Trump supporter here

Look guys, first off I'm not trying to sway your opinions. I love Trump as much as you guys do.

But AT SOME POINT you need to realize that he can't win. Hillary is practically doubling his votes and when it comes to polls it's not even a contest. As much as I'd like to wear my MAGA hat while Trump is in the White House, the hard reality is that he just, simply, does not stand a chance, this is not debatable.

So are you guys going to vote for a loser or vote for a winner? Myself, I don't know who yet considering I'm a Trump supporter but as time comes I can see myself standing with her....

Pick the right path Sup Forums

I'm picking whichever path I roll.

SHILLS FOR SHILLARY
SHILLS FOR SHILLARY
SHILLS FOR SHILLARY

Correct The Record, a Hillary For President SuperPac funded by GoldmanSachs, is responsible for the current Shillary raid, pic related.

Busted

Hi, shill!
-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"
Rolling.

Fuck off paid shill

ᵀʰᶦˢ ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵈ ʷᵃˢ ᵖᵃᶦᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇʸ ᴴᶦᶫᶫᵃʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᴬᵐᵉʳᶦᶜᵃ, ᵃ ᶜᵃᵐᵖᵃᶦᵍᶰ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ᵒᶰᵉ ᵐᶦᶫᶫᶦᵒᶰ ᵍʳᵃˢˢʳᵒᵒᵗˢ ᵈᵒᶰᵒʳˢ⋅

>Trump supporter here
>shills for Hillary

Hillary is shit.

FINLAND STANDS WITH HILLARY

Shills are in full nervous mode haha

Alright.

If shes gonna win anyway, why does she need my vote?

Trump cant possibly win says nervous shill for the 6 millionth time.

Get the fuck out of here you filthy fucking kike

>I love Trump as much as you guys do.
>But AT SOME POINT

stopped reading

>choosing to roll to choose whatever you want

Just vote for Trump. At least he has balls and he is straightforward. President of the super-country must be also an iconic person, a symbol I would say. Clinton looks like a good housewife. Maybe even Putin would invite her into his kitchen. But Trump? Just look at him, look at this spark of madness in his eyes, which is mandatory for every strong leader. You just don't fuck with wakkos. They can hit you back. With a shovel or worse.
Vote for Trump you idiots! Don't vote for shabby politics like Clinton. Vote for a leader instead, vote for Trump...

Fuck off, obvious shillbot
>0,3 cents has been deposited onto your bank account
Rollingg

>netflix and shill

DANGEROUS DON SCHLONGS SHILLARY

>These shills working overtime to beat a meme machine that can't be slowed
>Thinking they aren't fueling their own demise

HILLARY BTFO
I
L
L
A
R
Y

B
T
F
O

Beat the 70-year-old jewish commie first, then we'll talk.
Spend more of your Wall Street money to knock him out, then start paying for these posts.

But... it skipped 44..

Wow coming off a lil desperate I see

i was just like you guys i was a trump supporter

kill yourself kike

lol what tools

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

lets go for kkk

You're right Jewberg Shekelstein.
I am now a Cruzmissile.

>Correct The Record,

hahahhahahaaa. More like rewrite significant parts of that soulless, baboon faced harpy's life.

This poster is right. Trump can't win and not to mention that he's a racist but......HES A RACIST.

And a bigot. And a sexist. And an xenophobe. This is not literally debatable.

it's gettin shilly in here

If you're going to post Ben, post the originals.

>Support Tump
>Trump can't win
You can only pick one.
Also remember to sage.

rollin against shills

Hahhaha who remembers that funny time when hillary clinton committed all of those crimes and then lied about it on tv

You're right, there's no way Trump can win. I'm #Cruzmissile now

Lmao this bitch got a superpac paying out a million for fighting bad online discussion of shillary and can't fend off Sup Forums neets ahahahahahaha can't wait to drink libtard tears in November

There is no 44

That's what I'm saying OP. Hillary is a cunt.

A cunt as POTUS? Bad idea.

You know?

Tfw shillary argument is equal to Trump's in debate "look at dem polls boys" but last time I checked Trump didn't get cucked by his husband's secretary nor did he lie and shit and neither did he suck the teat of Wall Street whilst calling Wall Street evil. It's funny how Hillary's supporters believe deporting a few million illegal immigrants is racist yet her hubby did exactly that and all we hear is silence from the left. This reminds me of when FDR threw japs in concentration camps… and the left was silent yet again. Then once a rightist comes up with that same idea + a wall so we would have to deport even less in the future they start screaming racist at the top of their lungs

I swar

Sage these fucking Hillary threads. The shilling is so obvious right now. This board is moving a mile a minute right now with all these shills posting this ugly bitch's mug everywhere.

Shillary is literally trying to meme herself into existence on this board, fellas.

Why is Hillary anti-women, OP?

>Pick the right path Sup Forums
so what's your argument, "be on the right side of history"?
or basically, "give up"?
nobody has to know who you fucking voted for. you're not going to be shamed eternally for not ticking the winning candidate on the ballot.
you are incredibly transparent. I may actually drive to a no ID state and vote for Trump now, maybe in multiple counties.

I've already converted to the only logical choice by jumping off the train wreck that is trump. Hillary is the only mature choice left.

You really want HER to be the first woman president? Jill Stein is better if you're voting just for a woman

You should overdose if you really believe this shit. Hillary is a septic toxic stew of the most vile shit this world has ever seen. She needs destroyed like a sith

why have their been so many hillary threads today?

Literal paid shills. You have to sage these threads. Don't be a chump, stand up for Trump!

Get fucked! I don't care for who else you may vote for but please avoid having that ugly rotten creature represent you...

Why is Hillary pro-KKK?

well this is embarrassing

You weren't trying to sway my opinion but you sure did it.

#ImWithHer

Your blood will paint the way to the future.

you shills are barely trying

Rolling famalam

Wanna guess how I know you're from reddit/hillary shill/underage teenager?

He's actually none of those things you're just a retard