Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and country?

Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and country?

Explain yourself Sup Forums

Was never able to buy one cause I'm 18 no job no money shitbag. But an AR-15 was the first gun I ever fired along with his AK-74 since my uncle owns one. Planning on buying one when I actually get the money.

Wow I fucked that up

Does an AR9 count? lol. I like the platform, but I dont want a rifle round to be going through more than 10 walls if I miss.

I enjoyed reading that. More stories pls brah?

i do tho

You stupid fucker.

I dont have 900 dollars

Because I shoot 7.62 NATO. Faggot.

i like aks better... bitch.

You can own one for $400

guns are not legal here :(

Best ar for around $500?

Then your country sucks and you're less than human.

Look for kits online and buy a lower receiver.

I own a Remington 870 because I'm not a mall ninja retard and I won't nail the neighbor's dog if I miss

Don't have the money. I do have an SKS and a Mosin though.

Gotta love 7.62 more kick

You come sneaking in my fucking house at night, I got something for your ass. Don't worry about it.

Got this instead

I mean, I have a .223 upper as well, so in theory, I could just put that back on there if I want to switch to the rifle round, but having a 9mm upper is fun and cheap.

I hope youre the camping type. Seriously, if youre using a full length shotgun as a home defense tool, please don't go around clearing the place. All it takes is for someone to grab the barrel and redirect it for it to become just a proverbial bat.

i own both of course, and yes 7.62 is my fav cartridge. but 5.45 will fuck people up.

AR: not a verifiable problem solver
GLOCK: P E R F E C T I O N

Because my PS90 fits sideways through a door in my house, and you have to shoot 50 times before it goes click.
Or because my KSG fits sideways through a door in my house and you have to shoot 15 rounds for 2 3/4 shells before it goes click.
Take your pick.

Cause my cock's longer than 2 inches when fully erect, sorry about your predicament OP :(

What do you plan on defending yourself against? Autism? Too late.

Because personally I prefer the .308 round over the .223/5.56

because I want a firearm that will actually knock someone down when I hit them. 5.56 rounds are same as .223, which aren't shit. I have a .45 milspec semiautomatic pistol at home and that's my go-to weapon for protecting my family.

I wouldn't shoot an intruder with a rifle, it's close range and I would want to reach for more clips. However if I were, I'd go for my .30-06, as that will fucking rip apart anything it hits.

To summarize: I served 4 years in the army, 5.56 NATO rounds are shit, I would never have an AR-15.

Save your money and wait til you can afford a little more. Unless you want to part your's out and put it together yourself.

Don't need nothing big. I pulled this on a home intruder, and held them until cops arrived.

>perfection
>replacement sights
>replacement grip
>probably had a trigger job done
I'll take cognitive dissonance for $700 Alex.

Palmetto State Armory. Build one. If you have basic tools it's easy as fuck. Built my first one yesterday. Feels good. Maybe wait for sales on parts kits, complete uppers, ect.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

I protect my home with a compound bow from the 1980s.

I'm broke, also I have concerns of over penetration literally murdering my neighbors. Otherwise the AR is a fantastic weapon.

>That HK load.
kek'd

Does anyone know where I can get an ak-74 or ak-47 for cheap because these days they all tend to be around the price of an ar-15

fuck isn't the AR-15 being banned though?
previous possessors are fine but you can't buy any new ones

keyborad??

Nigga, did you load mag that backwards??

Internets from Russia!

Cheap as an AR? Unlikely bro, and the ones that you can get in that range are terrible quality. Avoid Century arms and Inter Ordnance.

One of the reasons why I want to live in America.
>build ar's from 80% lowers
>sell on deep web to rich edgy high school kids

>implying my country is worth protecting
America is the cancer of the earth.

Please Make America Great Again by firing this gun.

