Numales v John Stewart v Louis CK

Whoever wins, we win

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4441&v=Da5VYSPsoE0

Start at 1:14:01 if that link is shit

Fucking so funny, numales getting all spergy in real life and JS acting like what the fuck

that child asking the question irritates me. he makes andy dick look like andy vagina

>male
a stretch

>Current year

When future generations look back on this generation they're gonna think they could beat all of us up

lol Stewart's entire career he's made fun of politicians avoiding and deflecting questions, gets one he doesn't like he deflects it like a politician

tl;dl

they could
nanomachines,augmentations

But all of those are numales

>jon stewart
why doesnt he just go by jon leibowitz?

I'm pretty sure I could beat up everyone from the 15th century. Superior nutrition and whatever.

Doesn't he have anything better to do?

Hates his dad.

theres always an outlier whos huge and tanked as fuck who would smash you brah

why do these fuckers ALWAYS have a beard that looks like pubes and some glasses?

that anti-semite

Dude what the fuck man

A-dude is weird as hell ruining the mood of this Q and A with that awkward subject matter
B-what was he really asking? What was his question? It seemed like he was basically trying to get John Stewart to make an explicit judgment of Louis ck, like "either distance yourself from him or defend him, so I can know if your on the SJW team with me"

And then johns sitting there trying to be a comedian and keep the mood light while the sniveling wimp tries to guilt him into this weird "you're associating with misogynists!!!" dialogue

Surreal stuff

Most of the dudes back then were strong and sinewy farmers or some other hard physical labor occupation (though a bit shorter). Unless you're pretty solid in fitness as well they'd probably be able to wreck your shit pretty good. If I was to bet money on who would win a fight between the 14th century average dude and an average overweight/lifelong sedentary current one, I'm gonna take the farmer every time.

he didn't deflect it at all, he answered it honestly

>did you know Louis ck is an evil misogynist when you had him on your show?
>did you two discuss evil misogyny before your show?

>no

>like "either distance yourself from him or defend him, so I can know if your on the SJW team with me"

lol this is how they operate, it's a dichotomy and you have to choose whether you are part of their secret order of morality or be banished to the "like oh my god i cannot even believe that person can you believe them oh my god i cannot even" realms

Ugh ... Why the fuck did he not answer the question???

Like... seriously? Yikes!

Even axelrod shit on him

>that one person who feels the need to force laughter and be the loudest one

His appearance, voice, and demeanor all just sent me into a spiraling rage

All nu males must die.

D R O P P E D

But do you support comedian on comedian flashing?

That 'numale' you're all disparaging, is Charlie Kaufmann.

literally who

>slowpoke.jpg

Numale acted all spergy and innacurate so Leibowitz could easily dodge the question and make all of it look like laughable crazy rumors.

But there are real accusations from fellow comedians that CK likes to practice exibitionist harrasment on them.

Farmers back then worked nearly all day, ruining their backs and shoulders. They were also malnourished, eating mostly vegetables, and lacking the protein needed for recovery, leading to muscle atrophy and constant fatique. By the age of 50 they were either retired or dead, well prolly.

Either way, they weak

>beat by malnourished manlet

if a girl shows a comedian her tits its cool but if a guy shows a comedian his dick its evil

right numale?

tits are soft and plush like airbags. Safe
Dicks are pointed like knives. Triggered.

apples and oranges friendo

In my opinion both are degenerate.
I just want to see old-fashioned liberals and sjws eat each other.

a corn fed hoss would wreck you well into his 60's, no joke

>repeated advances
> master baited in the same hotel room

May have been held against her will in some way, that part is debatable.

The only thing is there is 0 (zero) chance Jon isnt aware of the alligations, especially since theyve "worked together for 30 years" like he says. But u need more cunning to pin a lewbiwitz to something like that.

So?

hopefully society will evolve past the point where physical strength means anything

yeah ok faggot how does that happen? all power derives from force

There will always be masculinity, no matter how vegan you get.

You should know that, you're working on saving black lives.

>Farmers back then worked nearly all day
Bro, you've got a lot of down time after sowing and reaping. Beyond odd maintenance shit.

They did have fucked up musculature though, they were stuck having to lift 45kg bags and bundles of shit because forklifts weren't a thing.

Not enough testosterone

that guy looks like he loves life

10/10 would hang out with and discuss why being a male isnt bad and he shouldnt self loathe

Is this the nu-male thread?

john liebowitz acting like he's on another planet because one of his friends is accused of something but he wouldn't hesitate to destroy someone he doesn't like

how do retards actually buy the "voice of a generation" shit? He is the voice of the establishment. His brother ran the NYSE and Jon can ruin anyone with his millions of lemmings. He even got the confederate flag taken down because he bitched about it

I've heard that the reason you don't see much full frontal male nudity in media is that the penis is considered 'aggressive'

So you're saying it's not their fault?

