Can we all agree he wasn't that bad?

Can we all agree he wasn't that bad?

based boyega made the film bearable

APOLOGISE

He was the least annoying character\actor in that shitfest of a film.

He seems like a sound guy to chill with

he was alright, nothing against the actor, but his character sucked ass

I know this sounds terrible, but I would hate to make those charity visits to hospitals.

Seeing people with severe ailments and especially the retarded fills me with awful pity. It really tears at my heart to think about the pain they cause to their loved ones through no fault of their own. I would prefer to not think about their existence at all.

>NUT HE IS A NIGGER N WE DUNT LIEK NIGGERS COOS JOOS LOL XD

yeah he was good apart from being too much of a pussy

Well, you're in luck! You'll never be famous enough for people to want you to visit them in the first place.

Too true.

So his character is gay right?

Sup Forums generally agreed he was fine.

We generally just don't like hamfisted tokenism and blatant agendas. His character was kind of boring, but not at all hateable.

I think people who were saying all the mean shit went overboard. But after it came out Sup Forums, give them credit, acknowledged there was nothing offensive there.

It would definitely be heartbreaking. Especially seeing kids with terminal conditions.

Of course you like him because Finn is a gigantic fucking beta

Like this board

Much like with Ghostbusters this negro was the thing I was least looking forward to seeing in the film yet he ended up being the best part just like Leslie Jones was in that flaming pile of dogshit.

The character would have been pretty good if they had given him some conflict about shooting his old comrades. But they didn't.

Rey is the shittiest character, however. By far.

Yes he's gonna get the beaner cock at the end

I'm sorry. I liked Finn. Except any time he was around that disgusting ratfaced woman

this basically

>they could have just scrapped rey and made finn the main protagonist and had more poe

but where will the female lead be that all the girls aspire to??

Have Finn and Poe bro it up

That part was the best in the movie

And you think that would have been better?

the writing might've been worse than he was. if they bring him back he should be less of an angelic negro and have a real personality

Rey is the worst part of the movie, removing her could only improve it

u made wite boi?

yea considerably more tolerable and potential

>nigger jedi

As an actor? He was great, really likeable

As a character, pretty awful. He's a soldier that's been trained an indoctrinated from birth, and they do absolutely nothing with it. What a waste.

I think he was one of the best parts of a terrible movie

I apology. I spected him to be bad, but it was Rey all along that ruined the film for me. Sorry Boyega.

absolutely this

Absolutely, yeah.

He literally wasn't

My only problem with the film was strangely, the hair of Han's son. I personally loved seeing his son as a failure and pathetic slave to the dark side, that's a unique character attribute for a bad guy. He wasn't your typical over powered cold calculating personification of evil, but a desperate failure with the disposition of a weak heroin addict willing to do anything to get his high, even killing his own father in a desperate sweaty fix. I really really enjoyed that dude. The dark side turned him into a addict.

It was just his fucking hair...that fucking perfectly conditioned thick head of hair. So thick. So luscious. So conditioned.

He sucked cock

best thing about the movie

It wasn't "bad" it was bland and boring as fuck though

He did a publicity stunt for sick kids, he didn't have to and the kids enjoyed it and didn't care it was a publicity stunt so I do give him some credit for that.

how do i make my hair look like this. fuck

Wouldn't even feel forced if they did it

What a manlet.

he has a cloud on his head, you could shave him 5 times a year and stuff the cuttings into a pillow case, fall asleep on that pillow case and sleep 16 hours a day easily

Finn was great. Needed more time with Poe.

That girl died a few months later.

he was the best thing in TFA

Does anyone have the screen cap of Boyega going we wuz kangz on instagram?

Hello fellow reddit user.

Boyega said in an interview that he and Poe were going to get it on, but then China banned homosexuality in their media so either Disney will make two cuts or that idea is dropped.

Gotta get that China money.

I'm Sup Forums and I don't hate him. Seems like a nice guy and a good chap.

So long as he's not a nice guy and a good chap around whites and a total nigger around blacks he's ok.

You know those nigs that nig out around blacks to keep their street cred like Kevin Hart

>i'm Sup Forums

fucking kill yourself

Yeah. The entire rest of everything in TFA was the problem, Boyega did well with what he was given.

>Thinking Kathleen Kennedy would allow a Disney Wars film without a female lead

She straight up admits to using it to push her agenda.

he was garbage. nigger

Why is his costume just like a modern cool guy outfit? He even wears those stupid sneaker things

Nobody actually had a problem with him.

