Wishing I had someone to force feed me hormones, starve me and brainwash me with VR endlessly until Im their perfect...

Wishing I had someone to force feed me hormones, starve me and brainwash me with VR endlessly until Im their perfect, mindlessly sissy slave girl

More?

Be careful guys IT'S A TRAP

MOAR

Mindless*
OC btw

I feed you full of hormones and full of my cum ;)

whats your kik

Wishing that I had someone to fill me with their cum, making me into a perfect baby carrier

I wish! Wouldnt say Im a trap, just a sissy crossdresser, hehe

Wish I could do all this willingly in a group with one Dom

Pls end it lads

post feet

I'd beat that ho ass where you from? You like dick? Are u fuckable?

where do you live cutie

Id take you to poundtown, your legs and feet in those shoes look amazing

Mmmmm!! Thats my american dream, lol

No kik, but maybe give you my email ;)

show belly

need to lock that up in chastity and focus on your holes

How old are you?

:)

Southeaster US

soles please?

damn we're close enoguh to try it out! I'd make you my sweet sweet girl

I love your legs, I want them over my shoulders while I pound your sissy asshole

Mmmm!! :) Where from?

would marry and convert into sissy housewife

Georgia honey

I'm from NC, anywhere close? I'd love to make you my sissy ;)

Mmmm, that sounds hot af!! And ty!

let us see those sexy lips

Weight? Height? How would you rate your face from 1 to 10? Please post your butt

That sounds perfect! Im obessed with the idea of being mindfucked into being a broken minded sissy slave slut!! Being forced to go further and further!!

Now you're talking! Live in AL (not white trash, haha) was actually in ATL 2 days ago

A S S P L Z

I wanna impregnate your sissy ass, cum gallons inside and then plug it up. Make your belly expand due to the amount of cum in there

>That sounds perfect! Im obessed with the idea of being mindfucked into being a broken minded sissy slave slut!! Being forced to go further and further!!
My dick got hard. Please post more user.

5'11, 170/175lbs, face is probably my strongest, most passible point. Dont really wanna show it on here for obvious reasons

ooo, Im in Ga too

See, we're meant to each other. Wanna cage you and make you my whore

That sounds so fucking hot in a kinda weird way, hehehe!! :)

Das cool

Id love that!! Locked away and fed hormones until im completely limp and useless!!

Damn... marry me baby

Would use your mouth as a fucking fleshlight. Feeding you your half hourly dose of cum

You didn't shave your face very well 7 /10. However I would fuck you

wanna feel that butt already! im so hard right now

Ooo, I wish I had you while you were in Atlanta, little slut.

Daaawww!! :)

I shave just fine. Beard shadows just a bitch when you have dark hair. Shave, primer, concealer, foundation. I do think in that photo id forgotten to use concealer. All the more reason to take hormones.

Mmmmm, me too!! Not far at all though, Ive been there at least once a month this whole year. Go over for concerts all the time.

I'll need to use you, next time you're in town ;)

Kik?

Mmmmmmm, i want it too!! It makes me throb in my little cage thinking about it!!

show us more of your feet

Want me to drive to AL next weekend honey? Feel we can go places together

What is the use of that cage?

u stupid nigga?

I wanna make you shoot cum out of your cage

Yes. Please don't say that. It makes me feel really bad.

God damn it slut you made my dick hard, now what are you going to do to take responsibility for what you've done?

I think this cutie just left

Mmmmmm, that could be awesome!!
I wanna sissygasm SO bad!! I can cum in my cage using my wand but ive yet to get there from anal only

No kik, but ill throw my email up for a second: [email protected]

I want your feet wrapped around my cock, while I vigorously finger your asshole, and hold your wand to your sissy cock

Ya know, theres PLENTY of guys who wanna fuck me. But in this instance, its really the fantasy im looking for. Being mind fucked and force fed hormones. Being enslaved and brainwashed and turned more and more into the little sissy faggot I need to be ;)

Sexy feet, send one of your ass, and another close up on your feet? You make me want to burst all over them

You would be my sissy slut, chained to the wall and not allowed to do anything other than be my sissy slut. You will stay chained until you fully satisfy me

i'll email you later but please be real and keep honest. I want a sissy slut wife, a slave at my disposal who does what I say when I say. Taking hormones to please me everyday

wishing you wouldn't think of hormone replacement therapy as a fetish tool

So show off your cute butt already

Mmmm, that sounds so hot!! Ive always been into girls feet too, so I love indulging in someone elses foot fetish too

Yaaaassss!!!

I know right? I wanna do it anyway, but fetishizing it just ups the game. Cant really help that

Did OP post his email?

YAAAASSSS!!!!!!
Yeah i did, just took it down

She thinks I'm going to spoon instead of keep on playing vidya...

Booty hole pics when?

take a pic like this you sissy fgt :3

>tfw when you've done this

seconding that

So hot!

I have some like that if i had a sec to sort through my pics, but im getting to ready to leave the house so email me if you caught or i might get on later and post for ya ;)

what's your email qt?

email was [email protected]

Same

Any sissies in ct? 860 here

I can assure you that would be a hellish experience, and you'd miss your freedom after 48 hours

or immediately after he nuts thru his cage

got it

>bottle of liquor right next to bed
mentally ill alcoholic detected

so?

That's Lily DeMure not Tia Tizianni

would you take hormones for a fucking fetish?

Thanks, I knew it was one of Tia's girls