I love my Country!

Ulster = 98% White

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xmHZECv984Y
youtube.com/watch?v=X0NHHiQNKBQ
recordonline.com/article/20151203/NEWS/151209783
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your country is a shit. But I still work here. To be honest it's better than the shithole in london where I grew up. It's just the fleeeg and marching drama every year which kills me.

We Ulstermen are the most loyal part of great Britain.
Why should we not celebrate our Protestant and British heritage?

We'll always fight to maintain our connection.
No Surrender!

Nah not the fact that you do parade just the drama that happens around it. The fleeeg things is ridiculous because a British institution doesn't fly the British flag, or the NI Flag ok it flys the union flag occasionaly but it also flys the tricolour as well :/

BASED ULSTER

Simply The Best
The 1st Battalion UVF
Better than anyone
Any rebel in the IRA

youtu.be/xmHZECv984Y

Prepare for bloody vengeance.

Red Hand Commando - Ulster's Elite!
youtube.com/watch?v=X0NHHiQNKBQ

Loyalist scum.

>elite

kek, youre all a bunch of chav shits. They shoulda killed the whole lot of yah, both sides, fucking trashshit black bin bags

Ulster legends defend UK land, North Ireland, meanwhile, vast swathes of irish take the Queen's shilling gladly all over the UK. South Ireland has euro and shit economy.

Ireland will only be reunified by merging into UK. Then shit'll get propa real senpai

>inb4 paddy descendants who dont love the land enough to go home from usa / london / tenerife / etc etc

>6-pointed star

OY

>Ulster
>a fucking protestant colony
The NRA may be complete faggots that can't do anything right and do guerilla warfare, but fuck Ulster.

How can you say they are better than the IRA, the IRA blew them the fuck out. They barely killed any IRA members and all they did was kill innocent Catholics lmao. The IRA was way more successful than these sectarian retards

>NRA
wew, *IRA

ulster isn't a country lmao

IVF was led by samdniggers. That's enough to know. Next time there should be a bomb in William's and Kate's house.

What about the other 2%?

>Country

I'm a muslim. Can i move here and build a mosque ??

Jews

>Ulster
>Country
Its a province you imbecile

Ulster bro any banter lately? make sure to tell as many people as you can to vote no. the less muzzies we have on our shores the better. any marches coming up lately?

Just waiting for the twelfth.

I honestly wouldn't mind Ireland getting Ulster because it's a shithole and a money sink.

>Being proud of being less than 99.9% white

American tier.

I wouldn't mind putting your head into a microwave tbqh.

Always Loyal.
You'll never get rid of us!

literally a jew star on the flag

recordonline.com/article/20151203/NEWS/151209783

Based Ulster county sheriff

Red Hand Defenders

Six pointed star represents the six counties.

are you in band?

No.

what do you normally do on the 12th?

Watch the parades and party.

bonfire on the 11th?

yep

It's alright here.

When're we getting the Assembly results?