Man who has done nothing significant, basically just had a really chill life

Man who has done nothing significant, basically just had a really chill life.

AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Qe9dA5GP48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you get the pussy?

How is being 20?

Sometimes. Usually just from girls my friends bring over to smoke.

On the whole, 7/10. No real responsibilities, but also pretty poor.

What is your day to day like?

How does it feel to be the background character of your own life?

Right in the feels

> Wake up
> Smoke a bit, just to get me going
> Check mail
> Sit down, play what ever video game has grabbed my fancy lately
> Toss up between jerking it, or inviting friends over. Sometimes one then the other
> Smoke more
> Go to sleep

omg where r u from

What's the biggest object you ever put in butt?

I've honestly thought about that. If this were a video game, I would be the NPC who never leaves their designated spot, just doing his pre-programming tasks. But, doesnt really bother me. Someones gotta be the background. Not everyone can be the Dragonborn. Some of us have to be Tulvur.

North Carolina, around Durham.

A beer bottle. Someone got dubs on a thread a while back, you know how it goes.

Did you ever hear legend of the school "Carlbrook" in South Boston Virginia? It's pretty nearby

Nope. Dont really pay attention to the news

What you do for a living?

sounds pretty boring tbh

What type(s) of music are you listening to?

For now, nothing. I got hit by a car when I was like 17, got a really nice settlement out of it. Then my dad died, and left me the house and most of his assets.

Are you one of those pesky poopsmokers?

Eh, sometimes. But when it gets too bad, i can always find a party to go to, or some shit to do.

Usually EDM or bluegrass. I actually know how to play banjo, so sometimes I just sit out on the porch playing, drinking, and smoking.

How are you managing these assets?

Or are you just pissing it all away?

Not sure what that is, but yeah, probably.

do you know YouTube username Durhamrockerz?

He makes top shelf quality King of the Hill YTPs

How much did you get/inherit? Either way sorry for the loss of your father :(

Basically it's dudes who smokes butthash and turn their feces into ultra potent psychoactive dung

I heard it's the shit(no pun intended), my friend told me once:
>yo mayne ya shud get high off the poops maynnnn, gets u high as shit nigger, want a lil draft lil nigga pussy ass bitch?

Then i reluctantly refused because my mother has always taught me to stay away from poopsmokers

Well, the majority is in rental properties, and most of the actual set up is handled. They make enough money to pay for people to handle it all. Property manager and what not.

But honestly, mostly the second one

Somewhere around $280,000. And thanks, it sucked for a while. He and I were super close, me being the only child and my mom dying in child birth.

>"basically just had a really chill life."
>" got hit by a car ... Then my dad died"

You could probably live the rest of your life in comfiness.
But manage these assets properly.

You don't want to wake up one day broke as fuck.

Nah, I'll stick to the shrooms I'm growing. But hell, who knows. Maybe one day I'll huff some poopsmoke. Just to say I did.

Is your name Kerwyn Poop?

FUCK that is depressing man

Sorry that our parents are dead! Didn't think this would be a feels thread

You should try to invest that money wisely and maybe work on a long term project so you don't get stagnant.

Hope everything works out!

Yeah, I mean it sucks and it messed me up, but you get through it. To both of them. I feel like, on the whole, life has been pretty chill. Grew up upper class, got decent grades, had a good home life. A few things have sucked, but that doesn't change the general.

Chek'd

Are you disabled from this car accident?

How would I obtain a cell phone jammer?

I wouldnt know the first thing about investment/asset management. I dont plan on having kids or marrying, so I feel like as long as it keeps me going for the next 30 years, i dont really care

Left arm is kinda fucky, but other than that no.

You could probably get involved with volunteer work.
Like your local animal shelter or something.

No idea. Ask google?

I used to do that shit in high school, but I dont anymore. I dont know, I used to give a shit about stuff like that, but I dont anymore.

just dollar cost average the stuff you want to invest into index funds like vanguard s&p 500 and Russell 2000 maybe the FTSE too

if you want help/resources to learn from then email me [email protected]

That's a shame. You have a lot of free time. You could do all kinds of interesting things with it.

It was always my dad who did shit. Seriously. Dude taught me how to play banjo, how to fix cars, was always the one volunteering at my school to do PTA shit. I only did volunteer in highschool because he wanted me to. Told me how important caring is. But like, whats the fucking point? No ones gonna give a shit if I do anything.
What, I invest my money. Cool, now I have even more cash to dick around with, doing nothing, until I eventually die. And thats a whole bunch of effort to change nothing.

OK, I see.
Maybe no one would care. But you would.
What about getting a college degree in something?

Since it seems like you're the last one posting on this thread. My dad died a year ago. I was at some fucking party, and didnt get the call saying he was in the hospital. He died, and I didnt even know for 2 days, since I spent the night at my friend's house. And now, i just dont know what to do with myself. College seems pointless. Work seems pointless. Self improvement? Fuck it. He was all I had. No siblings, no mother, just a bunch of fuckwits I met in college, who are only friends with me because I buy the weed. I lost the only person who really gave a shit about me.

Every fucking day, I have to ask myself why I shouldnt blow my brains out. And I never had a good reason. I just don't, because I'm too scared. So instead, Ive wasted a fucking year, gone, with nothing to show for it. Because I am too much of a pussy to do anything.

You're going through depression.
Anybody would in that situation.

I hope you can work through it somehow.
Your parents would want you to live a happy, contented life.

HOLY SHIT he's not the only one posting but FUCKING FEELS MAN

You can still make your life into an amazing success story, hit up my email and we can talk if you want

You give a shit about yourself.

Do something, each day, that would make your parents proud of you.
It doesn't have to be anything big.

He would. He'd be so fucking disappointed with how I am living. But I don't know anything else to do. I have no fucking direction. I hate myself for doing nothing all the time, but I cant stand the idea of doing anything else. Everything I did, I did to make him proud. And now that hes dead, I have no other motivation. Dont need to do anything to keep living, so why bother? Why should I give a shit?

But I dont. I dont give a shit about me.

Are you me?

Its gonna be hard but you need to break out of this rut.
And you can do it.
It will seem like you are going against your nature at first. But it will be worth the effort

Your dad wouldn't want you to feel this way.
youtube.com/watch?v=0Qe9dA5GP48

Why, why do I have to break myself out? I can live like this for the rest of my life.

Probably not. But, its not like I have to impress him anymore is it? Like I'm gonna make some fucking corpse proud of me.

If you're ok with it, then its fine