Who was in the wrong here?

I hope he made her sign a prenup.

Congrats, Leo. You post here right? Or are you Sup Forums?

being dumb as he is we already know that he didn't

She is a gold digger from a wealthy family that only got with Messi after he was a Barcelona player. Why does everyone keep portraying the "aww they were high school sweethearts" line always posting the same one picture of them together.

death of a "friend" huh?

Ronaldo literally seething.

Now he has to marry some golddigger as well.

What's wrong with that?
She's gorgeous and messi is not so thanks to his skills in football he now passed the genes and make them better
What's wrong with that?
Women shouldn't work and marry males with more money, that's how it was and it worked.

That fag was married to this and she didn't breed with her.
Instead he has an ugly kid with some anonymous bitch

>trying to defend a wholesome man with a loving wife and a happy family against blithering insecure retards on the internet

oh my sweet summer child

They weren't married. He had a kid with an anonymous bitch to avoid any child support or messy divorce. And he dropped that mudslime because he didn't respect his family. Ronnie is literally /ourguy/.

>88
Is she, dare I say, /ourgirl/?

ARGENTINA IS WHITE

how does bradley cooper live with himself knowing cr7 came all over her

He didn't breed with her and that's what counts.

people say that Irina left donaldo because he molested her during praying hours, if true donaldo is the greatest guy in the world.

What.

Make Argentina great again!!

people, you know... me who just invent it as I typed it.

>no twitter
>no facebook

lmao what a loser

>Having kids before married
Haram desu

My family has produced and sold menswear for over 75 years. I grew up in the fashion offices of 7th Avenue in NYC. My childhood was spent around suit samples and the top fashion designers of the world.

Ramos' fashion sense is objectively trash, unless you think swag=fashion. His "style" flies in the face of every tenet of menswear design. Like I said, he dressed like a cheap pimp.

Is this a new meme?

> No

Haven't seen this pasta before

Im not gay but thats a small bulge

>began relationship after he signed with Barca
ahahahaha

It's fresh from the Craig Sager memorial thread. Some /fa/got got triggered by a plaid blazer.

he's sitting in almost freezing water desu

kek

Ronaldo is a fag and so is Bradley Cooper, that's why she's been linked to both of them, sells herself to whatever homo wants to hide in the closet.

As for Messi

>Falling for the marriage meme

have you ever sat in really cold water? its quite the opposite to hollywood misconceptions

It does make it smaller actually.

Remember this time when i was swimming in cold water for like 1 hour, then i went to do a pee and could barely grab my dick. It was so small it looked like a big clit (really makes you wonder).

I just get a boner as soon as my balls hit cold water

i've done ice baths lots of times, once in the army in -30C as well. the penis shrinks and the balls say bye bye and retract into your abdomen if you sit long enough. maybe it has to do with how your penis is, how much sponge tissue etc i don't know but my average peenor becomes a snail.

I must be a freak then, but then again I never went as low as -30, I think

the -30 one was horrible, a sergeant tied a rope around me because some people start freaking out and panic after jumping in, and might not get up again without help. it's kind of like getting electric shock, you almost lose control of your limbs after a few seconds, and then you get up in the cold air and it's even worse. not recommended. i know some older people who actually do this lots of time in the winter when it's still -10 or so, for fun, crazy people.

Wait, they started dating in 2007, but she didn't even move to Barcelona until 2010? Was he flying to Argentina every week?

Hes been cucked since the start