Was anyone on Sup Forums a drifter of boards and not a squatter of one particular board? For me...

Was anyone on Sup Forums a drifter of boards and not a squatter of one particular board? For me, I was once a drifter of 4 boards (/his/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and r9k) primarily until I settled down for Sup Forums. I would also drift to secondary boards but my interest wasn't retained for these long enough.

I also think board drifting is an American trait. Do other countries also drift between boards?

Not really. I post on /fit/ /biz/ and Sup Forums. The only quality boards, Sup Forums is good for senseless shitposting, though. Beyond that it provides zero value to anyone.

I unironically think that all Americans should be banned from Sup Forums. This is the international board, after all.

So you're essentially a man who has a deep interest in lifting, technology, and money.

>pol
literal newfag

Those are my primary interests, yes.

Oh well. I lurk on /vg/ and Sup Forums, but the latter only during HAPPENINGS. I think I should finally visit /his/ or /sci/, to check are they worth of anything.

In some twisted way it heals my old wounds.

Your point is logical and fair, Karl, but I do love this board a lot. The individuals who go on it are much like me, even if they happen to be from other countries.

It would be sad if I was torn away from it.

I don't understand why people love money. My father, who is a physician, loves it and works to the point where he has almost no free time. I think highly industrious people learn to love it.

If I was a newfag who went here because of Drumpf, why would I have this Pepe saved during 2011?

He probably loves his job.

It's the same reason billionaires continue to wake up every morning and work.

There's a reason old people get bored as fuck and often get jobs in groceries stores and shit even when they've "retired" with millions. People love working.

My GP is an oldfag who probably has more than enough money by now to retire in the Bahamas but he stills works 6 days a week 8am - 8pm.

I wish I had a job, especially one I would love. But I am currently an unmotivated NEET with no aspirations.

Sometimes the most important thing is to just get started and go for it without thinking. You'll learn what you like and dislike quickly.

When you feel the accomplishment of a job well done, even when it's pretty meaningless in the grand scheme of the world is when the ball gets rolling.

>2011 is considered oldfag now
>when you still feel like a newfag for starting out in 2006 because of the habbo stigma

What exactly is the 2011 generation, if 2006 and beyond are oldfags?

I look up the charts and we're either newfags or cancer.

>Caring about who's wasted more of their life on an anime website

Why would you feel any sort of pride about that?

Because visitors after a certain date are considered enemies of true Sup Forums from what I can surmise.

>There are people who value Sup Forums as an integral part of their lives

I don't take Sup Forums seriously, w-why would you think that, Mr. Leaf?!

i honestly dont really care. some long time users are more cancerous than the guy who opened the site first time hours ago. if anything, its the cutoff point people who think they get the site and are confident enough to break board rules for the sake of enforcing "board culture" and act like theyre part of some larger collectives who are the most cancerous to this format from my observations.

That's 11 years finnpai, you're being left behind

I started off from Sup Forums then moved on to boards like /cm/,Sup Forums,/s4s/