What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/2641675.stm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/2641675.stm
Link.

>And future England manager Alan Shearer must be rubbing his sensible hands together in glee at the pot of gold maturing before his very eyes.

The state of that formation

I know. There's just so much wrong with this. It doesn't even mention lampard anywhere.

>other teams may concede games before kick-off to avoid the humiliation on the pitch.

It's 5-3-2.

Exactly, the state of it.

>Ashley Cole and Shaun Wright-Phillips will be devastating wing-backs, whose surging runs will leave Italians crying into their capuccinos and Germans blubbing in their bratwursts.
Italy and Germany BTFO.

tfw defoe is the only good one left

based sunlun

Dan Warren is a homosexual confirmed.

Lampard was a meme until he played for Chelsea, make peace with it senpai.

He joined chelsea in 01 and had redknapps blessing. Roman was chelsea chair in 03 too.

How will they ever recover? They stand no chance against England's golden generation and their inevitable era of dominance.

a 5-gerrard-4

>Michael Tonge
>2 caps for the U21s
>Now playing in League 2

Reading the article in full, I now realise it was all tongue-in-cheek. Last sentence:

>perhaps the end of 40 years of hurt is not quite close as it appears

Cheeky Brits almost had me fooled

To be fair they had a legit good team on paper during the mid 2000s that should have done way better.

So this is the infamous britbong delusion

>british & football episode 1

Really te faz pensar.

The very vast majority of the time when we're all "gonna win world cup/euros this year m8, coming home for sure" it is just tongue in cheek banter that just doesn't translate well so foreigners read it as arrogance.
Nobody with any sense has seriously considered us to have one of the best teams in the world or Europe since at least the early to mid 90s when we were a little bit good.

Messi nunca ganhou a libertadores praserhonesto

michael bleeding tonge

leave our country if you don't like it