Sup Sup Forums I'm here because I just confessed my most fucked up secret to my best friend and she hasn't spoken to me...

sup Sup Forums I'm here because I just confessed my most fucked up secret to my best friend and she hasn't spoken to me since.
she left me on read.

what should i fucking do? what if she tells somebody? how fucked am i?
should i kill her now that she knows the worst thing i've done?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Disappear-Completely
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally just say "lol did you think id actually do that? that shits messed, its just a joke."

Kek, doubt this is OC.

something along the lines of this anyways

"Are you still freaked out? Lol, I guess it worked."

dude she's smarter than that and i'm a fucking weird dude and honestly as fucked as it sounds if you actually knew me and saw what I loooked like, this is something people would speculate i might actually do if they heard me say it joking or not....

kill her now before she tells someone

just try it. if shes your friend, she must like you a bit.

carry on until it becomes so obscene that she'll have to think its a joke

honestly that's what i'm thinking dude i'm freaking out because now no matter how many times i message her she just reads it and isn't responding to me.... like what the fuck Sup Forums what the fuck do i do i'm freaking out and i'm about to put my head throught he fucking wall

>confessing most fucked up secret over text
God fucking damn this generation is fucked

uh i kinda fucked that up dude she knows i'm serious now because i'm a fucking idiot dumb fuck and i fucking sold myself out by making it known that i'm seriously upset about this and i've called like 10 times and she's ignoring me because she knows that i'm fucking off my rocker now and i am fucking losing it

First off, if you did something like this, why would you ever tell anyone? Like holy shit you deserve what's coming your way.

because i fuckin loved this girl and she made me think i could trust her but obviously that's not true and now i have punched wholes in my wall, i'm basically having a panic attack while i'm writing this and i have been punching myself in the fucking face over and over again, i wanna fucking kill myself and her now

fuck you dude go fucking kill yourself if your not gonna help me you fucking idiot sack of shit waste of fucking space this is serious fucking shit i'm about to go postal

Do you smoke meth?
You sound like you're on meth.

ok, im honestly gonna tell you how to fix it; be like "I'm not the greasy strangler"

then be like oh shit, wrong person... damn at least you know im spoofing a film now

See

>2017
>trusting women
>trusting anyone
>being a degenerate that fucks around in childrens playgrounds

tbh I hope you go to jail because you are a dumb fuck all around

actually i do smoke from time to time but when i don't have that i take adderall, i'm in college with this girl and i don't think i have a lot of time to find and fucking set her straight before she tells somebody and if she tells somebody before i get a chance to shut her up i guess i'm gonna be on the fucking news tonight

obvious bait is obvious

What are you doing to do? Oink at her you weird mother fucker. Everything about you is garbage in its purest form. She's probably already called all of her closest girlfriends hahahaha

you're a fuckin retard dude this is REAL FUCKING SHIT, i need some help fast or i'm gonna make my own decision and i don't think anybody here wants me to do that

Just kill her and then yourself. 1 Step for man 1 leap for mankind

fuck you you fuckig faggot i know what i'm gonna do now , none of you fucking faggots actually help me out so fuck Sup Forums , fuck all you fucking idiots, i knw exactly what to do and i shouldve done it before askin you faggots for help

go back in time and don't do something so obviously retarded. seriously how have you even lived this long being as fucking dumb as you are?

say haha get pranked then pretend like nothing happened then
put the phone down and go do some shit
you have to play it cool

finally some real advice

its too late for that i have already left her voicemails where u can hear me fucking freaking out she KNOWS ITS REAL

>we're idiots
>coming from a pervert who gets off on creeping out kids
>can't even keep it to himself

gtfo fetishits

OP you are a risk to children and maybe it's better if you ended it all

if you couldnt figure out how to fix it to begin with youre retrded anyways bro fucking loser degenerate

no, dont kill you friend, kill yourself you sick fuck. your story made me fuckking want to throw up

Is your name Sam? Have a friend named Sam who is a weirdo who absolutely panics at every little thing.

fuck off, you're gonna see me on the news tonight faggots

hell is coming

literally slit your wrists and say you were depressed or shoot up a school

call again and say
"get memed on kid"
thats all
then go do some shit
pretend it was all an act
do you like my autistic writing style?

