So I came here to troll. But started feeling nostalgia for my old fingerbox. I haven't been able to find it for years...

So I came here to troll. But started feeling nostalgia for my old fingerbox. I haven't been able to find it for years. Any idea where I can find quality, not cheep ebay shit?

fuck off

You say *cheap ebay shit as if they don't have good stuff from time to time. Yeah it'll be used, but the older ones are built to last my dude.

It's ova m8 this bullshit set sail for fagville, go greet it at the harbour

Fuck off

Fair point. I suppose looking at actual auctions instead of buy it now would be good. I was considering just printing one though. I have a prusia i3 clone. I'm not sure plastic would be good though.

It's about dedication, man. A quality fingerbox won't just fall into your lap. You have to work for it.

My brother fucking put his shit in mine and I didn't know after using it for like a week I fucking hate these fucking useless boxes of shit fucking all kys

what the fuck is a fingerbox? Some Canadian shit like stick hockey or something

A finger box all though it may seem to be a relatively simple device, it is not on the contrary of being simple a finger box is more than a box with a hole in it, it is a massively complex device containing more than a thousand separate components per box, usually with nine boxes per set that makes over nine thousand separate components, but the device will work limitedly with just one box.

newfag

Once those fingerboxes have lasted long enough to get a good patina on them you can bet your ass it'll last a lifetime for you under proper care. My grandpa has one of the original set series. If its taken good care of i should be able to to pass it on to my children/grandchildren as well.

I build custom finger boxes, please contact me.

Pretty much this, fingerboxes are a art
Btw someone can tell where can i find a good metal fingerbox? Its for my son's 15 bd

summer is early

nobody means the fucking set when they say finger box that's like saying a skittle refers to a bag of skittles

Nice b8 m8

What style? Traditional Scandinavian, US standard, or those neat metal Japanese styles?

If you arent buying an artists full set which is typically released in a series of 9. You are missing out, sir.

Any type, although I am most proficient with US standard, as they are my most requested order

Just kill yourself. You don't belong on Sup Forums try /mlp/

Id like to get me a nice metal japanese fingerbox, my brothers owns one and its the absolute best, much better than the scandinavian style imo, but i dont think i have enough money to buy one.

Metal sounds interesting. But my most fond childhood memories are with my wooden one.

>Whats a finger box
>SUMMER IF HERE HURR NEWFAG
Everyone please kill yourselves

I'd say the investment is worth it

irony Sup Forums tier

Fingerboxes are high quality. Even if it's old. I mean, any craftsman worth his salt wouldn't waste his time making one for cheap.

I honestly prefer the traditional style wood/stone fingerboxes. Probably just because i was introduced to them by my grandfather who was for sure a traditionalist at heart. I've read good things about the metal ones but ive heard it can be a pain to always have to re-calibrate and oil them.

>So I came here to troll.

That's just sad. I mean that's like breaking into the neighborhood crack house and trashing it. No one's going to fucking notice your "handiwork."

metal fingerbox for a 15 year old? you fucking trying to spoil him to death?

at first re-calibration and oiling can be difficult, but once you get used to it, a metal fingerbox is worth the effort you put into it

What about the digital fingerboxes? Seems like a gimmick, but I've never tried one.

not worth the time

That's the problem with kids these days. They have everything handed to them. Back when I got my first fingerbox, my mom had to put it on layaway at Kmart, and I had to promise to do extra chores until I was well into my 80s. It was only cardboard too, but I fucking appreciated what I had, because I was lucky to have even that much. This faggot was probably raised spoiled himself, and when he says he's buying his son a metal finger box he probably means that his poor, over-worked parents are. Worthless faggots breeding more worthless faggots...