How many of these did they sell?

How many of these did they sell?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4188070/star-wars-the-force-awakens-toys-700-million-2015/
hollywoodreporter.com/news/star-wars-force-awakens-toys-832940
ewn.co.za/2016/07/26/Star-Wars-may-propel-US-toy-industry-to-best-year-since-99-NPD
fool.com/investing/2016/07/14/hasbro-q2-earnings-preview-3-things-to-watch-on-mo.aspx
time.com/money/4419792/ghostbuster-toys-sales-strong/
yahoo.com/style/ghostbusters-toys-selling-crazy-165636810.html
digitalspy.com/movies/ghostbusters/news/a802307/ghostbusters-toys-flying-off-shelves/
spinoff.comicbookresources.com/2016/07/23/mattels-ghostbusters-toys-are-selling-like-gangbusters/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Twelve

Bought for the producers' kids.

I'm Sup Forums as FUCK, and I think the TFA hateboner is fucking overplayed.

I bought several. It's the least I can do to correct history's wrongs.

Probably more than the female ghostbusters sold.

Came to post this.

It would be interesting to see a toy sales chart with rankings, and see where those two place.

That nigger sold by far the worst on all toy types.
Source: my dad works for nintendo.

Why do you think it is?

I don't think it's that he's a black character - I had Lando figures as a kid among other Star Wars toys, and always thought Lando was pretty cool. Boyega's character is just this complete reddit nonentity dork. Why would anyone want an action figure?

Not that Boyega himself didn't do fine. I mean, I found him okay, not hateable. I just don't think they were thinking it through when they were creating the character, as far as the appeal as marketable action-adventure character. It's the usual symptom of focus-grouped movies making things too ordinary and mediocre.

Lando didn't look like an ape though

Also kids don't buy action figures any more to begin with.

I'd love to own a Finn figure (best character of the new cast imo) but his costume design from TFA was incredibly bland to the point that his stormtrooper armor was more interesting. Plus the fact that Hasbro didn't include a lightsaber with that toy made it a no-sale for pretty much everyone.

I hope he gets some cooler gear in episode 8...

The toy is just a black guy with a gun, it doesn't jump out right away that he's Finn, Lando has that cape which makes him identifiable right away.

Lando was also charismatic, had a mustache, a great head of hair and was bros with Han. The guy was cool. Fin was a clown who actually looked like an ape.

Not many. REALLY makes you think huh?

>I'm Sup Forums as FUCK, and I think the TFA hateboner is fucking overplayed.

c'mon they literally blew up the Death Star for a THIRD time.

Nice socks.

Do kids even buy action figures nowadays? I never bought any action figures when I was a kid because they looked boring to me..

Lando looks more or less white tho. This bogayango shit is just a fucking nigger.

Americans already have enough black guys with guns.

This. It's got nothing to do with racism. Poe Dameron sold poorly for the same reason: it's some generic dude with a gun.

Remember that these figures were released before the movie came out, with next to no information about the characters. The designs just looked boring from an aesthetic standpoint.

>release figures BEFORE the movie comes out
What's the point of this and why is it so common? Who buys a figure of a character they know nothing about? I mean kids are dumb but they aren't that dumb.

SCREEEW YOUUUUU!!!

Same here. I was all about airsoft guns and video games. You know, shit you can actually do something with. Even Hot Wheels got boring pretty quick for me.

>I'm Sup Forums as FUCK,
If you haven't been here since at the very least 2008 you are not Sup Forums as fuck, and can fuck off back to your native site now.

I'm here since 1999 and TFA is the worst movie ever

>2008 was 10-2 years ago
feelsbadman

Casual. I've been here since it was a usenet mailing list, not a website.

Literally every aspect of TFA was a massive success from critics to box office number and that includes toy sales. There was also absolutely no connection between race or gender of the character and lackluster toy sales. The Ghostbuster toys are also selling incredibly well.

Sup Forums obviously has an agenda but it's just misleading and dishonest to sit there and pretend like the rest of the world is as racist / sexist / butthurt as you anons are:

time.com/4188070/star-wars-the-force-awakens-toys-700-million-2015/

hollywoodreporter.com/news/star-wars-force-awakens-toys-832940

ewn.co.za/2016/07/26/Star-Wars-may-propel-US-toy-industry-to-best-year-since-99-NPD

fool.com/investing/2016/07/14/hasbro-q2-earnings-preview-3-things-to-watch-on-mo.aspx

time.com/money/4419792/ghostbuster-toys-sales-strong/

yahoo.com/style/ghostbusters-toys-selling-crazy-165636810.html

digitalspy.com/movies/ghostbusters/news/a802307/ghostbusters-toys-flying-off-shelves/

spinoff.comicbookresources.com/2016/07/23/mattels-ghostbusters-toys-are-selling-like-gangbusters/