"homosexuality occurs in nature, therefore it's natural!"

>"homosexuality occurs in nature, therefore it's natural!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UBfMfqx5pUs
youtube.com/watch?v=xZRw0IYdf3g
youtube.com/watch?v=czdIiktN7ZY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism_and_sexual_orientation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You know what didn't occur naturally in nature?
White people.

so does rape

>there is no such thing as "normal"

so does cannibalism

>Cancer occurs in nature, therefore it's natural!
>2016
>Looking for a cure for cancer
It's natural bruh

this post triggers me

>vegan is how nature intended!
>homosexuality is natural!
>nature is always right!
Hmmmm well 99.9% of animals rape to reproduce, as did humans for the last 50-
>OMFG RAPE CULTURE WE GOT A SHITLORD HERE

>not raping them on the spot

Something that occurs in nature is by definition natural and not artificial, it's not difficult to understand.

Why does it matter to you what other willing adults do in the privacy of their own homes?

The only time I have a problem with gays is when they have their parades.

Even that has a very easy solution to solve. Stop going to gay parades if they bother you.

Anthrax occurs naturally. Go stick you dick in some before Steve comes over later

>implying you aren't instinctively attracted to this

So why do they exist?

/thread

Rape, incest, pedophilia, necrophilia, cannibalism, infanticide, theft, and murder can can all be added.
Also, what they never mention is that homosexuality occurs "naturally" in like 0.01% of species.

that literally is what makes something natural

but something being natural or unnatural has no impact on whether or not it is good. the computer you're typing on is "not natural" you dumb faggot

Rape infanticide and war are natural

wait five more years

it's been observed in a small number of species, that doesn't mean it only exists in a small number of species
among these species are species that are very closely related to us

but once again, how is this even relevant? two dudes poking each other in the butt impacts you how? are they infringing upon your god-given natural rights?

Get b degenerate

Well, that's a tautology, but it's not a justification for it.

so is psychosis.

homosexuality is contrary to nature.

Everything we do is natural.

if it happens in nature it can't be contrary to nature
show me where nature states its purpose

I think homosexuality as a fetish than natural desu.

Same with beastility and pedophilia/hebephilia.

Such a untasty bait

WE WUZ ALIUMZ

So does rape

>le nature strawman
Nobody is saying that it's okay because it's natural. In fact, the only ones saying its moral character is in any way related to its presence or absence in nature are the ones saying that it's absent in nature (not true) and is therefore immoral.

>Infanticide occurs in 1000's of species
>Laws against infanticide exist in only 1
You tell me which one is natural
#nothingissacred
#socialconstruct
#legalizechildmurder

>kid born with no arms and legs
IT'S NATURAL!!

Don't forget murder....we can be gay cuz animals but not murder hurrrrrr hurrrrrr

I love when leftist faggots get btfo. Filthy little cucks.

>being attracted to the same sex is comparable to murder hurrrrrrr

Cannibalism occurs in nature

It's so much less than them being gay. It's about enabling mental illnesses. Never mind that gay guys account for 80% of all Aids infections. Homosexuality is undeniably a mental illness, and whether it was a natural development or the result of sexual abuse at a young age, it's something that these people should be getting help for. Instead, we just let them suffer and wonder why their suicide rates are so high.

They're both natural apparently.

Go right a head and fuck men. Let your defective genes die off.

Murder occurs naturally too but it's still not right

I don't care if it's natural it's not. Air conditioners aren't natural.
There's nothing better than a fat juicy cock in your mouth, getting him all hard before he fucks your lights out and blasts his babies into your boipussy.
Yum

>Adult males will sometimes kill the young of another male
>Patriarchies
>The disabled and sick get abandoned
>cannibalism
>bad genes = no sex for u

ALL THESE THINGS ARE OKAY GUYS!

Nothing wrong with cannibalism either desu

But exclusive homosexuality doesn't.
Even if male animals might fuck male animals sometimes, they still fuck female animals.

Any living thing's prime directive in life is to propagate their lineage and any living thing that has a mutation that goes directly against that is inherently unnatural.

Cannibalism happens in nature so its natural!
youtube.com/watch?v=UBfMfqx5pUs

Infanticide happens in nature so its natural
youtube.com/watch?v=xZRw0IYdf3g

Rape happens in nature so its natural
youtube.com/watch?v=czdIiktN7ZY

putting:
>bad genes = no sex for u
amongst all those other obviously bad things.

spotted the virgin.

