Paul Ryan absolutely BTFO

Paul Ryan rejected an offer to endorse Trump earlier, saying he wasn't ready and that Trump would have to convince Conservatives he shares their agenda.

This is how the God Emperor responded.

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-on-paul-ryan

Based trump.

Fuck those cowards.

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

I couldn't think less of Paul Ryan if i tried
this makes me happy

this whole election has been a parade of people I hate telling me that if I ever cared about them I shouldn't vote for trump

I've never been so sure of a vote in my life and I was around to see Ronald Reagan elected

Wait so Trump got butthurt and responded with passive-aggressive butthurt?

No compromise with those who are against us. It will happen.

>passive aggressive
What? It it is full on aggression.

LYIN' RYAN

>this whole election has been a parade of people I hate telling me that if I ever cared about them I shouldn't vote for trump

Pretty much lol

Isn't it so refreshing to see a man with the testicular fortitude to just say "Fuck you."

It's amazing.

>Wait, so Trump BTFO'd a lyin' politician by literally mocking his words in a press release?
FTFY

>134 ▶
>File: 1455545456795.png (443 KB, 870x552)
>No compromise with those who are against us. It will happen.
GREEN

Basically, but with the Drumpf echo chamber on Sup Forums in full effect, clearly Ryan got BTFO.

Holy shit. Does based motorcycle man have a chance of primary-ing ryan's ass now?

Cryin Ryan, prepare to get Schlonged.

This. Most people who vote for trump do it because they hate the cuckservatives

Yeah surprised Paul still has his balls after being the repubs go to guy

>>Wait, so Trump BTFO'd a lyin' politician by literally mocking his words in a press release?
Why do all of that when he could have responded "your mom" and saved ink?

Is he really mad someone said they wouldn't endorse him? Is there some context I'm missing?

el rato is out of the race, you can stop shilling now

I'm just calling it how I see it. Tell me how I'm wrong?

I don't think you know what "passive-aggressive" means. The response was passive-aggressive. You are wrong. I know you want to suck Trump's cock hard, but at least be ambiguously not wrong.

>Passive-aggressive behavior is the indirect expression of hostility, such as through procrastination, stubbornness, sullen behavior, or deliberate or repeated failure to accomplish requested tasks for which one is (often explicitly) responsible.

That response is none of those things. Trump's first sentence clearly and plainly states opposition to Paul Ryan.

that's pretty cool, i'm finally on the trump train

no longer, am I, a #cruzmissle

That's it!
I'm totally a Hillary supporter, this image made my mind up.
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smearing her campaign.

I'm not going to waste my time explaining to you why it was passive-aggressive. It is. You are wrong. You can go look up what it means and examples of it if you want to learn why you're wrong, or(and I know you'll choose this one) you can be an ignorant fucking moron and just continue to be dumb and wrong since you'd rather argue about it than educate yourself.

Your call. No more (You)'s from me.

Poor little Paulie didn't get to steal the crown at a brokered convention and is throwing a tantrum.

But he told us he didn't want it. He told people to stop talking about it. Could Ryan have been... lying?

LYIN' RYAN

>>Passive-aggressive behavior is the indirect expression of hostility
Sounds exactly like that thing.

>clearly state your hostility
>indirect
Ok buddy.

Paul Ryan is a passive-aggressive sellout cuckold faggot, and Trump threw his words back in his face.

lol now THIS is passive-aggressive.

Subtext: "bitch I represent the people and I'm gonna knock you the fuck over"

hes rejecting paul ryan as well.

hes just saying that he doesnt agree with him and hes not going to bother trying to please him.

This is beautiful. It really just makes me want to vote for Trump more.

It's over, Ted. Time to let go

whats with all these shills

paul ryan is a bitch like boehner.
he's part of the problem.
fuck ryan.
go trump

>CONNIVIN' RYAN

CONNIVIN' RYAN

>CONNIVIN' RYAN

CONNIVIN' RYAN

>CONNIVIN' RYAN

CONNIVIN' RYAN

B T F O
T
F
O

THANK YOU BASED TRUMP FOR NOT GROVELLING LIKE THEY EXPECT

>whats with all these shills

Shillary has paid millions of dollars to hire people to specifically shill Sup Forums. They were all hired in the last two weeks and went into overdrive after Trump got the nomination. Their stroke-addled lesbian career criminal politician can't win on the issues or with her personality, so all she can do is troll and hire shills.

Holy shit dude, you type like you're from tumblr and you brain functions like it too. Go the fuck away, you god damned retard.

Literally perfect.

Holy shit. Perfect response to that snake.

ABSOLUTELY BTFO HOW WILL HE RECOVER???

I was so pissed when I read what Paul Ryan said. It was fucking arrogant as shit. He gave the best response possible.

The context is the voters in his party just fucking made Trump the nominee. These cunts need to fall in line.

>“I am not ready to support Speaker Ryan’s agenda,” Trump said in a prewritten statement. “Perhaps in the future we can work together and come to an agreement about what is best for the American people. They have been treated so badly for so long that it is about time for politicians to put them first!”
>hostile

What's directly hostile about any part of the statement.

Your brain processes as having a hostile subtext even though the wording is semantically friendly.

That's passive-aggressiveness.

Responding to someone's honest dismissal with a butthurt "well fuck you too" isn't tactful in my eyes. I get that Trump is the only person who would go that far and that's why you like him. All I see is someone who responds to perceived slights in an emotional and butthurt way, someone driven by a need to "get even".

Yeah, they should just abandon their convictions and pretend to support someone that they don't truly support.

Paul Ryan is based, always has been. Hope he runs for president next elections.

how can one man be so based?

Paul Ryan is already facing a challenge from a Trump copycat, this shit just makes it more likely he loses his seat in November

What a fucking retard

I now wish John Boehner had stayed since he's at least a friend of Trump's even if he is incompetent

adjective
of, relating to, or characteristic of an enemy:
a hostile nation.
opposed in feeling, action, or character; antagonistic:
hostile criticism.
characterized by antagonism.
not friendly, warm, or generous; not hospitable.

>“I am not ready to support Speaker Ryan’s agenda,” Trump said in a prewritten statement.
Not that hard m8. A statement of opposition is clearly active hostility and not passive.

THE MADMAN

>Around to see Reagen elected
You lucky bastard.

ABSOLUTELY SAVAGE

A few months back I heard Ryan get interviewed by a radio host here in Wisconsin. This was just after he passed that disaster of a budget deal.
The host asks him to explain it. Ryan goes on to say he did everything he could and just barely got the Oil Export Ban lifted.

It was sort of hilarious, almost surreal. He basically admitted me spent what little political capital he had on getting something that literally only oil corporation CEOs care about accomplished. It was like watching a leftist’s caricature of a Republican come to life.

It speaks volume about how out of touch the establishment is, that they see Paul Ryan as some Visionary. When he’s doing nothing other than the cut taxes and deregulate bullshit, the plutocrats have been pushing for decades.