I noticed a lot of Iranian's tend to dislike poo-in-loo's. Can somebody explain why this is?

I noticed a lot of Iranian's tend to dislike poo-in-loo's. Can somebody explain why this is?

And not meme tier dislike that we give. Full blown hate.

I'd thought they'd appreciate each other with Iran secularizing, as two """modern""" (the emphasis is for India) nations sandwiching savages.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wg79R5jopj8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qissa-i_Sanjan
qz.com/694925/the-indus-valley-civilisation-is-2500-years-older-than-previously-believed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>cuckulariazing
JUST JEW MY SHIT UP

Hello Ahmed. How do you find the West so far?

I've never noticed this, but on the top of my head I can't think of a group of people that are known for unironically liking "poos", they have bad relations with all their neighboring countries actually

I thought Iranians hate Arabs, not Poos.

I'm ethnically Indian but I was born and raised in Canada. I personally have no problems with Iranians. They seem nice and they tend to integrate far better than other muslims that come here.

I see a lot of Iranians in Delhi, they seem to have no problem with us. Maybe it's just an Iranian diaspora thing

All Arabs hate poos. especially in Gulf Arab countries where they make a majority of the population.
THEY'RE just so low and disgusting and shameless. unlike other south east asians who tend to be nice

>t. slave owner
I agree with you but you're the last person to talk about being shameless.

Egyptians are poor as fuck

Iranians and Indians descend from the Serbs

youtube.com/watch?v=Wg79R5jopj8

Are Egyptians not Arabs?
Dumb leaf.

Iranians aren't Arabs, Mehmet

I thought Iranians liked India since we were the only major buyer their oil when US sanctioned them. They started dealing in INR instead of USD for international transaction but re-shifted to USD after the sanctions were lift.

We are also proving them jobs by building ports and railways in Iran so WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?!

OP's probably getting conflating Iran with Afghan's, who have eternal butthurt against Paki's, who are basically Muslim Indians.

Not every Arab is a Gulf Arab oil sheikh you stupid cunt

Afghans (Not Talibani ones) loves us too, they literally love us because unlike sending our troops to fight in Afghanistan like US, we train their army, gib them some free Soviet weaponry with free service.

We recently built their new parliament building and India-Afghan Friendship Dam (pic related) to provide them better democracy and water.

Why is that I, an Australian male of Slavic descent have to bear the sins of what Anglo's have done across the world and am told to have white guilt, when other races don't have to do it?

The hypocritical leaf strikes again!

>Afghans (Not Talibani ones) loves us too, they literally love us because unlike sending our troops to fight in Afghanistan like US, we train their army, gib them some free Soviet weaponry with free service.
Wew. On one hand they'll be killing Paki's, on the other hand... fucking Afghan's?

What do you get in return?

>of Slavic descent

Lol, u bosnian m8?

>What do you get in return?
Surrounding Pookistan. If we felt the need, we can now invade them from Iran, Arabian Sea, Afghanistan and from India itself.

What the fuck are you going on about you dumb Russian bastard

it's natural and innate, iranians and iranics have ruled over poos for millenia, anybody who has crossed the indus saw indians/indics for what they are, a subservient race of betas meant to be enslaved

you're not white, you're an indian lol

Upper caste indians descend from the Serbs

Proof: youtube.com/watch?v=Wg79R5jopj8

Its funny because the Parsis (The original Persians) took asylum in India to save themselves from muslims.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qissa-i_Sanjan

This is bullshit.
>T. Upper caste Indian

>bosnian
>slavic
tyrone...

and now they're poo in loos, they're not persian anymore

Learn what the Indo-Aryan invasions were then get back to us.

Upper caste Serbs descend from Chicanos

>you're an indian lol
Not a hint of poo in me friend.

What else are they?

there was no invasion

There are no original Persians left, they are Indians now. Its all just mudslime filth that is left in Iran.

It's now Indo-Aryan Migration and not invasion. Geez, get up with the recent archaeological discoveries.

Recent archaeological discoveries have also proved that Indus Valley Civilization was around from 5000 BCE, it is also now the first civilization on Earth.

WE

Nice pseudo-history m8eys

The Indus Valley Civ was Dravidian, it was the Proto-Hindi peoples who destroyed it.

Wrong. The oldest civilization was that of the ancient spacefaring /CHICANO/ empire

>Its all just mudslime filth that is left in Iran.
That's not true in the slightest. You're getting confused with your brothers. Most young, iranians hate islam.

>What else are they?
the ethnicity of peace

>the ethnicity of peace

>Product of Ottoman rape
>Started the 90s wars
>Gave Osama Bin Laden a passport

qz.com/694925/the-indus-valley-civilisation-is-2500-years-older-than-previously-believed/

>Indus Valley Civilization is 8000 years old

Good for them

>getting raped means you're not peaceful
what on earth are you on about

>www.qz.com

"It relies entirely on native advertising and sponsored content to fund its business. This opens access to more readers, but raises questions of objectivity, since the company answers to advertisers rather than subscribers."

WE

We only dislike the ones who hate our Pakistani brothers.
>Iran secularizing
in what world is this happening?
"Arab" is not a race or ethnicity. Its a linguistic identity.
Only self hating diaspora do.

pic related: the post

Well there are more Zorastrians in India than there are in Iran, so this isn't wrong.

From my experience, Iranians, Pakistanis and Indians hate everyone even their own people and themselves

Bad as any sane person would

>implying air-conditioned/cold weather, good furnishing and food, hivemind job and 4Gb/s Ethernet would make any 3rd-worlder sad

Why do none of these Sup Forums image macros ever explain what the Frankfurt School actually did?

Because partisanship to any movement, sports or political, makes us overlook criticisms and defend it mindlessly

Wrote philosophy of history and intellecual history books so mindblowingly dense and sweeping in scope that Sup Forums just couldn't get them, turned jealous and decided to end their influence once and for all!

>Ethnically Indian
There is no such thing as an Indian ethnicity.