So what, isn't it worth having to see louis c.k. and his shrimp dick once or twice if it means you get a giant publicity boost by doing a production with him?

Pussies.

>This is the face of modern day comedy

What did Louis "KEK" K. do?

Did he hate on women?

media reports confirmed that he is in fact a straight white male

Damn I really enjoyed his special what.

It's really too bad he's on the SJW train

I guess he's trying to make money though, what can you do

Isn't he Hispanic? Can't he milk that?

Is he making fun of Numales?

No, John. He is the nu-male.

>degenerate

Found the Mudslime

literally who

This depresses me desu

Jon Stewart was one of the very first people to start openly advocating for these college kangaroo courts for students accused of sexual harassment and rape, too. What a fucking scumbag hypocrite.

>Charlie Kaufmann
>literally who
>on Sup Forums

fuck this board for life

Kek, look how this asian qt pities the nu male

So many sjw, mouth breathers and ugly ppl in one room.

That is literally a woman that just happens to have the appearance of a male. Those mannerisms and that fucking voice, jesus christ. How is it even possible to be this WEAK?

I only met one nu-male; he wasn't that bad. I want to meet one of the crazy ones.

wew

Both hover indecisively, waiting to be told how to feel about the question.
The moment Stewart says "what?" they micromanage their expressions to mirror Stewart's reaction.
The way the whole crowd turns around to look at the person asking the question.
They're like children.

The problem with the SJW crowd isn't just the arrogant loudmouths, it's the feckless comrades who literally make it up as they go along.
The people with no sense of self who just gravitate towards whatever is making the most noise.

Really? fucker. I hope he gets his skull caved in.

>The people with no sense of self who just gravitate towards whatever is making the most noise.

"just stick with the crowd Aiden, strength in numbers, if everyone thinks it's cool it's cool so just do it" - Thoughts from Aiden, Nu-Male since 2015

He's looking more and more merchant-like everyday.

I can't find it, but I distinctly remember in his last couple of years Jon devoted a segment to some guy who was accused of rape and who was still allowed to walk around on the same campus as the woman he was alleged to have raped, talking about it as if it was some horrific miscarriage of justice.

Then he pulls this shit with one of his millionaire friends when he's accused of improprieties.

Are you talking about Sup Forums or SJWs?

That's good point.

umm sexist and racist much?

desu the nose keeps growing for life, so yeah if you're semetic it gets worse

He went fucking bonkers
>That Jaden Smith style capitalization

Good analysis, dude.

This.

He says the Bill Cosby case wasn't a case when Hannibal Burress started talking about it.

Yes it fucking was. It just wasn't the current case. Cosby had several cases against him practically his whole career.

nah senpai, you must not have watched

>face twitching to slight "wtf" looks as this ladyman talks about fucking internet smear rumors
>faggot says "gawker"
>lad rolls his eyes and looks away dismissively

he's no cucketeer

She's like wtf I hate white men now

you would also be 4-5" taller

since the average height was 5'6

>the way the crowd turns around to look at the person asking the question
That's normal human behavior. Have you ever been outside?

You're bad at reading people.

At 14:20 he literally strains to make sure he's getting Stewart's reaction right, only reacting 'dismissively' well into the numales question, after he's absolutely certain he's got it right.

Look at him throughout. Mouth open. Eyes dazed. He's not sure of anything.

A more mature audience would feel far less of a compulsion to gawk, and would be more relaxed. Not twitchy and unsure. Eyeballing everything that moves. Constantly scanning.

You hear a question with your ears not your eyes.

>there was an article on Gawker about it
Why do these people swallow everything they read on sites like that?

We're visual creatures. It's perfectly normal for people to look at someone who's talking right next to them. You're reading far too into this IMO.

I turned it off the second the beta fag started talking, nobody with a voice like that has anything good to say

Okay

guy seems kinda lame, but that was a cowardly response by stewart. i get he's probably his friend or whatever, but it's not in character imo. also that moderator comes off as more annoying than the dude with the question.

I think it's a joke

>numales
user honey its time you turned off the internet and left your room

>SHUT UP GOY

not an argument

That was too good, hahaha

You can't help but feel sorry for the poor guy though, he's clearly out of touch with reality.

>this is what most americans are like nowadays

wow

numale detected

it wasn't meant to be one