I thought these shillary posts were ironic. I can't tell anymore. Do they really think were this stupid?

I thought these shillary posts were ironic. I can't tell anymore. Do they really think were this stupid?

They don't care, because they're being paid to do it.

Correct The Record, a Hillary For President SuperPac funded by GoldmanSachs, is responsible for the current Shillary raid, pic related.

they are paid

welp, at least they got money from posting on 4chin

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

No, they've studied the dynamics of the board and have determined a solution. They /shock-n-awe invasion/ now, and have a foothold. Next is colonization. Soon this will be SJW central. Within a few hours they'll have their flag planted and it's done. Institutional failure. Sup Forums is BTFO. Resort to channel 8.

shill confirmed

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

HIS NAME IS ROBERT PAULSON

these threads are posted by the mind-control culture-creators to bump it. to keep it seen, keep it in view, to keep the agenda alive. i see you, culture-demons, i see you loud and clear. i know what you're trying to do. painfully obvious, yet utterly ineffective to anyone who knows what's going on. this is an mkultra mind-control thread that is encouraging degeneracy, attempting to create the subconscious approval of deviant behavior and desire in the minds of its viewers. it's unfortunate, that these evil people and their army of lowly-shitstain minions exist, but they do. and this is their handiwork. if there is a hell, it is reserved for scum like them. garbage-beings that push these initiatives, however seemingly-subtle. hide the thread. proclaim the truth. "this is an mkultra mind-control psyop thread."

Fuck off shill.

It would be harder if you guys didn't have a copy-paste response that is the same every single time letter for letter.

But please continue! I want you to lose.

I think Dan already got his fill, lets find out who the incompetent minds behind Hillary are now.

Someone please make one of these with Shillary on it

PS isn't working

lol that dued looks exactly like shillary all you need is the hair

They're deliberately shitting up the board. Use your brain and hide the obvious shill threads.

It's not very good but someone might improve it.

This is Milo's fault. He was pretending to be a Trump supporter all this time but he actually just wanted to get Sup Forums involved and destroy Trump that way.

I have to give my claps to him, this was excellent jewing, better than Shapiro's.

triggered

Friendly reminder that while shills can't out-meme the Trump train, they CAN break us up, divert our attention, and generally slow us down by posting Shillary and anti-Trump threads. Their goal now is to STOP the Trump meme train. Not to out do it.

It is your duty now to keep memeing Trump and IGNORE the Shillary threads.

This battle can only be won by each and every individual's willpower here.

They are used to dealing with the average liberal millennial in the same way, so yes.

>Quality of the board

Fairly sure that is bait.

Quality is infinite at both ends of the spectrum. It can always get worse.

Shills raided. I think we fought them off though.

Absolutely terribly worded.

It's simple. you ignore them

if you have to comment, lrn2sage

>newfags