Just found this demon on my grill, can any of you faggots identify what type of spider this is?

just found this demon on my grill, can any of you faggots identify what type of spider this is?

Other urls found in this thread:

insectidentification.org/insect-description.asp?identification=Sowbug-Killer-Spider
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i never seen on that red before in person
please provide your geographic location (tell me what state you live in)
at any rate its not a black widow or a brown recluse so don't be a huge pussy about it

utah
and I'm only a pussy about it because these fuckers love to hide in my (hockey) skates

hehe little bastards love organized sports

Dysdera crocata, my dear negro.

that looks correct to me
insectidentification.org/insect-description.asp?identification=Sowbug-Killer-Spider

why are there so many trap loving faggots on here

ffffffff eat the spider

Because fuck you and fuck them.

That's why.

thanks fellas, this thing has a gnarly pair of fangs

That's a Woodlouse Hunter and their fangs are HUGE. I had one that fucked up everything that it saw. They're fast as fuck too.

oh shit it does
it preys on those roly poly bugs so i guess it needs them. i wouldn't let it nibble your finger.

trips decides?

they're called potato bugs. anyone who says different is a nigger

no repeating digits user
that there spider didn't do no harm to you no how
let the little nigger go

Looks like a fire spider, I can tell from its color. It was attracted to your grill

Pour toothpaste on it

A-Fuckin-Men

burn it

rolling

you shuould start running, That's a devil spider, highly poisonous, it was believed it was extinct, it destroyed an entire civilization in south america in the year 100 BC

It's a jewpacabra.

lol I was poking it with a lighter, no flame though

Let it bite you, post results.

Not poisonous, negro hijueputa.

agree.

It's a faggot spider. It's attracted to faggots.

Correct. otherwise know as an ass-spider. it want's to got home OP, won't you let him?

If dubs op has to let it crawl on him

love South Park man

FUCK YEA

dubs wills it

Space program

>just found this demon in my girl

Op do it pussy

when the pussy bites back

fuck you, and I already though it into my neighbor's yard

threw*

Yeah its a woodlouse spider.

"Sowbug Killer" (1978) Dir. Jonathan Demme. Charles Bronson is a hired killer with a purpose: to assassinate a pro hockey player.

at a glance I thought brown recluse, but the patterns aren't right, and it's not really big enough. Atleast, as I can tell from the lack of size comparison.