twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes
also imaginary country

Not even Beatles fans give a shit about this album

i just don't like how textureless that album is, though it has its moments

because it's the worst Beatles album
other than maybe Let It Be

agree

Am I honestly the only one who likes Let It Be?

nope. IC is simply the worst album by Hecker.

No, but many seem to have an unreasonable and unexplainable distaste for it.

one of my fave albums rn

I love this fucking album. It might be my favorite of his

But Radio Amor is worse

I still like all of Hecker's albums overall

radio amor is the best

what the heck

Fuck I forgot about this album. Used to be posted all the time back in 2011

This is really cool, do you have a link?

No. I could upload it if you want, but I just got it off slsk.

good rock n roll album tho
I don't want to spoil the party is so good, could've been on Help

mediafire.com/file/fcce9fs6f6t2uc9/wwyg-w.zip

They're coming out with a long awaited album this month and I haven't seen anyone talk about them, unfortunately.

weird opinion, its the only one that stuck with me and ive heard all his albums and seen him live

Radio Amor is top 3
Worst is probably Haunt Me

The Spanish influence throughout the album is nice

one of my favourite albums of ever

YES LAD

the decline of stupid fucking western civilization by jordaan mason.

one of the most hauntingly beautiful records i've ever heard in my life, imo up there with itaots and such, but no one will listen to it.

i always considered that album a radio amor copycat

no best is probably Ravedeath or Harmony in Ultraviolet

the national in general really, every time i bring them up people just call them boring

>Radio Amor is worse

When he died no one on Sup Forums cared, rip Yann Tomita, man was a fucking legend.

Let It Be is solid and very consistent. There aren't any bad tracks on it, even the brief "skits". I think it gets massively overshadowed by Abbey Road aka the best Beatles album.
If they'd come out with it before the White Album, it would be regarded as a classic.

Yes, why not more love for DMST? They are definitely top tier post rock, and not crescendo core.

Doll Doll Doll is better in my opinion. I would prefer keeping Venetian Snares decently underground as he is now. Don't want him turning into some shitty meme.

The worst album the made was Yellow Submarine. This as a fact.

It is strange. Their catalog is impeccable really (except for Other Truths), and although people identify them as "post-rock" (which I personally don't like as a label), they have their own sound/identity and have produced such a variety of music; some introspective and slow, some dynamic and rousing, but all of it inspired.

yann tomita died? i never saw anything about that
his wiki page doesn't say he's dead either

Which is your favorite, user? I'd go for the pic related, or Goodbye Enemy Airship, but they are all great in different ways.
What do you think of the new album?

>I would prefer keeping Venetian Snares decently underground as he is now. Don't want him turning into some shitty meme.

youre a massive meme yourself :^)

vsnrz is pretty much the most well known breakcore producer already

Norberg is wwwwwway more overrated.

I started a Hecker thread earlier today.

& Yet & Yet is so consistently amazing I can't choose any other. Also has Soul & Onward which is my favorite song by them.

The new album is absolutely a contender for AOTY. So glad they released something new again finally.

Disagree
My Love is Rotten to the Core is maybe worse

that's just not true, people praise this album all the time

I'm so with you. It's a bit more Jammy than their other albums. I just love it. It's no &Yet&Yet or Winter Hymn, but it's a close match

this.

It definitely is more of a jamming album for them. More rock, more energy probably than ever before. What I was surprised by was that it is also more uplifting than most of their other work, there are sounds that are downright sunny even. The atmosphere is a definitely different feel, but in a good way.

Literally the first time it's posted here.

radio amor is my favorite album. stop disrespecting it