Hey Sup Forumsro's... It's been a while

Hey Sup Forumsro's... It's been a while.

TLDR on why I'm posting instead of lurking;
I got towed by a predatory towing company that preys on college students like myself while visiting my friends in central california.

cost to get my car back?
>$335
>I got fucking raped

Car was hauled only half a mile away and spent approximately an hour on their lot before I payed their RANSOM.

Any ways, since I'm a college student and I don't have the resources to hire a lawyer nor the experience to fight this myself I have not choice but to pay up (which I already did)

In lieu of taking them to court or just fighting to get my money back I've decided to call in fake jobs to their location to waste their time, money in wages and gas, and loss of real potential customers until I've felt that I've got my $335 worth.

I just want to run it by you guys as well. I'm hoping some of you have experience in dealing with tow companies or in "prank calls"/fucking with people and companies in the most effective ways? Or if you just want to throw in suggestions on fucking with them in general

I'm also going to go after the security company that called the tow trucks although I haven't thought of any real way to do it.

bump

Keep doing what you're doing and in a couple of months time once they've forgotten about you, call them out to wherever, and whilst they're out looking for the vehicle smash the truck up. Chances are they'll have pissed someone else off by then so they wouldn't even know it was you

so, was your vehicle parked in a place it shouldnt have been? seems like this is your fault, not the tow company

/thread

yea it could be my fault but regardless the $335 is arbitrary and steep

You sound like a snowflake liberal.

>yeah it could be my fault but

fucking millenials

He does live in California. That's basically third-world

Lol don't lump me in with this retard. Us millennials that live in big cities dont fall for that shit because we dont park illegally.

yeah, theres a reason, so you dont fucking park in front of a fire hydrent again, theres a reason you arent supposed to park in certain spots

voted for trump.

Towing someone elses property and holding it ransom is a nefarious act regardless.

A fair warning would have been good. the reason why I say "it could be my fault" is because I don't know. I never saw a sign and I can't go back to verify since it's 240 miles away but there was plenty of other parking and was literally my first offense in that apartment complex. My buddy also lives there so I'm technically a guest but I didn't get a parking pass because I was planning on moving my car somewhere else.

Maybe I should have given more details to satisfy you fucks

you were in the wrong. thats it. crying about it on Sup Forums wont change that. if you are going to be a responsible driver, knowing the laws and rules is YOUR responsiblity, no one elses

still going to get my money back. one way or another.

sure you will

no, you are gonna cry about it for a while, then move on with your life. what happens sucks, but it was a life lesson, learn from it instead of trying to get stupid raids on Sup Forums to make you feel better

I'm looking for any help I'm looking for suggestions. I will do everything by myself

>im looking for any help

nice one

ok, learn you lesson, accept the fact that there are places you arent supposed to park, and move on with your life

"edgy teen seeks help, but gets dicked instead"

nice

already got dicked by the towing company. you guys are a like a needle through a hallway right now.

Take your experience and the shit you are getting and improve. That's the least you can do. Night

Bitch about it to your parents, maybe they'll throw you a little cash. But be a big boy and admit that you were in the wrong. They will respect this, and might be willing to help you with a hundred or so if they're cool.

My parents don't give me any money at all.

Sup Forums is pretty shit now. no wonder why I left

You just pass your problems off on everyone else don't you. Take responsibility for you actions. Hard you believe you voted for someone like Trump based on how you act. Re-evaluate yourself, boy.

yeah unless you planned on calling them to a secluded area and slaying them just forget it, how fucking old are you?

Where were you parked?

It seems like they had a half-ass decent reason for towing you else they wouldn't do it but I suggest you keep it up, it sounds funny af and I honestly don't give a damn about towing companies. I'd just like to know where you were parked, if someone hasn't already asked n you answered.

There's something wrong with you lmao. Towing prices are going to e high, there's the fee to pick up the car, miscellaneous fees and a fee for taking your car out. If anything that price sounds around normal if they do miscellaneous, you're just mad your broke ass had to pay. Instead of taking it out on the company like some petty child don't be parking places you shouldn't and check around where you fucking park if you're never sure. You sound like such a bitch.

>judging my entire life from one Sup Forums post

I've always taken responsibility for all my actions. I think towing other peoples property for ransom is wrong. just my opinion.

lamow

This.

OP triggered by the law. Grow up and learn your place in society or become a pig and fuck with other idiots like you

It was a parking lot for an on campus housing facility that my friend lives at. it was in a parking space, not on a curb or anything and there were no signs posted around that I could see and I did check for before leaving my car. The tow was noted at 9pm. parking lot was pretty decent size and unpacked but I guess that doesn't matter.

If it's in the way of emergency services it must be moved. But it's fucked how companies really rip people off at the same time.

Cali is one of those punitive states like NY that tax and tax you to death. Don't go there again.

Shit happens, it's no ones fault. Maybe not even yours but don't take it out on people who are just doing their job, it's already a shitty job that pays nothing. Why would you care enough to fuck with them unless you are also a complete loser?

I'm leaving commiefornia in the next 3 years. can't fucking wait. I hate the people here

it's better to remove the valve stems on the tires. this doesnt actually cause any damage but is really fucking annoying.

Its the principal that I'm mad at really. it's like I had money siphoned out of my account for no beneficial gain. I had no choice in the provider of my tow either, the principal that I couldn't shop around for a cheaper tower is shit too.

Sucks Sup Forumsro and it does seem steep but if it wasn't the towing company would go bankrupt when they piss people off, like you, and those people start fucking with them. Ofc that's assuming they take your b8 and waste time and resources doing it but if people like you didn't then they'll make a killing off of towing people's property, so IDK what to think. IDK what's worse, people making a living and possibly lots of money or steep fines on randos that may or may not be able to easily bear the cost. I'd assume you're not doing too bad because you have time to be on Sup Forums so ... IDK.