Oy vey.

TFA was decent.

The way Sup Forums talks about it though, you'd think it caused the apocalypse.

Finn and Poe buddy flick when?

You came to the wrong website, nigger.

His character didnt do shit in the movie.
He just sort of have flashbacks about "muh evil empire".
He could had a more amazing role but the writing is garbage.
It was all basically about miss mary sue and han solo anyway.

Garbage movie useless character.

No he was worse.

so finn is confirmed to get mexijewed in the next one right

>>>/r*ddit/

What amazing is that the 2 characters that could have saved this shit fest are the ones that dont do shit.

Everything else is horrible

No because China banned faggotry.

They'll just cut those parts for China

He's not an american black so he's fine

At least the kids in his hospital visits look happy, unlike the ghostbusters ones

Yea the movie would have been better but noo.
They just had to break them up because fey.

Keylo ren is just as shit though.

Am just gonna reinstall kotor and forget this movie was ever made.

I really felt bad for him. He got rekt in every fight he was in.

I liked him.
Rey I didn't.

Because the ghostbusters ones were fucking on the edge of the abyss.

He was playing a Star Wars fanboy who finds himself in the Star Wars universe. Retarded.

He was pretty good, probably the second best in the movie, Rei was last together with Leia

It really wasn't, it was too fucking sacharrin and gay. It made me roll my eyes.

kys Sup Forumstards

Same here.

>The way Sup Forums talks about it though, you'd think it caused the apocalypse.

Not the apocalypse, just another shit movie franchise that we are gonna have shoved down our throats for the next 5 years,like avatar or the dark knight.

But star wars is worse though because they should have learn from the prequels. Instead the made it bland bullshit with a mary sue character and an cringy Emo villain.

>TV THREAD, I'M POL

>TFA was decent.
Visually, sure, it was great but the writing was atrocious.
Reusing A New Hope's plot and turning Rey into the biggest mary sue I've ever seen, while under-using great characters like Finn and Poe, turned this potentially great movie into a pile of shit and the only way they could redeem Rey is if she gets gangbanged by a family of huts in the next movie.

I liked him better than Rey. He actually had flaws

Yeah he we was actually pretty cool. He seemed like a regular dude.

He was a decent actor. The characters and the story sucked ass though.

This so much. But I'd add Kylo REEEEE to the list of what ruined the movie.

He was great.
But Ive seen few interviews with him, he seems like a douchebag. But it is ok, if he hangs out with sick children, he can be douche all he likes.

She is a big girl.

He's still a nigger, and I boycotted his movie because inferiors shouldn't deserve materialistic rewards until they have civilized their own race.

maybe not but the character was trash wannabe funny

i thought he was pretty good.

now that harambe is dead though how are they going to replace him in the sequel?

other than some moments maybe laying it thick he was a sympathetic character

he wasn't bad at all

Sup Forums got BTFO by TFA so hard lmao

He was the only memorable character in the movie desu

Fuck if I remember a single thing Rey or Kylo Ren said

You faggots just have to bring up Sup Forums whenever you find something vaguely political and then you cry when they start shitposting on Sup Forums

He was alright, my only issues are:
>how happily he murdered other stormtroopers
>how much he was pussywhipped by Rey
>he occasionally went a bit far with the ebonics, or I guess black mannerisms, like that scene where he was gesturing at Han Solo
Like, Lando didn't come across particularly ghetto, he had charisma and a classy cape.

Him and Poe Dameron made the movie not complete torture. I wasn't expecting anything out of him because of the trailers and his awful acting on Attack the Block (worst out of the kids, t b h) but he surprised me by not just being a diversity cast. His backstory is still dumb as fuck, though.

>ayo gurl u got boifrend

There were too many instances in this movie of them using colloquial earth terms like "boyfriend". I wish I could remember more but it just kind of took me out of the movie whenever it happened

He was actually pretty good.
Rei was the one that ruined the movie, with her Mary Sue bullshit.

Back to prepping your refugees, Russell.

>no female jedi lead

fuck off shitlord there are exactly 0 female jedi in the real world today because all the other star wars films have male leads

I watched this movie real late, like a month or two ago.

I was expecting him to be annoying and the girl to be adorable (she looks adorable in pics) due to Sup Forums's reaction to it. I found it rather the opposite, he was enjoyable and she was pretty obnoxious.

Guess it pays not to listen to Sup Forums.

when they keep shitposting here every time a movie has a female or minority lead. I'm going to bring up whatever makes them butthurt each chance I get