Ahhhhhh what a great show i funded

Ahhhhhh what a great show i funded

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laffer_curve
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what is this

Bill Nye The Fake Science Guy's new show on netflix

I funded it its great

He said from his cell phone, powered by lithium ion batteries that connected via radio towers that triangulated his position and relayed the signal to a satellite in orbit around earth. Yeah science is fake, you're right. faggot.

Read that again, autismo. He said Bill was a fake, not science as a whole.

Bill bye is a fake science guy, not that science is fake you tub fuck. Holy fuck how retarded do you have to be?

Yeah saying a mechanical engineer who promotes science is fake, is saying science is fake. Science isn't like religion where you can pick and choose what to believe. You either understand science is the pursuit of facts, or you deny it entirely.

You stupid piece of shit

If you deny any aspect of peer-reviewed science you don't deserve to benefit from any of it. Go pray to allah or whatever retarded deity you 'believe' in.

Dear god do you have a metal pole jammed into your brain? How can you be that goddamned retarded?

see

I'm a scientist who's sick of you retarded plebs who sucked at math and grade school yet somehow think you understand anything at all now that you're an adult.

jokes on you, everyone has calculators on their phones. being good at math is worthless.

lol your phone calculator only does addition subtraction and multiplication. jokes on you, that's 4th grade math. Real math requires a deep understanding of calculus, physics and statistics.

ITT Pure autism has a hard on for Bill Nye

>good at math
>>worthless

highest paid jobs are engineers and scientists

This is ironic because that's not what exponential even means. Science is all about words that have meaning. And it just makes Dolph more knowledgeable about those specific topics, however both Bill and Dolph have the same core curriculum to back it up so either could understand each other's discipline in a few short months. That's why being a scientist/engineer makes you a badass. You guys are obviously plebs. Bunch of fucking jerry's

Lol not even close, I would guess business or law would pay the most.
Engineering and science is mid tier when it comes to income potential.

It's not really fair to compare anyone to Dolph Lundgren though. The man is a tall, handsome, muscular, rich, successful genius.

Business is the biggest fucking joke. High school level math and bullshit hypothesis paraded around as 'theories' Things like the Laffer curve make economics and business a fucking joke to any scientist en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laffer_curve

And overall most engineers get paid better than most involved in business. And these days lawyers are a dime a dozen. A small portion make the big bucks.

So you think a television personality with a bachelors in mechanical engineering could understand masters level chemical engineering in a few months? This is some weak bait.

No but bachelors level yes. A few more for the masters level. This is of course if he we're to be brought on to a specific project with specific goals. The broad discipline would take more time of course, but achieving a specific understanding is completely possible.

>people have a practical use for calculus, physics, and stats.

fuck off. nobody uses this shit to do anything, ever in day to day life. and nobody is going out of their way to calculate shit anymore. we've pretty much got everything figured out already.

I suport Bill nye he god ths is me 4 Chaney peoplie

While business and law is pseudoscience, they do have a bigger range of income, there are tons of ceo's with only a ba in business.

>muh stem field jobs make the most money

when is this beta cuck meme gonna die? everyone knows the biggest salaries go to sports players, rock and pop stars, actors and actresses. what world do you live in where your dateless ass is making more than mick jagger?

Hey 4 chany person wan to see me nipple

Bill thinks there are more then 2 genders. Does Science agree with this or does it disagree.

No, the ones that make the most money is the ones that signs the checks the people you mentioned receive. Business and law degrees named Hebe, Kikenberg and Shyster.

yeee buddy ur a dumbass, you dont think people picking and choosing to believe that there are more genders and a sexuality spectrum is ok? there are 2 genders, you know why? because if you cant reproduce then u arent real

So going by your logic, people with downs syndrome are imaginary?

they are obsolete, its sad but its true, reality does not give a fuck about your feelings

>Science isn't like religion where you can pick and choose what to believe.
Says a Bill Nye supporter.

So you don't know what imaginary means.

Yeah dude, you show those dogmatic pricks! NEVER question the conclusions of peer-reviewed studies as they're presented to you! NEVER examine data and analyze other possibilities! ALWAYS assume that our understanding is total and complete in a subject after a SINGLE PEER-REVIEWED STUDY!

Why is it truth?
It's peer-reviewed?
Why is that a marker of truth?
Because people say so!