Hillary will literally save the economy, but all you care about are walls and memes

Hillary will literally save the economy, but all you care about are walls and memes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2014/07/24/do-10000-baby-boomers-retire-every-day/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/aug/31/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-us-has-93-milion-people-out-work/
youtube.com/watch?v=zRO1nS0Wo-A
hillaryclinton.com/contribute/donate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

#Hillary2016

SHILLS FOR SHILLARY
SHILLS FOR SHILLARY
SHILLS FOR SHILLARY

Correct The Record, a Hillary For President SuperPac funded by GoldmanSachs, is responsible for the current Shillary raid, pic related.

DEMOCRATS ARE BETTER FOR THE ECONOMY.

THAT'S WHY RIGHT WING RETARDS VOTE REPUBLICAN. THEY WANT THE ECONOMY TO CRASH.

>all you want the government to care about are walls and memes

correct. get out of my life, illegals and govt

HIDE AND SAGE SHILLARY SHILLS

He has 400 pieces of IP and real estate currently attached to his name 400 this of course are too big to fit in a meme box.

Like she lost six billion dollars as head of the state department?
Hillary had one job as first lady, and chose to outsource it. She's more likely to sell all the national parks to Saudis, than fix anything.

How the fuck will Hillary save the economy? By giving even more money to rich people? Do we really need another POTUS like that?

Let's take this down

uh oh! it's a hillary! this was posted by the mind-control culture-creators to bump it. to keep it seen, keep it in view, to keep the agenda alive. i see you, culture-demons, i see you loud and clear. i know what you're trying to do. painfully obvious, yet utterly ineffective to anyone who knows what's going on. this is an mkultra mind-control thread that is encouraging degeneracy, attempting to create the subconscious approval of deviant behavior and desire in the minds of its viewers. it's unfortunate, that these evil people and their army of lowly-shitstain minions exist, but they do. and this is their handiwork. if there is a hell, it is reserved for scum like them. garbage-beings that push these initiatives, however seemingly-subtle. hide the thread. proclaim the truth. this is an mkultra mind-control psyop thread.

snake penis plz

>checkem is not on dubs

shit image

STOP TAKING BAIT

AHHAHA MUH 93 GORILLION OUT OF THE LABOR FORCE

PROTIP: WHEN BABY BOOMERS RETIRE, THEY LEAVE THE LABOR FORCE.

“Each day,10,000 baby boomers retire and begin receiving Medicare and Social Security benefits.”
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2014/07/24/do-10000-baby-boomers-retire-every-day/

Donald Trump says U.S. has 93 million people 'out of work,' but that's way too high
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/aug/31/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-us-has-93-milion-people-out-work/

WEW LAD

Btw do you know how retarded you are? What in the world does monthly job creation have to do with the CLFPR. Can you explain that in your own words?

PROTIP YOU CAN'T.

le 9gag pls

Still raiding?

>I have to pretend to be annoying because Sup Forums memes dictate that posters with my flags are annoying and crazy!!

People like you are cancer and should fuck off this site.

Hillary is like hepatitis C. It takes a while to kill.

Trump is the chemo we need.

>7 ventures
>only 4 bankruptcies

Nigga what

wtf??? that chart is right after the financial crisis (which would have occurred under either administration and which was partly fueled by Clinton pushing Banks to increase sub prime lending - particularly to blacks and other minorities thus the increase in 'liar loans')

protip: When kids reach working age, they should be able to enter the labor force.

Participation rates should not be steadily declining if we have a growing economy and jobs being created. That only happens if we either have massive population shrinkage or massive economic shrinkage or some combination of the two.

>Shillary will literally save herself.

The FBI is going to hand down an indictment against her for her role in the Clinton Foundation scam she and bill have been running.

Why does Trump think my 80 year old grandma is unemployed?

youtube.com/watch?v=zRO1nS0Wo-A

She's retired jackass.

>Save the economy
Is that cuckenese for:
Kick Regan's shitty idea can down the road for a few more years?

Hi, shill!
-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

>looking at a yellow speck on a yuuuuge blue wall and telling everyone the wall is yellow
Not even a Trump supporter but this shit is pants on head retarded

>caused a ruckus

>doesn't know what baby boomers are
>doesn't know that it's an aging population

Holy shit I learned that stuff in social studies class 20 years ago.

What a tard.

Btw you do realize that high school graduation rates are higher than ever and more and more kids are going to post secondary.

WHICH MEANS THEY JOIN THE LABOR FORCE LATER IN LIFE.

WHY DID YOU THINK THE CLFPR WAS GOING DOWN YOU RETARD?

Still waiting for an explanation here btw.

Btw do you know how retarded you are? What in the world does monthly job creation have to do with the CLFPR. Can you explain that in your own words?

“Each day,10,000 baby boomers retire and begin receiving Medicare and Social Security benefits.”

>Wall St's whore
>fixing the economy

Shillary won't fix shit.

Shit I meant to link this:

The Fed sets interest rates. This affects the economy many times over the small effect Obonganigger has. The private sector created jobs not Obongo. If anything high paying jobs have decreased and low income jobs have increased.

rollenzie

rerollen

>WHICH MEANS THEY JOIN THE LABOR FORCE LATER IN LIFE.

>people are only ever born in a single year

I know tons of people who have graduated college recently (last three years) and have not entered the workforce. And it's not just women's studies majors.

You shillary fucks need to go somewhere else where your bullshit will work.

Hillary is the only candidate that represents me, Trump is a utter disaster.

Rolling xDDDD

Gee OP you convinced me. I'm a #cruzmissile now

Look, I think we can all agree that a Trump presidency would be disastrous for America, and that's why the truth of the matter is that he's going to lose the election in a landslide.

We need a president with proven experience, a long track record of success, and the ability to get things done in order to make America whole again.

That's why I'mWithHer ->

Please donate here:
hillaryclinton.com/contribute/donate

Do not reply to shillary threads.

Hide all shillary threads .

If you must reply, sage all shillary thread posts

Shillbots get paid per reply

This image isn't really as impactful as you think. Anyone who is successful will have some failures in the closet, it's a natural part of taking risks. Of course politicians don't like to take risks and strangely enough they rarely ever walk away with any successes to show for it.

-She's fat
-She's old
-She's a baby boomer
-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"