car...in 2 hours from Prague and you are in Germany...air tickets are really cheap so you spend spend weekends around other euroepan cities

>Can you survive without speaking Czech?
yeah...around 15% of Prague is from former Soviet Union now and the czech is quite easy...next year I will take czech passport so I m taking czech courses 2 times per week

>I have a coder job proposal in Brno but I just don't know...

Brno is small but really cozy....I think like 1/3 of Brno are students...I think its something like czech silicon walley

Plus its really close to Vienna

Who is the other one? Tell me! Ill kill him!

It's ok

some girl studying VSE

And who is tatarin-smilefag?

>some girl
There are no girls on Sup Forums.
>VSE
Thats where i tried to attent, but failed miserably.

>tatarin
Me.
>smilefag
Smilefags on my Sup Forums? They should return to reddit, fucking normies.

>400usd per month in full time job
i started to work with 700 usd and in few months it became 300 usd.
CRYPTOCOLONY, GAS STATION, AFRICA WITH ROCKERS
pls rate and comment

t. northern nigerian

>but as my experience people live in there looks like living decent life
because gdp per capita(ppp) is 26,109$(japan 38,894), during gdp per capita(nominal) is 8838$(japan 37,304), our living cost much cheaper than in 1st world, and this 400$ was 641$ before 2014

>i'd heared about some user earn 400usd per month in full time job
i earn this much per month, and i know a lot of people whose wage is the same as mine.
(saint-petersburg).
this is enough to not die from hunger and pay your bills. RIP those who have to rent a flat though.

It's shit, don't go there.

this

>aqua
Disgusting.