Dude legit, straight after you should of just been like "Lol can't believe you actually think I would do that" or something to that effect. But since you didn't, you deserve your fate

Make you own decision then stop being a pussy.

Make sure to rub burger grease all over your body before killing her though faggot.

my name is mark pickard and you're gonna fucking remember my name you fucking faggot

skyler mcdonald i fucking hate your whore guts and they're gonna be all over your fucking bathroom walls tonight you fucking whore

OP DONE FUCKED UUUUUUUPPPPPP

more like autism is coming. wow you're gonna kill some girl who is rightfully frightened by you and then kill yourself. Not even original, a million beta fags have done this shit.

Seriously though fake/10

this can't be real

I think you should suck a log of shit from Andy asixx's asshole

no this is my fucking DAY motherfucker this is the day ive been waiting for my entire life, to show the world what i really am and unleash my fucking evil upon your weak fuckin pussy minds

today, a life time of pain and torment will be unleashed

Send jk

LOL what are you, like 8? Isn't it bast your bed time kiddo?

no but it's about 13 minutes until 8 and that's when my manhunt for this fucking cunt begins.

wikihow.com/Disappear-Completely

its the onlything besides suicide you can do

*teleports behind you*

can to you tell us what city so we can look for new articles

what college you go to? I mean since you are going to prison or dying anyways

fr this shit happens all the time it might not even hit national news

yeah if we new the city we can look for local news

university of texas in austin, remember it, i dont think she knows whats about to happen to her and i dont think anyone will find out until a few days from now if i play my cards right so i'll be off campus

i'm off to search for this bitch, if she's not in her dorm then i know exactly where to find her but i have to get her back into her dorm if i'm gonna do this right

post pic of u with timestamp and pic of girl?

someone screencap this shit lol

I don't feel like calling them so if someone else wants to go ahead

Holy shit OP calm down.

how do you call the cops in an other town?

You ruined it by freaking out

they have their number in the message. the 512 number. idk how to reach 911 in other towns though.

>call
>Hey is this austin police?
no
>oh sorry wrong number

is op acoustic?

Don't kill her yet, please. I haven't had the chance to bang her yet. Just hold on a lil bit.

i don't want to but i don't want someone to die sigh... if i was studing this would be my problem

Is someone screenshotting this?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

op post your face with timestamp

i called them.
"hey so i was browsing Sup Forums and this man named mark pickard claims he is going to kill someone named skyler macdonald....i don't know if this is real....but if it is someone could die..so yeah..its up to you guys now, i did what i could

lmaoooo what the actual fuck

what did they say

Good, it's one of those things where it's probably fake but you never know. Not worth the risk.

it was a voicemail.

>call them
>get voice
>say that
>hang up

Yup. You're a retarded motherfucker for sure.

>call them
>"mark is going to kill skyler"
"what? hello you reached 911"
>"y-you too"
>hang up

Didn't realise crime stopped at 8pm wow. I'd feel super safe if I lived in that town.

They said they'd already received several reports, that they'd looked the girl up and offered her an officer to get her some where safe. Then they put out an alert to watch for the guy and open the door, get on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur.

I think everybody here wants that. Seriously, how fucked up and retarded are you to think that asking Sup Forums for help is a good idea?

bump, this is just getting good

to be fair i did call the non emergeany

The only way to make this not beta and gay is to lather yourself in lard and murder her in a playground. Glory will be achieved when children stumble upon you masturbating with her guts tomorrow morning

*i called the non emergeancy number.
if called 911 id just get me the cops in my town

Ah fair enough then

Fuck you. Go home you faggot white knight normie motherfucker

Kek

Blame the Chan

nah it, be worse.
>weird pedo goes apeshit after some girl ignores him for being a weird pedo.
>masturbates with her guts in public

do you guys really fucking believe this lol
a nugget half way out his ass, dude anything he said after that was total fuckin bogus bullshit to bait u fuckin retarded ass motherfucking roodypoo dumbfucks

>Autismo

Niggie, you're burnt.

i am home

Positive reinforcement is usually a better way to get crazy pedo meth fiends to kill their friends and ruin their lives though.

yeah but better safe than sorry. there was that faggot who I believe was a europoor on here like a month ago who killed a kid and a fat lady and a lot of people thought it was fake at first.