I'm tall and fit and not a virgin

but nice try man

how do you figure it's a mental illness? there's some comorbidity with mental illnesses such as depression but it alone by no means inhibits a person's ability to function in daily life like depression or gender identity disorder would. I'm also not sure how AIDS factors into mental state. AIDS is more easily transmitted through buttsex and men are naturally more sex-driven. the gayness alone doesn't lead to AIDS, it's the promiscuity and ease of transmission through asses.

says who? where does nature state that as the sole purpose for existence?

I wonder why religion brought us social borders, surely it has nothing to do with how animalistic human becomes and society proceeds to collapse

Males who get fucked in the ass are betas though.

Considering if everything suddenly turned exclusively homosexual nature would be pretty fucked. I guess it is possible that exclusive homosexuality is an inherent mechanism for an organism to remove itself from the genepool due to undesirable traits, if that's the case then human's having the ability of critical thought and being able to suppress urges likely has led to the rising number of homosexuals as all the closeted ones led heterosexual lives and spread their bad genes.

>same is true of rape

buddism : gay is okay
taoism: nothing against gays here
hinduism: gay is okay brah
pagan: gay is cool man
shintoism: no problem!

only the jewish brainwash religions (judaism, christianity, islam) are against homosexuality. The world was okay with it before. If you hate homosexuality you have -----literally----- been brainwashed by the jews

Go to sleep

>muh le joos
have fun fucking each other in asses and dying out, while we will have families

i agree that it can probably be classified as some sort of illness. but what if they don't want treatment? can't we just let them poke each other in the butt? i don't see anything good that can come from shaming people with mental illnesses. just let fags be fags tbqh. more women for us.

>le joos

hello goldbergowitz

>thinking gay men are infertile

if he fucks a woman she will get pregnant just like any other man, stupid

you'd be surprised how many married men with kids you can find on gay forums

Aids doesn't factor into it as a mental state, that's why I said "never mind", learn to read. Homosexuality is a mental illness the same way any other mental illness is a mental illness. It doesn't inhibit their daily life? The fact that gay men are disproportionately more likely to suffer from depression, become dependent on a substance, and kill themselves, none of that inhibits their daily life?

>implying anything occuring on this universe can be unnatural
>implying your brain can defy nature when living itself alone makes you nature itself

That's like saying being a celibate priest is a mental illness because if everyone did it the species would be fucked. INB4 fedoras.

There's lots of reasons why homosexuals could be good for the species such as controlling population growth (the more older brothers you have the more likely you are to be gay), gay male hunter couples would be fine going on long away missions without missing their mates back at camp and lesbian couples can raise orphaned children rather than leaving them uncared for, ect.

There's plenty of animals that have outright sterile members of their groups because they help the whole with other tasks, it doesn't mean they are mentally ill or unnatural or bad or whatever.

Whole argument's dumb anyway since fucking polio is also natural but that doesn't make it good and curing it wasn't but that doesn't make it bad.

>buddism
a heretical religion based on a marxist style prince becoming an edge-lord believing he'll achieve happiness by starving himself under a tree

>taoism
a heretical philosophy demanding absolute surrender to a man you must revere as a god

>hinduism
>not pointing out that drinking cow piss and rubbing its shit on your face is considered magical to them

>pagan
a heretical faith worshiping a tree

>shintoism
never heard of it, but it sounds like heresy

Jews are jews and are degenerate. Muslims are even worse but at least they'll kill you before stealing your money. Christ is the only truth and way. Sorry bro, best accept it now. God frowns upon abominations.

calling homosexuality a mental illness is about as retarded as saying people who have dominant left hands have a mental illness
>implying homosexuallity directly causes depression, substance addiction and suicides
>what are confounding variables

Shinto is what the Japanese do. It's basically atheism but you traditionally pray to shrines for Gods that you don't actually think exist.

Shintoism is basically paganism, but in Japan. You know, spirits in the earth and all that. Except instead of calling them spirits, they call them Kami.

You're probably familiar with the most iconic Shinto religious symbol, the Torii Gate.

well traits aren't always passed on because they're beneficial. there's an interesting study on russian domesticated foxes that demonstrates this. genes are like pieces of a mathematical function, they determine how our bodies respond to different chemical inputs. one gene can lead to a desired trait but bring about useless and undesired traits as well. there's also the possibility that homosexuality IS a desired trait somehow. we don't know everything.

you brought up aids, not me. also, likelihood of comorbidity does not make something a mental illness. if homosexuality invariably led to those mental illnesses, you might have a case. all the things you listed can inhibit someone's daily life and that is why those things are considered mental illnesses. I don't think I should have to tell you but I will anyway that someone can be homosexual and not have any of those mental illnesses

But I tought the jews were trying to make everyone gay for black cock?