Razer Black Widow Chroma

Look fuck head you're why it's cancer. You gotta make it worth protecting.

protip: 9mm (especially out of a rifle length barrel) will penetrate more drywall than 5.56

i own the cause they're cool as shit, and it's my right to.

because I have a 5.45 saiga

Several reasons.
1. We dont have them in my country
2. i dont need one to protect my home
3. they are very illegal in my country, hunters might have some rifles, but never and AR.
4. if i need to protect my country i will be given an assault rifle and i will use it.
5. *lists all the other reasons which are numerous*.

How is the 5.45?
Haven't had a chance to shoot anything in it.
How does it compare to 7.62x39?

-clicks on number 5 to see the expanded list-

>if i need to protect my country i will be given an assault rifle
>Given
Korean?

but self, home, and/or national defense are not the reason.

Lol, I do own one

well after the war is over they will not let me keep it, but it will basically be mine for the duration of the war.

That's probably because they had you jacketed rounds son, a mag full of VMAX rounds will fuck a nigger up. Not disagreeing with you though there are better options.

Because i have an AR-10 for all that shit.

I live in Maryland and although the state is similar in many ways to Britain than it is to the USA we still have some rights left

I live in Europe and we don't need guns. Angela Merkel knows what is best for us and we don't need any stupid amerifats flaunting their right to bear arms while they wait for medical care

>I live in Maryland
Move. Don't worry they sell old bay in free states too.

i didn't know this was a cringe thread

>Angela Merkel knows what is best for us

Oooh I wish I could. I would move to West Virginia faster than a Mexican could get here. Unfortunately my work is stuck here. But at least we still have castles doctrine and rifles/shotguns + open carry of them. But no pistol rights whatsoever

Well... I live in Finland.

you have the nigger population of Baltimore to thank for that.

Because I'm not part of the problem.

Nyt veeti nukkumaa, vai alkaako koulu kohta? xD

Don't forgot the massive influx or immigrants from China, India, and South America. This place is almost a shithole if it wasn't for the fact that there is still high class places and there is still many counties that have a majority white in them

Because a handgun is far superior in CQC you get a laser on one you have the advantage against a long gun around corners. Along with a laser to allow you to not have to aim down the sights leaving you able to focus both eyes on your target.

Don't believe everything you hear. Read a goddamn newspaper.

I have an SBR cz scorpion with a shop and aimpoint micro. Don't need an AR for it with that.

ITT faggot gun nuts

fucking americans

ITT: People try to justify owning one caliber over another because they're too poor to afford both.

>pic unrelated

>owned one
>sold it
>sandy hoax happened
>got banned in my liberal shithole of a state
>legal "pre ban" ar15's cost $1600 minimum
>state now requires permit for rifles
>state is jacking up the permit cost to $400
>still have to pay for the other processes it requires

id rather spend my money getting out of this liberal dump of a state.

>I go on Sup Forums to pretend to know how to shoot
>I dont actually run any shooting drills

Cause California sucks ass. Also AR 15s are for fags.

It's a meme about hk pistols.

All guns are for fags.

I am against guns too, but it doesnt really help to call someone aiming at you a faggot.

I own a couple ARs as well as a couple AKs op, like them both

Sure it does, I have a death wish

>I am against guns too

but why, user?

ARs are shit for home defense. Kriss Vector is much better, especially if you can get a suppressor for it.

go play cod / airsoft somewhere else

It's unnecessary. That's why most people don't.

Because I can do better

Airshit
Airshit
Airshit
Airshit
More Airshit
Even more Airshit
Airshit kys/10

Have an ar as well

homes generally don't have much more range than 20m, and at that rate, you're better off with something far more controllable than a large rifle

he's not right, but seriously consider a machine pistol like the uzi or a handgun instead

My knowledge of guns really only goes to the extent of theory, but wouldn't you want something low velocity and something with a smaller barrel length? That way your shots don't cause unintentional injury and so you're not worrying about knocking that shit on your walls?

Dat bench tho

ARs are for cucks, real men use battle rifles.