What makes life worth living ?

what makes life worth living ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D1MYqi3dyr0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

combination of experiences and emotion, interaction

Dying.

Crushing your enemies. Seeing them driven before you and hearing the lamentation of their women.

worth...?.... not a dam thing user ....just have fun ..it's what i do fuck every one ..every thing ... just fun...it is all you can do ... if you live trying to make people happy you will lose

I dont like fun anymore

why user tell me i have been drinking today ...fun like i said ..kek ...i will chat if you want

Orgasms.

O and not drunk just an ok buzz ...so no worry's ...

kim jung un

Cheese Pizza

Ok well i am in a thread with a chick and time stamp you lose bye ...op

these kinda go together don't they?

Yeah but we can't do that now so life sucks.

Browsing Sup Forums

I think the surprise of death is an amazing thing. It will hit anytime and you will notice it, if you are luckely enough, like 1 second before it happens. Pure gold.

Do some LSD and ask yourself that same question the next day.

There are more ways to destroy your enemies than with steel.

The times that aren't shit, but the shit times are easier to remember so it doesn't feel like life is worth living

MDMA
LSD
K
A hobby
An Interest
Being you
Passion
Joy

Pick one and stop being an emo faggot!!

I wish I knew.

ethereum

I don't fucking know, I'm 32 and my life is about the same as when I was 20.

Gonna need sauce on that.

Fucking bitches

/thread

When you see successful and happy people, do you think they question life? No. Because they are happy. So start being successful so you can be happy. Simple.

Literally just having a good time.
What else matters? Do what makes you happy. We have such a limited time on this earth it is a waste of time to do anything but what you want to do.

This, pretty much.

why is everybody working 10 hours a day then?

I hope you don't get any mental illnesses that stop you from having said "fun".

I myself don't feel fun or happiness, all because my brain does not produce enough dopamine so in turn this makes me feel sad, so depression is all i feel.

The only real thing that comes out of having a mental illness is seeing the world more clearly. Before, i was much more selfish, hateful and judgemental and did not really care how others felt.

I used to drink alcohol, play video games, enjoy my movies and sports but it all in principle seems to pointless now. I see more clearly, fun is essentially to incentivise us to eat and breed carrying on a chemical process called life with no real regard to the planet or species.

A real selfless person would discontinue their genes and terminate their existence, why haven't I? Well i am too much of a coward and none existence is frightening. Maybe others are stronger.

Sometimes i help people not to make myself feel good, but rather because i don't want them to feel how i do.

cause they dont have the smarts or means to do what they want to do, so they work for someone who does. work for yourself otherwise youre a slave

Because those 10 hours gets you enough money to do what you actually enjoy

Because the 1% want to have more than you, even if it doesn't really matter.

you need money to have a good time

less and less each day.

smoking crack

memes and vidya

>MFW

but if you get money you dont have a good time because you are working the whole time

Find a job with decent a vacation day policy.

Only thing that makes life worth living is my appreciation that there's a life in this world for me to experience.

Plus things never really go bad for me, some ups and downs but I've got a gf, job, education and nothing has been so hard to the point it depressed me.

Granted I don't like how life is plagued with so much doubtless thinking and suicidal thoughts.

that's why all women want to marry rich. so that they can enjoy all the benefits of having tons of money, without having to do any work. and if the husband steps out of line, cheat on him, divorce him, and take half his stuff.

Why do you think suicide is the best option if it's all meaningless?

>that's why all women want to marry rich. so that they can enjoy all the benefits of having tons of money, without having to do any work. a

I'd do this, too, user

if you finding your fun in money, you are lost

ruining other people's lives and rising above them

No one is finding fun in money, it's what you do with the money faggot.

Confirmed sociopath

It's been said, drugs and rape. Even though I can't for the life of me, imagine why getting drugged and raped would do that?!

because you will work or you will die

sounds like economic slavery to me.

id rather die

me too

And yet you don't

What ways, Conan?

Swallowing buckets of jizz an taking on it up the pooper, is hardly "not working for it." It's something I'm not willing to do, so more power to them!

you must breathe or you must die

sounds like breath slavery to me

you must eat or you must die

sounds like eating slavery to me

you must not maintain your body temperature or you must die

sounds like body temperature slavery to me

it's been 10 years, what now cat?

Most wives never give their husbands sex anyway. And if the husband complains, the woman files for divorce and gets half his stuff.

This

you must die or you must live

sounds like life slavery to me

I don't know.
I hear all about how many experiences one can make, how many places you can travel to, how many people you can meet, how many things you can do and all that, but I don't really feel like doing any of that. And yet I've heard so much about it that I simply can't stop wondering if I'm missing out on something I might someday regret forever (which is my second biggest fear - the first one is that of exposing myself to the world and its inhabitants).
I usually try to remain calm by focusing on altered states (alcohol and weed), because otherwise I feel like I'm lacking.

Bottom line is, I really don't know what makes life worth living, and I don't know if I ever will.

What's kept you going?

yeah

They say depression is usually a symptom of brilliance. Clearly not the case with this special snowflake. Just an edgy teen who should be banned for entering a mature imageboard.

Willing slaves detected

youtube.com/watch?v=D1MYqi3dyr0

To wake up in the morning and take care of my parrot.

funny, you call me a slave, yet you're the one who is completely subservient to his depression.

this guy gets it.

Dunno
I used to think that - apart from weed and booze - sex was the only worthwhile thing in the world, but now even sexual pleasure is not as satisfying as it used to be.

So I'm at a dead end, actually

The only two things in life that make it worth living are guitars tuned good and firm feeling women.

What is even more funny is that assumption you made about me, right there.

Knowing that you won't fuck up as badly as those who fucked you up. If you're questioning life, set a goal for yourself, because someone probably fucked you at some point.

/thread

Sex, poetry, music, good food, art, companionship and drugs.

finding the sauce of OP gif

damn right

Along these lines.

are you OP..??

t. smug teenager

Time to find God. You've been trying to fill that hole in your soul with everything else.

this

you know.. like diabetes and stuff.

> Yeah, I'll take Negotiations for $400 Alex.

> What is a pre-nuptial agreement?

The thing is rich dudes are aware of this "scam", and when you are that rich you have access to lawyers, much better ones than the gold diggers after your money.
That's why rich dudes like to marry bitches that come from money or ones they can convince to sign the pre-nup.

Nah.
I understand religion can be a pretty good psychological crutch, but you have to actually believe it, and I'm not exactly in the position to find religious faith anything but empty.

The thing that makes life woth living is doing what makes you happy. Trust me its not women its quite the opposite with them.

to ruin other's life, bring shitty humor and do something

underrated post

Using this logic you are literally implying that slavery doesn't exist and never existed.

Her

There's too much suffering and pain in life, for those rare moments of happiness to make it worth living.

It is the ultimate joke. Still scares the living shut out of me.

Sauce?

I'm not sure.
There are things I'd like to experience, but I'm not willing to put in the effort needed to get them, so I guess I'll just keep on living until I either get bored and off myself or feel like doing something.

Hail to the glorious leader

Hoping America becomes new korea soon

The only thing that makes life worth living is finding the sauce of this gif. Please god. One of you faggots bless me.

Such majesty

hai guys t me kim jong un thank you so much for amazing reception i would love to answer all question you have