>about 2AM she starts getting sick from drinking
>she pukes, I clean her up and put her to bed
>I leave once she's asleep
>I go home and sleep but I get up early the next morning out of habit
>go by her house this morning
>she's hungover af
>end up hanging out at her place most of the day
>we end up cuddling and literally sleeping together for 3-4 hours

We didn't have sex and we didn't talk about it later but I feel weird about it.

I can't tell any of my IRL friends because then it'll get really awkward but tbh I don't know where to go from here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h7OyzcdvEyY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You are right on the verge of the friend zone and being an alpha and smashing.

How repulsive are you really? Calculate the true odds

You might got a chance op, YOU MUST SECURE IT.

I just don't know how to play it from here

I haven't been in a relationship in a while

friendzone... btw what the fuck is friendzone? i have alot of girlfriends "freaks :)" they date other guys and shit but they always wanna "have a night"

"So you have a pretty bad hangover and probably don't want me to make you some eggs. I hear that having an orgasm can help with a hangover, why don't you sit on my face for a bit and see if that helps?"

Might sound a bit m'ladyish but on my 21st bday after the cops showed up at my apartment and kicked everyone out, they allowed 1 woman to stay behind to keep an eye on me. She brought me water and made sure I slept on my stomach through the night. Remain casual friends with her and a year later on her 21st bday I do the same for her. Made her a light lunch as she slept through breakfast. We spend the next few hours cuddling on the couch and I ended up going down on her for at least 30 minutes. Both got drunk a few hours later and I ended up dumping a load in her..thankfully she wasn't near her time.

>I haven't been in a relationship in a while
user, it's ok, just admit that you are a kissless virgin who never touched a woman before, we will understand

Seal the deal, lad.

Ask her out
>netflixandchill.png

>Slept on my stomach

Well thats a sure way to die. You have an increased choking on your puke if you sleep on your back or stomach. You need to sleep on your side.

And, yes. I am a medfag.

But seriously OP, as long as you are not fat and disgusting neckbeard you should be good, if she didn't have anything against you cuddling with her then just let it go in a natural way, start conversation, hang out, visit her etc,
Ok, Now I am getting aggresive, how fucking beta are you to ask Sup Forums for advice on how to get a girl that already likes you? Kill yourself

Ok if this is OPs first time... then they're probably nervous. It's a natural thing. Think back to the first time something similar happened to you? Did you automatically know what to do? I bet you didn't, and if you say otherwise then you're just another 14 yearold who thinks he has it all figured out but has yet to see a naked woman.

Well that was 13 years ago and I drink a bottle of bourbon every night and sleep on my stomach, sometimes my side and have yet to choke on my own vomit. Thanks for your concern though user.

OP here, believe me when I say it's been a long time since I was in a relationship

the girl and I have obviously been friends prior to this so that's part of why I don't want to fuck it up

Best of luck.

Having just fucked up a friendship because I read the signals wrong... go for it. Now that I know she doesn't give a fuck about me I can sleep at night.

Alright but I'm a bit confused, do you want this thing to go somewhere?
Or do you just want advice on how to go on as normal, without any weirdness ?

Start talking with her on casual stuff, don't mention anything sexual unless you are pretty sure she's into you.
It also depends if you wanna get her as a GF or just score her. Just treat her as a normal human being, for the love of god, don't behave like a white knight and don't be "too nice" *tips fedora*

nigga post a pic of her

This

youtu.be/h7OyzcdvEyY

Sleeping or fucking?

any more of her?

I was literally a playboy out of the womb, asshole. I look at women and they become so horny they end up SHOCKED, and the fear registers on their face shortly before they run. It's incredible having that power over women.

Yep.

no smashing ever but you cuddle and shit