Characters who did nothing wrong

Characters who did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uW9Q1cm_Tnw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What did he do wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=uW9Q1cm_Tnw

SSSSSSssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

That 'The Siege'? All I really know about it is that it got a huge opening day boost because it had Phantom Menace's first trailer airing before it.

>Guys I really don't want to be put in the position of imposing martial law in a major American city...buuuuuuut lets say you did give me the authority to do that, I could end your little terrorism problem in about a week.

He listened to his family and didn't raze Rome to get revenge, that's two wrongs at least

5 days tops.

Did he say that?

Don't remember that line

10/10

More like did nothing at all

No.

/tg/ just wrote that up for an Avatar/40k crossover thing.

>taking credit for your entire races accomplishments
go fuck yourself, if everybody in the world wanted to sit on the computer and masturbate for a thousand years, that's their business
you're not impressive, you're a stupid bully

this movie should've been made after 9/11

Explain your reasoning, it would make more sense to dedicate an entire channel to showing it 24/7

And he did, so what's the problem?

No one cared about the subject matter in 1998

I guess my point was he was clearly baiting them during that briefing scene. It's implied he was just on a power trip from the beginning.

Which was weird, because the movie wasn't made in response to any thing going on domestically in the United States at the time, but after 9/11 it sure as fuck looks like an allegory made directly in response to things like the Patriot Act.