Guys hear me out here. Netflix recently adjust their ratings system to a simple thumbs up and down...

Guys hear me out here. Netflix recently adjust their ratings system to a simple thumbs up and down. No longer can you see how people rate things and are only shown a match percentage (which is always 70%+ at least for me). Netflix also recently released this horrible, condescending original show that is supposed to be PC and cater to millennials. The show is goddamn garbage, but the average Netflix viewer has no way to tell and is show an absurdly high match percentage. Netflix is trying to make it's own shitty shows look good by completely changing the way their system works. We gotta stop this trash.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1LzggK5DRBA
help.netflix.com/en/node/9898
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Society
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Netflix has not done you any harm. Don't like show, don't watch show.

This show is pretty good. Does my opinion trigger you?

Jesus Christ. Offended by a fucking show. You're flat out SJWs.

Name of the show at least?

check the file name, dumbass

its in the name of the pic dood

I agree, the show was actually really good. They hit a few bumps along the way, and it got a bit messy towards the end, but giving a new and direct perspective of African American culture is a positive to me.

People use nigger too much on here and it numbs the word. I mean, every post is just repetitive. And considering that 70% of us aren't racist, we just use the protection of anonymity to voice or frustrations with a culture we don't truly understand, I would think that a lot of Sup Forumsyards would find this show enlightening.

it was a pretty terrible show
netflix is shit anyway dude, use solarmovie

shut up u stupid nigger

samefag

Thanks for the tip dood

STFU NIGGER

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!!!!

Only white supremacist nazis dont like a show that trashes white people as they should be since their a majority and deserve it.

I haven't seen the show, but I saw the movie it was based on. If it's anything alike, it ends up a critique on both white and black culture.

white people made the internet your typing on idiot

Counterpoint: by broadcasting such racist, divisive garbage, Netflix is harming society. I live in society. Ergo, I am harmed.

niggers get empowered and throw riots. that causes me some harm

Nigger or SJW? You seem to be a bit of a bitch...

Because Dear Black People would go over just fine right?

triggered?
imagine getting this mad over a show you could just not watch

user, look in the mirror, you are becoming like them

>Dear White People
>Thinking anybody but white guilt faggots and dumb BLM niggers would think it's good regardless of whatever it's rated
Come on now, OP. It's like you see a show pandering to niggers and think to yourself, "What could possibly be wrong with THIS?"

dear black people, we're winning in society so lets kick you while youre down

B8

You are a human being and have the right to defend yourself

That's so retarded I'm afraid you're LARPing so I can't insult you.

He is a human being. Niggers are not.

It's a cuck show for self hating whites and niggers who pretend to be intellectual.

>Netflix is trying to make it's own shitty shows look good by completely changing the way their system works.
True, but thankfully alternative media and the internet have done wonders to fuck with people trying to restrict information.

Back in the olden days you could restrict info by simply bribing the newscasters to not report the things you wanted kept quiet, now any jackass with a cell phone can report on the ground and show proof of what is really going on.

Netflix can disable its rating system all it likes, but you can bet your ass there are 100 or so youtube channels with hundreds of thousands, if not millions of subscribers calling them on their bullshit.

The old normies have lost. The SJWs who wish to control people's thoughts by restricting their information have lost. People are now clubbing them in the streets and their own people are turning on them.

Enjoy the flames user, they are the flames of victory

no shit, the show is straight race war fuel propaganda funded by zionist jews.

>Niggers are not.
We're all human user. Thinking that you can't be just as a dumbass as someone else because there is something special you were born with that will save you will be your own damnation.

>paying actual money for programs you can get for free elsewhere
I've never understood Netflix. Every time I've ever gone to look for something on Netflix it's not available, movie, documentary or TV show. Can somebody please explain why people use it? Do people like the Nexflix telling them what they're going to watch?

This - anything else is just a : I need to explain the situation to stupid people - don't get me wrong we are still degenerts

frustrations with a culture we don't truly understand
> truly understand
> nigger

This is true. For example, the Dear White People announcement trailer has over 420k dislikes, compared to 57k likes, on Youtube:

youtube.com/watch?v=1LzggK5DRBA

Saw they released that pile of shit, canceled my sub today.

no, it just means youre dumb.

You, my friend, have not had the great pleasure if spending enough time with blacks. Get back to us here when you do. It will be a real eye opener, trust me.

hulu is better than netflix

nah. taking issue with actual problems is valid. making up problems and getting offending by everything in sight is not valid.

$this();

>blaming the jews for black people

it was your dumbass white grandpa that brough them here, dont blame us, we segregate them in israel. look that shit up.

downvoted the show for you. happy?

>better than netflix
>pay more to not have to watch their kike ads
nah

>You, my friend, have not had the great pleasure if spending enough time with blacks.
Wrong
I think you prejudge people user. You see them through a "lens" exactly as feminists see everything men do through a "lens"

The lens you are using was constructed by the wealthy upper class and their families generations back, and is placed over your eyes to keep you divided against other human beings for no reason to keep you and the rest of us in line.

Do you feel threatened by others of different "groups"? If so, that is a part of it.

niggers are SO insecure and easily offended, they go full apeshit if anyone is just painting their face

So what is the actual harm being done to you by someone making a shitty netflix show?

I have had colleagues.. theyre loud and cant work for shit. Whenever I see one of them cleaning the gas station bathrooms I just purposefully stain everywhere

>Do you feel threatened by others of different "groups"?
nah, just niggers and sand niggers. worst races on the planet. name one country theyve infested that they havent been a detriment to.

