Roast me

Roast me

kik?

I'm not going to roast you, because I want my tax money to be spent on something other than a safe space.

what a qt

1980's pedo dj hair

Don't wanna, b/c you basically look like the girl of my dreams.

I want to take you in a fine restaurant to see you smile

bitch looks like dora the explora went though puberty

Bitch look like someone who'd fuck me

Look at me im so different and self-exploring!

Nice digits but though

Eh, I'm not in the mood to insult some little snowflake who looks like every other psycho female alive.

More pics would help me develop roast material.

you squanch something that sounds like blarneknek

Going to Sup Forums for a roasting instead of reddit or some other autistic site of hipster filth is like skipping mild sauce, medium sauce or hot sauce and going straight to chewing glass.

Ur eyebrowse are a different color from ur hair dumb bitch

don't tell me what to do faggot.

whats ur tumblr url? and

I'm not really into traps but am impressed by their craft

tits or gtfo

>Woman

you think you're special, but you're mind-numbingly banal.

When did "I want to look attractive" turn into "I want to make sure I'm so unfuckable that I turn into a 5 head, self obsessed snowflake immediately turning away any words or feelings that will tell my truth, which is that I am so much more important than everyone else, and no one can tell me different"

I fucking hate you, suffer like all the rest of us.

You look like a depressed child that cut her own hair that hopes momma will be proud. But momma isn't proud, is she, snowflake? No. Momma is dead. Like your soul.

Are you a boy or a girl?

Show benis

kek

Stop! Don't kill yourself! You look like you want to and that's no good jerry.

Your hair will grow out, and you will realize your parents didn't mean to hurt you, and that guy that raped you just wanted to be liked, and your hair stylist will OD on fent, and as soon as you stop trying to be so edgy you will find someone that can put up with you. Maybe.

you came here to de dumbest corner of the web just to seek atenttion, im not even roasting you, just get some friends, btw saged, no one wants to be doing this for people like you

This is a pretty weak roast thread, tbqh

Why would I roast such a beautiful goddess???