Rate my bitch

Rate my bitch

Im beatin my meat so hard right now

More

Rate

3/10 so far, far too much clothing

Ass 7/10
Id like to see thise tits

Camo cell phone case. Basic bitch confirmed.

Take requests?

>awkward "I have no ass" spine curve pose
>shitty tan
>camo case
>skinnyfat
>decent tits, could just be the angle though.

A solid 5.5/10

Does she cum by fucking?

Yes

All the time

Rate mine.

Done?

Rate my bitch and wwyd?

Throw her around like a ragdoll while I fuck her in the ass

I would shove my head in between those thighs and devour that pussy like there's no tomorrow

Trust me. I do it on the daily! She's secretly reading all this shit over my shoulder. I think she's getting turned on by me showing her off.

This pic is from earlier tonight

Damn she's got such a fuckable tiny body, I'd lay her out spread eagle and go town.

She laughed at that haha, let me see if i can get any pics of her now

Ooh, I wasn't expecting a booty that round, she's got some delicious curves

Just took this now, she even posed hahahah

She's so cute! I'd grab her by the hips and take her face down, ass up.

She said she would love you to. She wants me to watch whilst you fuck her

Yeah? Would she moan my name while I'm dicking her down with you in the room?

She said she would make you cum all over her and scream your name whilst you're deep inside her ass and pussy. I'm getting jealous here hahaha.

Picture just taken as I was spanking her too hahah

Oh she likes spanking too? Great, I'd have her ride on top of me so I can smack that little ass while her pussy clamps down on me.

And don't get jealous bro, you can be my proxy and give her a good dicking for me!

Mate, she just shivered whilst reading that shit!

She said she wants to squeeze your cock in her tight little pussy and feel your cum drip out

Tell her I want to look her in the eyes while I thrust into her and shoot my load deep inside of her. I want to feel her body milking my cock of every drop.

She's enjoying this, by the way, she hates taking pics of her pussy which is why there isn't any pics. I don't know why though, i love it.

She said that's you she wants you riding her all over the house, kitchen counters, backyard, in our car, she wants to feel your cum dripping down her throat whilst you're still throat fucking her

Tell her not to hate the pussy, she should enjoy it before I destroy it. I'd whip my dick out and make her get on her knees to finish me off. I'd cradle her head in one hand while shooting a load deep into her throat. I fully expect it to be swallowed, I don't want her wasting anything.

She says "tell him to hurry up because I won't stay wet forever"

She's a little slut

She's just greedy for the cock. I'm trying to take care of myself over here as well.

Oh trust me, she's my little white and she knows it. She knows If she didnt swallow every last drop of mine or yours load there would be a problem.

Good, the only way she'll get away without swallowing is if she begs me to cum all over her face and tits. Those cute little perky boobs could use some paint.

She said she would love to be covered in both our loads and lick off everywhere it ends up. She wants you to eat her booty out clean and then cut deep inside her ass. She fucking loves to be fucked in the ass. Really rough too

I'd gladly pull her hair and smack her ass while I'm drilling her asshole. I want to drive her crazy and make her cum for me.

She's a squirter and i love when she sits on my face and i make her cum. I love having her wet, cum filled pussy all over my face. Makes me diamonds.

She said she wants you to tear this skirt off and fuck her bareback

Gladly. I'll wear her ass out first and when she's stinging I'll soothe her with my cock. I've always wanted to try wax play, maybe some hot wax dripping down her back, making her whole body spasm around my cock as I thrust balls deep into her ass. I'll gladly claim that ass.

You sir, have just given us a great idea.... we both looked at eachother in awe then imagining hahaa! We will try that soon!

She is literally dripping, again, she won't let me take pictures but she's gasping for me to go to town on that pussy right now. She wants my face deep inside

Go have fun user, make her cum for me :P don't forget to pinch the nipples!

Also forgot to mention that I devirginised her in every single hole. Don't you just love a good girl gone bad haha!

Hell yes, she's all nice and sweet until you're fucking her in the ass and she's slamming herself into you because the pleasure is taking over her sense of decency.

Here's another I took before too, i had vids but they've literally disappeared, i think she's been having a little snoop around. She will be punished don't you worry

Good, wouldn't have it any other way.
I have to get to be bro, have a nice night with your lady! See you around, maybe.

See ya next time bud

Shame I couldn't save this stuff, just let your girl know she make me cum. I hope we meet again, good luck with the wax!