i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491187271329.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491187352278.webm
vocaroo.com/i/s1pwPHfmSp4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anime

purge aussies

*bashes all the brits*

Yanks /out/!

When was the last time someone touched you? I was on a busy train on Friday and bumped into some people, the last time I touched another human being on purpose was the end of the Christmas holidays when I was saying goodbye to my mum.

rate the new shoes lads

Just ate a bacon butty lads

cor

ordered an anal fleshlight

Where have you been like he's got a detailed list of everyone that hates him and tracks their whereabouts lmao. Pathetic nonce

Reminder that Britbongs are top cunts.

gook

anyone else pakistani here?

Throwback to the time thainonce literally linked to his personal website in every post he made. Trying to set himself up as some kind of professional streamer personality lmao

Having a lovely cup of tea now lads

you're living the dream lad

>blocks your path

the redirect to the most active thread link is pretty helpful whether you like him or not

So I'm looking at this picture of a vagina and all I can think is, "I bet that would feel really weird it my mouth."

I mean it justs looks weird, and slimy. I bet it has the texture of boiled mushrooms.

also free ipod nanos

men in sitcoms are ugly

youtube.com/watch?list=RDGBVTDLtTLtE&v=1CS1cUIxBVg

the vulva feels like a ballsack without the ridges 2bh

thailad.zz.mu/yank

Let's have an episode of Thainonce tries to pass it off as a joke

It doesn't have that texture.

and I think you mean vulva and or clitoris.

faggot.

Jeremy Corbyn WILL be our next prime minister

gonna do an episode of : have to shutdown computer so I can connect an SSD to clone from a HDD. You have fun with your autistic screeching though mate.

Let me translate : have to switch up my proxy because I'm being called out too much

i have no idea what a ballsack feels like in my mouth, though

Sup Forums.org/int/brit is infinitely better than the nonces link, gives you a good overview in case of thread wars too

reminder that if you use that link then he is tracking you and could probably dox you

youtu.be/x_1xc9vkxw0

Watching Thailad has thrown up a few questions

1. Is he as young as he sounds? Maybe he isn't a nonce and is being nonced

2. Is it 'Oh-Pee' or 'Opp'

you have to be pretty insecure about your sexuality or full homo to think this is offensive

What are you all talking about???
Links and nonce.

>and I think you mean vulva and or clitoris.

fuck off you fat useless fucking sack of yankee-danky-doodle shite.

Do brits have their own imageboards?

Would you like to know what an 8 inch throbbing fat cock feels up your fart pipe?

the new zelda innit

Mate there was a few weeks stretch were he was just begging for dicks on every platform imaginable. A few lads were in his steam group and he'd just keep trying to get them naked on Skype

is it even possible anymore to have a genuine discussion about The Dark Knight Rises?

I mean it's possible but it would be extremely painful

it's a big movie

kek
makes you think that he probably doesn't take his whole "internet personality" too seriously though huh

SHRIEKING WHY HAVEN'T I HEARD THIS BEFORE

honestly with that voice, it's pretty much guaranteed he's shagged a few kids the fucking turbo nonce

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1490979977372.webm

not really. i tried putting a toothbrush up there once and i didn't much care for it

i always pronounced it oh pee

Brit.fags

youtu.be/9Otf6MWzAw8

Genuinely found this quite funny then i felt bad because he's a nonce. Like how I felt bad for liking Lost Prophets in secondary school when it turned out he was shagging babies.

is this you?
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491204599116.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491204599116.webm

You will take and you will enjoy it, bitch.

It almost felt like the end times for his gimmick and he'd just go back to posting with a brit flag. But he left for a bit after they found out he was an actual nonce, then just came back like it never happened. Bizarre

>Mate there was a few weeks stretch were he was just begging for dicks on every platform imaginable. A few lads were in his steam group and he'd just keep trying to get them naked on Skype

Just made an absolutely foul cup of coffee. Learning to make a proper cup is actually drawn out and expensive as fuck.

Don't get upset at games but did just open about 200 firefox windows because it was taking ages to open
Waiting for the 'top to unfreeze

if hed have asked me id have shown him my penis (feminine) immediately

>they're too low

top fucking kek what is this from?

the only people that defend the nonce are other nonces and yanks

never been redpilled on thainonce's noncery until tonight

If someone tells me to kill myself and I do it can that person be charged with a crime?

youtube.com/watch?v=dmOoW13dqjo

yes

Hows the world lads I hear its a bit shit but it's gotta be better than up germany's arsehole

get a cheap drip machine, won't make a great cup but also won't make a bad one

I like thailad and im not much of a nonce
Genuinely dont understand the furore theres never been a hint of noncery except the hysteria from others in the thread

i don't see how that makes him a nonce. we should be all over 18 here, even though you sound about 15. you seem the kind of person that takes every think litrerally and frequently calls people out for jokes being in "poor taste".

FUCK BRITAIN

might be some cyberbullying laws you'd be in violation of but nothing serious

Shy Boys IRL (Love-Shy and Incel Documentary)
youtube.com/watch?v=sJ8EAwRauoM

basically Sup Forums: the documentary
and I say that as someone just as retarded as those people

beautiful. gonna make a cup of Yorkshire then watch

Fuck you on about? He's admitted the reason he went over there initially was 'family reasons', then at one point said he found the 15 year old girls there attractive. It's not hard to put two and two together. His family caught him noncing and made him leave or they'd call the police

He went to Thailand to continue his noncing. It's pretty much confirmed back story at this point

pics

you could have at least used mspaint to put the flag in

>turn on gmb for my daily dose of piers and susanna banter
>Two blonde birds replacing them

Fuck off

don't understand the obsession with this 'thailad'
how do you even know anything about him other than the shit he posts here?

Haha yes because you never tripped did you?

make it up as you go a long :)

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491187271329.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491187352278.webm

Literally know the real thainonce back story but last time I posted about it my family got death threats

This is deeper than most of you realise

>He's admitted the reason he went over there initially was 'family reasons'
Dont recall this ever being said
>then at one point said he found the 15 year old girls there attractive
Not nonce confirmation by any means, teenagers can be hot
>It's not hard to put two and two together
Yes it is
>It's pretty much confirmed back story at this point
Only because you/others keep propagating it with no evidence

BE AFRAID

>it's a "give the runtish attention white large amounts of attention" episode

ahhhh yes very impressive

terrible solution. i have a dual wall pressurized basket that I can use to get a good cup every time, 9 bar pour. But that's cheating, and although making a good cup, does not make a great cup, still better than a cheap drip machine though. I'll get the hang of the single wall soon enough, maybe a week.

There was a good while where he forced his personality down everyone's throat. Would create threads with links to his website, had about 3 different trips going on, always posting le epic meme videos, linking to his live streaming. Was unironically trying to make a name for himself before a few of us took to calling him out.

Tried to fade back to just a trip fag but the embarrassing stuff was already out there

nonce defending another nonce
don't get me started on why you were exiled to NZ

Ever since the Algerian started posting Thailad's been under pressure

After all he's the one fatcam and craven jointly sent to put an end to his noncing once and for all

I could heem that little runt, make her bell ring!

yeah I'm sure that is true. nothing wrong with finding 15 year olds attractive anyway, that's normal for a male. you can stop posting unless you have some concrete proof, not screenshots of him ironically asking for cock pics

vocaroo.com/i/s1pwPHfmSp4w

he mad for some reason

you don't know what you're getting yourself into mate