My go-to site for watching movies and tv (solarmovie.sc) just broke because of an problem on their end with MySQL...

My go-to site for watching movies and tv (solarmovie.sc) just broke because of an problem on their end with MySQL. I'm trying to finish watching Breaking Bad, so does anyone know any other sites where I can find free episodes of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

couchtuner.fr/watch-breaking-bad-online/
stream-tv3.me
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump out of interest

Maybe moviesub?

speak english

For fuck's sake user you have access to a search engine.
couchtuner.fr/watch-breaking-bad-online/

123movies.to

Many thanks

wait a minute, you're not a black are ya?

Thanks mate!

fmovies is brety gud

I'll save you the trouble

>*Walt dies*

>Walt goes nuts
>Skylar is sick of this shit
>Walt stabs her
>skylar is kill
>Walt Jr screams
>picks up knife
>stabs dad
>keeps stabbing until Walt is kill
>Marie calls 911
>too late
>sadface
THE END

this is not what happens

Np Sup Forumsros happy to help

Google watchseries
Usually it's virus central but for mobile or VM it's okay

Cuevana2, great if you can close the popups fast enough

stream-tv3.me is what I use BUT Popcorn Time is superior in almost every way so I strongly recommend installing it.

I use shush.se it has a lot of shit popups thoiugh

SPOILERS

If you have android try showbox or if not try googling breaking bad watchseries and choose the gorillavid link.

Install Kodi. Best thing to ever exist

Why don't you just torrent you stuff, OP?

https:// hdonline. to/

Just found this one, and it works great. no pop ups and has a great variety of shows/movies from many countries.

Heisenburg dies after getting shot my his own gun, the police find him lying dead in his meth lab

Cyro.se might still have all episodes. You can stream or torrent.

+1 on learning the world of Kodi.
even if you buy an ebay box, still learn about it to add new repositories, updates, etc.
been using XBMC / Kodi since 2011.

and when you finally do set it up, just look up "best Kodi channels 2017 " in google, and current write ups about repositories will be all over the place
though sometimes it takes a few minutes searching to finally get a good stream, as some streams are shitty, and you have to try another and another..