proof?

now post yourself riding an actual black dick thx in advance

would love to but got none at hands

Biggest for me was 2.5" in diameter

Which is about as wide as a coke can.

Pic related

nice collection, here are some i use

Are you gay, or just enjoy the feeling?

can i fit my fist and penuss at the same time?

I have a large Fenrir and an Extra large Sleipnir from Bad-Dragon. I can easily take them both.

i have zero desire to find out.

more pls dump

not gay, just enjoy fucking or stretching my ass for some reason

this is gay shit

b-but I poop from there

can be very enjoyable though

okay NEVER post your shit covered dildo. fuck.

Mines blue, but you get the idea.

PICS OF PLEASE GOD PLEASE

I NEED TO SEE ANAL FISTING

GIANT ANAL INSERTIONS

PRETTY PLEASE

Sorry, not home and I don't keep pics.

If only some of y'all weren't hairy. :(

Skinny and hairless, 22 years old, can take a massive dildo. Wish I wasn't afraid to post pics.

Move to GA and move in with me. We'll fuck like rabbits every hour on the hour, user.

Also, how massive is massive? Can you fist? What's some other stuff you can fit?

At least this big (:

give it a try!

That's awesome! Can you do fisting? Try anything else aside from toys? Basically same question. lol

Can easily take 2.5 inchers, 3 with a warm-up and good lube. Can't fist, my hands are fucking massive and can't make it past my knuckles

That's pretty good man. Like a dick in your ass?

Well, me to, my only afraid, is damage my sphincter and have a leak or someting, also not everydays i have the mood to fuck my asshole

ball deep

As long as you go slow and don't force it, you won't do any damage. The sphinctor is a muscle, the more you work it (safely) the more control you have to loosen and tighten.

thanks! I've managed my fist once but it wasn't easy, I'm not that interested in it honestly. Only had toys so far. I like wearing plugs long-term and just got a lovense hush!

yeh it became addictive to me almost

I love going out and running errands while plugged.

I tried putting a big marker up my butt but it wasnt very pleasurable. There was no sensation, the only pleasure was the kinkiness of putting it in my ass

I cant find my prostate g spot either. Or maybe i did and it was really underwhelming

Just a prostate massager. I don't need an anal prolapse.

are bigger dildos better for anal orgasms or do you need the ones that vibrate?

the key to finding your prostate is making sure your ass is totally used to that special dildo or object.. just practice as long until you can put whatever your want to rim your prostate with up your ass with ease

for me its the bigger the better

Prostate massager is the way to go. Don't listen to the other guy, it's not the size that makes it feel good. You only need to train your ass for bigger things if a dick too big for your butt wants to fuck you.

Here I am plugged with my large Fenrir.

Here it is out for reference.

There is a video of a guy on Toy-Pics taking that thing all the way to the base.

I have this in purple, I bought it used from some girl.

9 inches length, 8.5 inch girth

though i imagine by now i can fit a larger toy

(bad dragon, tucker)

Im moving to Dallas, Georgia around the start of summer.

Niiiice, more dirty dildoing please!

nice

how do take in more length?