Robert Allen Zimmerman hate thread

Robert Allen Zimmerman hate thread.
Has there ever been a more blatant case of pushing a talentless piece of shit because of nepotism?

Why do you hate him exactly?

Talentless uncreative hack with a disgusting voice that is heavily overrated because of his jewish connections.
Zero artistic merit in anything he's ever done.

I unironically believe that the ZOG is real but this is a retarded post.

duuuude. what is this Sup Forums-tier shit? yes he isn´t as great as tons of other artists now, but in the 60s there really was something about him. something new. i don´t like his work at all but i can see how it influenced the whole folk scene back then. but hey no, you dont like him so hurrdurr he is a jew. whatthefuck

>yes he isn´t as great as tons of other artists now

I don't believe in Zimmerman

Bob Dylan is the ultimate pleb filter. As soon as you hear "he can't sing" you immediately know the person you're talking to will never add anything of value to your life.

OOOOOOH I GET IT I AM REDPILLED NOW. I AM REDPILLED NOW BECAUSE BOB DYLAN IS JEW. AT FIRST I LIKED HIM BUT NOW THAT YOU POINT OUT HE IS JEWISH I DO NOT LIKE HIM. JEWISH BAD. JUDEAN BAD. BAD JEW JEW. JEW IS BAD. JEW NOT MAKE GOOD MUSIC. JEW JEW IS BAD BAD. THANK THANK user.

trying way too hard, there are better ways of doing this

nice spergout, kike

Mods, please. You delete threads discussing how to make Sup Forums better and I can't remember how many times I've reported threads like this just to see them get archived.

The issue is not that he's a jew. The issue is that he is a talentless hack that people pretend to like because he's a jew.

excellent post.

You got me man, I just pretend to like Bob Dylan because he's a jew. We all know Ted Nugent is the superior songwriter. Cat scratch fever, dun dun dun dun, let's go.

have you seen dylan perform live any time in the last ten years? His old stuff is as great as it's ever been but he can barely croak his lyrics out at this point

No music critics and the people shaping our culture pretend to like him and now people are too insecure to criticise him.
You don't like Dylan. That's why you only listen to the albums that are on some "Must hear" or essential list. Nothing draws you to his work on it's own.

Oh, well yeah. I thought you meant that the work of current artists is much better than his 60s output.

I used to hear his songs on the oldies station we had in our area when I was a kid and loved them without knowing anything about him. I didn't even find out he was jewish until years later after I had listened to like 10 of his albums.

i'm not him, but if that's what he meant then wew

What do you want from me man? I've already conceded defeat. Bob Dylan's music sucks because smart people like it. Pussy sucks because straight men like it. Water sucks people living people like it. Satisfied?

In his day his phrasing was on another level. No one claims he's a great guitarist or arranger but he had a talent for something.
There're different ways of being good at music.

Sup Forums kids are edgy and cool and not at all insecure.

wiki
>Dylan is considered a seminal influence on many musical genres. As Edna Gundersen stated in USA TodayDylan's musical DNA has informed nearly every simple twist of pop since 1962."[467] Punk musician Joe Strummer praised Dylan for having "laid down the template for lyric, tune, seriousness, spirituality, depth of rock music."[468] Other major musicians who acknowledged Dylan's importance include Johnny Cash,[469] Jerry Garcia,[470] John Lennon,[471] Paul McCartney,[472] Pete Townshend,[473] Neil Young,[474] Bruce Springsteen,[98] David Bowie,[475] Bryan Ferry,[476] Nick Cave,[477][478] Patti Smith,[479] Syd Barrett,[480] Joni Mitchell,[481] Tom Waits[482] and Leonard Cohen.[483]

Overrated yes, cant deny hes influential and shaped the form of modern music, regardless of his religion or affiliations, if you care about that when judging music, well sorry for you man

>it's Sup Forums tries itself on Sup Forums episode

I don't know about anybody else on Sup Forums, but Bob Dylan could be reviled as Smash Mouth and I'd still like him.

>Dylan's father, Abram Zimmerman – an electric-appliance shop owner – and mother, Beatrice "Beatty" Stone, were part of a small, close-knit Jewish community.
Because Jews in Deluth definitely control the music business of New York

Are you retarded?

>has bad voice hur dur he's a hack
>he was Jewish what a hack guys

Is this bait or do you just not acknowledge his massive influence on music

I think he's really overrated - many of his folk contemporaries, precursors and followers are significantly better IMO, both musically and lyrically - but I seriously doubt it's because the Jew brigade put him there desu.

Bob Dylan is the most influential artist from the 60s. He put out 7 amazing albums while you can count 3 of them as some of the most influential music of all time. Dylan is based as fuck.

meant 7 amazing albums in a row.

>mrw i entire this thread