What music do people who aren't triggered SJW cucks who need a safe space on their college campus away from other...

What music do people who aren't triggered SJW cucks who need a safe space on their college campus away from other people's political ideologies listen to?

John Maus

>Dat pic
Lol
Anything

Everything in that image could apply to a conservative as well. Basically the "I AM SILLY" of inconsequential signs

you're only allowed to listen to albums mentioned by name in Ayn Rand books. this is mostly Alan Jackson and Nickelback, both of which she predicted with the crystal-clear foresight of a divine sage.

She also mentioned Yung Lean in The Fountainhead, but he's kinda shit. You're on your own there.

safe spaces are the same as free speech rallies

trap and dad rock
enjoying art is effeminate

safe spaces are important because minorities are discriminated in our societies

>WHY DOESN'T THE STARBUCKS CUP SAY MERRY CHRISTMAS?
>WHY ISN'T THAT FOOTBALL PLAYER SINGING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM?
>WHY WON'T YOU IMMIGRANTS AND LIBERALS LEAVE SO THAT IT'S JUST US SANE CONSERVATIVES LEFT HERE?
same person
>man, liberals are offended by everything and just want safe spaces

>enjoying art is effeminate
Sounds pretty fucking spooky.

Safe spaces are ideologically designed to make people feel safe and not actually be safe

t. Anti-liberal commie

oh, no! user! the internet heard you say something bad about dad rock and now four million Dave Grohl fans are coming here to tell you he's a highly respected drummer in addition to being a dynamic frontman!

quick! hide in my attic crawlspace until this all blows over. take this journal -- don't ask why!

>inb4 autistic screeching

I've reported you.
Please keep the posts music related
thanks.

OP There's a great death metal band worth checking out, I can't remember their name. Their most famous album has the Course of Empire - Destruction painting as the cover

>Criticizing or complaining about something is the same as demanding it's banned or that special accommodations are made so you can avoid it
Getting real sick of this

>"criticizing" or complaining about the spectacle instead of genuinely analyzing it.
The spectacle, like modern society, is at once unified and divided. Like society, it builds its unity on the disjunction. But the contradiction, when it emerges in the spectacle, is in turn contradicted by a reversal of its meaning, so that the demonstrated division is unitary, while the demonstrated unity is divided.

I too have read Debord

Oh give me a break, how are r/the_donald browsers whinging about minorities they hate and muh traditional values that much different than the stupid shit SJWs demand? It's the same kind of emotionally-charged screeching both ways but neither side wants to admit how much they have in common.

>falling for the frog commie meme
It's literally the degeneration of traditional values you dullard.

Is that even legal? I would feel like quizzing job applicants on their political views and discriminating against them would run afoul of some kind of regulation

>liberals beating up journalists on the regular for no reasons
liberals were a mistake

andrew jackson jihad

nofx - my vagina

Take 750 micrograms of LSD in a dark silent room and all will be revealed

Depends on where you live.
Liberal or conservative, though, that sign would be a giant red flag to get the fuck out.
Anyone who hires based on 'do they agree with me' and warns of this by posting an email forward from your aunt is not a good manager and probably a horribly annoying person to be around.

leftie cucks print out shit like this all the time, post it in some window, take a picture, then take it right back down.
gets them outrage brownie points on twitter

>>falling for the frog commie meme
Excuse me
>It's literally the degeneration of traditional values you dullard.
Yeah but I wonder what is the cause of that you special snowflake airhead.
>degeneration
Stop virtue signalling

so false flagging?

Proofs?

Wew lad. Gianforte.

>he will never post evidence
>if he does it will be some double reverse false flag nonsense from Breitbart

Also places like The Federalist Papers are gloating about it, so even if it's not authentic they still are jerking off over it.

Shall I say 365 dimensional jenga?

He's got the right to protest the anthem
I've got the right to protest his protest

It's not rocket science, libcuck

>Course of Empire - Destruction painting as the cover

Arghoslent - Incorrigible Bigotry

>protest the anthem
>sits down not even to protest but because I don't give a shit and I'm tired
>trigger cucks anyways
Top kek
>I've got the right to protest his protest
Pathetic, but each to their own.

>some things are bad, we should change them
>if you aren't blindly jingoistic you should be conscripted and sent naked to uzbekibekibekistan so they rape you to death, maybe then you'll learn what FREEDOM is

country
:D

>protesting a protest
do you also try to put out fires with gasoline?

announcing reports is against the global rules

backseat moderating is against global rules

Wagner's Ring Cycle front to back with no pauses.

maybe they only hire actual leftists instead of capitalism apologists

Florist. Easily.

It's gotta be fucking Florist. It's a group of gender neutral people with the lead singer being trans woman and they are all part of an art collective based out of Brooklyn.

It's the most liberal SJW band I could possibly think of.

i get the feeling that if liberals wont get the job, no way in hell any of you Sup Forums creeps would be getting it either. Coz you suck at understanding anything music or world related and reply with emotion which is usually anger coz that´s the only way you can deal with being self-aware of how retarded weebs you are