People who are left handed are still able to pass on their genetic material.

And so are gays

so people who can't or don't want to pass on their genetic material are considered to have a mental illness?

yes exactly

they are literally fertile males with a mental disorder that makes them want to fuck other mens shitholes

it's disgusting

So basically heresy

>someone can be homosexual and not have any of those mental illnesses
Someone can affiliate themselves with a gang and not commit crime, but gang members commit a disproportionate amount of crime, because there's a correlation between gangs and crime.
What you're citing is anecdotal evidence.
"Look, this guy is Muslim and he's not blowing anyone up. There's no correlation between Islam and terrorism"

homosexuality is not a mental illness, but a sickness that can be beaten. It can be beaten. Via God's love.

>God's love
Sounds hot af desu

>The only animal that commits racism are humans
>Therefore humans are wrong

I hate these arguments, pigs live in their own fucking filth, but no cunt (except designateds and niggers) would do that. Fucking retards.

>HURRRRR IT NATURAL IT FINE

So is Nightshade eat a big bowl of it you fucking parasite.

And you're presuming that correlation equals causation. Gangs have been shown to directly cause crime, Islam has been shown to directly cause terrorism, homosexuality has not been shown to directly cause mental illness.

I didn't say there's no correlation
I said the gayness alone is not a mental illness, just like being muslim ALONE does not make someone a terrorist
if being gay CAUSED depression, you would have a case, but correlation != causation, this is first grade statistics

>claim it's not natural
>gets disproven
>BUT RAPE/CANCER IS NATURAL TOO

That's called shifting the goalposts

Total lies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism_and_sexual_orientation

And isn't homosexuality still illegal in singapore?

>genocides and extinctions occur in nature, therefore it's natural!

>50% of homosexual males also have depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts, or other forms of mental health issues.
>50% of traffic accidents involve alcohol impaired drivers
Good to know drunk driving doesn't directly cause traffic accidents. I mean, I shouldn't have to tell you this, but someone can drive drunk and not get into a car crash.

make me faggit

>homosexuality occurs in nature

Sorry, it doesn't.

There has literally NEVER been a recorded case of a long term sexual coupling between two animals of the same sex in nature when there isn't a) confusion b) lack of mates c) disturbance of their natural ecosystem. Not a SINGLE case.

you're giving an example of a case where we KNOW there's a cause and effect relationship
prove to me that homosexuality CAUSES depression AND anxiety AND suicidal thoughts AND substance abuse and i'll give you another response

There are different sects of Buddhism with different beliefs, which is what that article you posted said. The thing you should probably realize is that there aren't really "sins" in Buddhism the same way there are in the Abrahamic religions.

Also Singapore is pretty much in Indonesia which is mostly Muslim. I don't know if Singapore is majority Muslim, but I'd imagine they have a high enough population to have a significant impact on the culture.

>>"homosexuality occurs in nature, therefore it's natural!"

Lots of immoral thimgs happen in nature, homosex, pedofilia, murder, regicide/matricide, decapitations.

Lets legalize everything. What could go wrong, it's natural.

>has not been shown to cause mental illness
The gay male friends I have had in my life:

Mentally ill and medicated. All 8 of them.

>I don't know what the word cause means

Homosexuality causes those things because it's a mental illness and, like all mentally unhealthy people, people who suffer from it are more likely to suffer from other mental illnesses.
Think of it like this. It's not that it hasn't been proven so that means it doesn't exist, it's just that it hasn't been proven yet.
The Earth still revolved around the Sun even before man could prove it, or even conceive it. In 100 years when they've cured homosexuality, they'll look back on us and laugh the same way we laugh at people who thought maggots grew from rotting meat.

I'm failing to see the problem.

I see there being an issue if someone implies that natural is good, but I'm not seeing that in your remark.

>hasn't been proven yet
>but i'll assert that it is anyway
bye

Ok. Get AIDS faggot.

>I think I am smart so I will be rude
You're not. I never implied it was the cause. Just an interesting correlation.

that's no way to treat the mentally ill

>Instead, we just let them suffer and wonder why their suicide rates are so high.
And we care that a bunch of gay people are "suffering" and killing themselves, because of what exactly? I only care about the well-being of my inner circle. There's not enough time or energy in the world to give a fuck about some fags being mental ill. As long as it doesn't affect anything I care about, why does it matter if Johnny and Caleb 2000 miles away want to kill themselves? What harm does it do you if they're "suffering"?

what's wrong with rape?