Then Bob Dylan came out on stage. and I couldn't believe how little he was...

>Then Bob Dylan came out on stage. and I couldn't believe how little he was. And I measured him with my fingers on my knee, and I said, "his jeans are only this big", and then I measured his guitar and I said "his guitar is only this big". And I wasn't even digging the music, it was so far away. So I wanted to get out of there really bad. Then when the concert was over Peter came back with a bunch of his friends. He said, nobody walks out on Dylan. I said, I walk out on Dylan. Get the fuck out of here.

Dylan BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0c1cVBvRsA4
youtube.com/watch?v=11p0y9z1XOU
youtube.com/watch?v=wKiIroiCvZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=F4wh_mc8hRE
youtu.be/bmADAA97RTI
youtube.com/watch?v=gZY8aDg_dTI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In 1975 I walked Bob Dylan up on stage

>Get the fuck out of here.
This is how I know it's fake. Lynch rarely swears and you really have to get him pissed.

"An artist respects the silence that serves as the foundation for creativity" is a pretty great way to tell somebody to shut the fuck up, desu.

not even a dylan fan but fuck, i despise this fucking proto hipster snob and all of his le artsy fans. almost as much as i hate that faggot wes anderson

Man. I really want to watch the new Twin peaks but I feel I gotta be stoned.

I was stoned off my ass the first time I watched the pilot. Waited years and then rewatched it stoned.

It's been a month since I've smoked marijuana. And before that I'd been smoking weed everyday for like at least 3 years. And before that at least once a week if not daily for 5.

I just think I need to be clean for whatever job comes up. Kinda abandoned everything and now I'm just working a seasonal job.

But idk. Maybe I'll never watch it you know?

Maybe this is a new chapter for me. I haven't bought coke in a month.

I passed up lean today. Fucking lean. Haven't even had that shit in years. And I haven't hit up my new connect for xanax. Even though he has that shit on deck and it's my all time favorite.

Maybe I'm done?

I already fucked up my kind and a whole lotta relationships.

Anyways. Nice shit post thread. This real?

vocaroo.com/i/s0c1cVBvRsA4

lynch isn't a proto-hipster he's just a true eccentric

see
for reference

Wow, I guess he really didn't like the concert then. Lynch btfo Dylan.

>tfw David Lynch is 70 and he's more handsome than you are at 20

its not fair bros

While this is hot opinion can fly in a few circles that think they know their shit you aren't that knowledgeable about film, user. Both Wes and Lynch are masters of the craft and in their work show understanding and appreciation for the work that has cime before them. They're good and while they can be seen as "entry-level" there is plenty, if not more, to appreciate in their work for the initiated.
He was kind of funny looking in his youth but he has aged very well. He's really into eating healthy so he's able to handle smoking like a chimney.

Who the fuck are you?

The only man I respect more than David Lynch is Sion Sono.

How many Nobel Prizes has David Lynch won again?

sad little angry man doesn't like people who've accomplished way more than him.

swears on the internet.

>browski *cough cuff cough* HAAACK amazing man you gotta try this I got it from this guy and

No fucking thanks btw

The new twin peaks is one of the weirdest things lynch has made. It's more like inland empire than it is the first 2 seasons.

youtube.com/watch?v=11p0y9z1XOU
How many recipes has dylan taught you?

I'm currently undergoing my honeymoon with weed. Finna roll one right now actually.

Haven't touched much else besides that and booze. Mostly because I'm done with school, so I'm just getting a bit fucked and playing games before my summer job begins.

Probably a good idea to lay off the mud and xans, I suppose.

Polite for off-topic in a shitposting thread.

What would you possibly think about Resnais if you can't stomach Lynch?

What does that have to do with anything? He's a movie director. And just a reminder, Kubrick won an Oscar for best visual effects of all things for 2001: A Space Odyssey. Isn't it ironic? Not to mention completely meaningless at this point.

> He's a movie director.
And Bob's a musician, but he still won a Nobel Prize in Literature. He has an Oscar too.

All right, I'm not arguing it's undeserved, if Nobel prizes are awarded to musicians now.

youtube.com/watch?v=wKiIroiCvZ0

Sup Forums get's Bob Dylan so wrong so often it infuriates me.

Bob Dylan is not capable of fully appreciating in todays world, even by me. He is literally a time piece. His messages, influence, and delivery was profound in his time. If you care to do some history research and understand why, then good for you, you too can appreciate Dylan on some level, but he is like a byzantine painting. Not enjoyable by today's standards. Like a 50's sci-fi flick. He is only revolutionary in the culture he lived in.

youtube.com/watch?v=F4wh_mc8hRE

I don't like him because he sounds like a swarm of bees attacking a street busker.

No, he's still enjoyable by today's standards.

>Sup Forums get's Bob Dylan so wrong so often it infuriates me.
And yet, you did the same. How can you claim that songs like It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding), Like a Rolling Stone, A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall, Mr. Tambourine Man don't resonate with people today? Neil Young disagrees with you for one.
youtu.be/bmADAA97RTI
And here's what Zappa had to say about Bob Dylan's message:
>"Dylan's Subterranean Homesick Blues was a monster record. I heard that thing and I was jumping all over the car. And then when I heard the one after that, Like a Rolling Stone, I wanted to quit the music business, because I felt: "If this wins and it does what it's supposed to do, I don't need to do anything else," but it didn't do anything. It sold; but nobody responded to it the way that they should have. They should have listened to that and said, "Hey, that record got on the radio. Now, wait a minute, we've got a chance to say something, you know? The radio is for us to use as a weapon." It didn't happen right away, and I was a little disappointed. I figured, "Well, shit, maybe it needs a little reinforcing." - 1967

Just because he can make movies doesn't mean he knows shit about music. That rant doesn't even have anything to do with music anyway. Just sounds like he's a really shitty person.

Fuck no dude. Maybe for some protest songs, but what, Mr Tambourine Man won't have effect on todays audience? Or Like a Rolling Stone? Or Times They are A-Changin?
Hell I even prefer his version of In My Time of Dying over Led Zeppelins

I'm really surprised Lynch doesn't like Dylan.

On the other hand:
youtube.com/watch?v=gZY8aDg_dTI
This is just sad.

>le movie man can't have opinions on music

yeah guess autistic fags with no gfs are the expert on that

everyone can have an opinion on music, you moron

>everyone can have an opinion on music
And it just so happens that Lynch's is not only shit, but he's a douchebag to boot.

more like boob dylan because he is a boob also his music is shit and you are shit and your dog is probably shit too

What's even going on here? Another shitposting general and you two are trying to one-up each other?

>his music is shit
Yet more influential and critically acclaimed that Lynch's flicks. I wonder why :^)

Not even him, but could it be because Lynch is not primarily a musician? And: