Craig Sager was retarded. I'm glad he's dead

Craig Sager was retarded. I'm glad he's dead.

t. Divegrass "Fan"

F

origin of this meme?

Soccer fans are fags, I'm guessing?

dis nigga want to be don cherry so bad

Yo

This

This

My family has produced and sold menswear for over 75 years. I grew up in the fashion offices of 7th Avenue in NYC. My childhood was spent around suit samples and the top fashion designers of the world.

Sager's fashion sense is objectively trash, unless you think swag=fashion. His "style" flies in the face of every tenet of menswear design. Like I said, he dressed like a cheap pimp.

At least he had fun doing it m8

Cool fucking story.

Yea

>making an edgy thread when there is already one

Weak quality b8 m8.

Fuck off fag. Sager was the only likeable sports personality

only on Sup Forums

Well MY Dad was fucking Louis Vuitton and he would kick your ass for talking shit about Sager's impeccable taste

dude's ties didn't always work though

he seemed fine

i just dont like or watch basketball

nice Hot Takeā„¢ asshole

Shit pasta. Stop trying to make this a thing.

This

I laughed

>My family has produced and sold menswear for over 75 years. I grew up in the fashion offices of 7th Avenue in NYC. My childhood was spent around suit samples and the top fashion designers of the world.

Sager's fashion sense is objectively trash, unless you think swag=fashion. His "style" flies in the face of every tenet of menswear design. Like I said, he dressed like a cheap pimp.

fuck this gay ass honky

divegrass fans blown. The. Fuck. Out. Eternal Sager bitches

It was never about looking good, he looked like shit in those get ups. It was the loudness of his clothes that spoke to who he was as a person.

Don't even who he was. Never heard of him.

Fuck apehoop.

This