>tfw I wasn't born in Australia
Cut my life into pieces!

>mfw straight white male living downtown

Fenlund r bust centru becuz we heff gud edukasion and healfh car

>tfw born in Aztlan but during wrong time period

>tfw went to finland at winter
>tfw had beer and nice time
>tfw finns told me they want to live in sweden and bla bla bla
>tfw laugh awkwardly and say, but it's better in finland, you have no niggers and freedom
>tfw they all looked at me with sad eyes

d-did I say something wrong???

They just felt sorry for you

I guess, but super nice town, Oulu. Everyone was welcoming and banting and such. I really enjoy visiting Finland during winter vacation.

You mentioned freedom and the Finns still have scars because of the freedom you withheld from them

Oulu is full of niggers though, around the year there are like hundred unemployed niggers stuffing all the malls and yelling at normal people and all the oulu niggers look like some jungle bandits who came straight from darkest africa. Other than that it is pretty nice, finns are irl welcoming to swedes in most places to be honest

I kinda wish during that time the normal swedes had power against the nobles...because the shit that was done was always by retarded nobles and they mainly came from Stockholm/Uppsala and the people outside of those two towns are called "bönder" = stupid people.
I have never seen one during my 9 years that I have visited Finland, I have seen tons here in Sweden but none at Finland.

Well there are less of them on the streets during daytime because theyre sleeping when finns go to work. Still too many

Finland is an bit of an odd one, and i don't mean it in a bad way. It's nordic country for sure but but it has tidbits of indigeneoous Eastern influence or maybe moreso their own ugric heritage here and there. I like it here even if the winters are very dark. Also like the genuity of the people. No bullshit smalltalk or fake conversation just for the sake of it.

T: Bong living in Funland for 8th year

Finns are balt-germanic-samis roughly, so there's no wonder you find out some 'eastern influence'.

>In addition the Anglo-Saxon period samples appear to share a stronger older component with Finnish (1000GP FIN) individuals.
muinainensuomi.foorumi.eu/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1057

>tfw born in Russia

how does someone not from finland end up living in finland

ikr, it sucks

By moving there? Maybe?

I'm gonna study there soon. Because it's a EU country, and even more because it's a nordic country, there is total free movement of people, so being born elsewhere makes no difference to what I can do there. I'll probably decide to gain citienship after I've been there for a a few years, but that's a personal choice that basically changes nothing.

STOP USING FINNIC SYNONYMOUSLY WITH UGRIC RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IT TRIGGERS MY AUTISM TO NO END

Fuck off and die.

be happy

I didn't mean in people you mong. And by eastern i meant more like russian and eastern european influence. The people i've seen differ none to little from the ones i've seen while i worked in göteborg

I was and I also seriously consider suicide every day.

>wanting to be finnish
LOL

No it isn't you delusional glue-sniffer.

@73118370
>abbo's first mspaint project

@73118537
wassup pekka

Quality post