>I just purposefully stain everywhere
Way to represent the glorious, intelligent and not at all petty master race user

When faced with annoyance you magnificently throw your shit at the wall not at all like a dumb ape would

>this

it further spreads this retarded SJW propaganda.

A lot of things are there. As far as I can tell(my stay at home wife binges tv) it's largely for those TV shows you wanna watch but they'be been off the air for a few years.

More shows to watch/greater variety. Does Netflix even have K-Dramas?

>name one country theyve infested that they havent been a detriment to.
Ideals user. Groups of people have been infested with ideals that are detrimental to the human race at large. The people are good, but they are indoctrinated by their parents and community into terrible thought processes.

That is the true nature of humanity. We are vessels and creators of ideas. Certain ones however are virulent and stifle creativity.

>Does Netflix even have K-Dramas?
dont think so, im not a faggot though so i guess i wouldnt really know.

>No longer can you see how people rate things
You never could. The 5 star rating system was Netflix's rating for you based on your previous viewing habits. The same thing with the thumb system. You're not seeing how other people rate shit. It's what Netflix thinks you'll like.

>it further spreads this retarded SJW propaganda.
And SJWs have been shown to be physically pathetic in actual combat.

some average McJoe Averageson can beat the shit out of them with a wooden dowel and a bicycle helmet. This is when they are armed and organized. They are hardly a threat unless you are outnumbered and infirm.

>watching K-Dramas makes you a faggot
>being this helplessly uncultured
Typical.

nope, its the people. every race has a group of shitty people. but niggers and sand niggers are the only races on the planet that are total shit no matter where they go. not individually of course, but as a whole.

Like i would really do that

>uncultured
foreign movies are a regular part of my viewing choices, weeaboo. i just dont like faggy soap operas.

>implying a group needs to be physically tough to spread stupid ideas

>weeaboo
That's for those who wish they were JAPANESE. Speaking of, does Netflix even have J-Dramas?

>I'm an ex-weeb

This.
Read their page on how their rating works.
help.netflix.com/en/node/9898
"The percent match score shown next to a title indicates how likely we think you are to like that title."

>Dear White People

Dear Netflix, I don't care, quit patronizing. Your original shows started quite good, they're becoming less so. Give Tremblay, Wells, and Smith more money. Thanks. Sincerely, an american white man

Its your fault for paying for Netflix and not stealing the show off the 100s of sites that are set up just for that purpose.

You know, for all your hatred of Netflix, they seem to support your films... here's a list of a few of yours that people can find in the adult section, FAGGOT

>faggot probably pays for G.O.T.
>more faggoting fagot fucking faggotry from faggot OP

The earth is flat

White people went full retard when a middle eastern religion (Christianity) infested the lands of their ancestors.
They threw away thousands of years of tradition, centuries of progress, and went into a dark age.

Whites are barely shaking it off now, but are infested in certain places with liberal altruism and guilt (sweden prime example)

No group is immune,

No, but the stupid ideas will lead to violence, that is something SJWs are horribly inept at.

They tried getting into politics, and now people are shaking them off like fleas. They are done

you just said that you did

All the Adam Sandler movies weren't a hint to you that Netflix was headed for the dumpster?

>Fuck you, fuck your bait, fuck every cunt who responds "DEUS VULT" to your comment

Jerbus ist lerd

That isn't how autism works user and you know it.

Then give it a thumbs down u dumb whiny fucking tard

>The earth is flat
Really? You gonna try and accuse me of being a flat earther?

Netflix isn't going anywhere. They have some shit shows just like any other service. Who gives a fuck?

The earth is flat, your mom is fat

ayyooooo

Oh shit I didn't know black Americans are also from Africa. It's truly interesting that they can be born in two separate places at the same time.

she's hot! Any nudity ?

>Adam Sandler
YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH!
ADAM SANDLER IS A CINEMATIC GENIUS!

You sound like such a fucking expert at shit no one gives a fuck about.

How bout you take your opinions and stick them up your big gapping poop hole?

>big gapping poop hole
I don't do butt stuff
Though I do shave my asshole

shut the fuck up you pedantic faggot.

Ok fags so I just happened to watch this show today. Entire first season. I wouldn't say I'm racist but I hate most niggers. I know one good one. Anyway I'm sick of SJW and PC bullshit but the show isn't all that racist. If you actually watch it they poke fun at nigger behavior and shows just as much as whites. The only issue I had with it is it's not that great of a show to begin with and they don't portray any white characters good except one and they kind of make him seem like a PC faggy shit face up until the very end when he gets his balls back. So you can spout off about how shitty and racist it is towards whites and I wanted it to be but it's really not as bad as the edgy virgins around here try to make it. They haven't watched it. They just saw the boons on twitter act like it's some revelation of nigger entertainment. It's not. Dialog sucks. Characters suck. I want to choke the next person who says "woke"

i can see your nose, you fuckin kike.

They've been releasing nothing but garbage, like that shitty teen drama that everyone's talking about, 13 reasons why or some shit

kike detected

Holy fuck, you Millennials are pathetic.

the best fucking way to stop it is to ignore it you stupid fuckface.

yea ritual human sacrifice and a culture based around sailing in a direction and raping whoever was there was a lot less retarded.

They're beige-through-taupe-through-burnt-sienna-and-every-shade-betwixt americans, shitlord

This!

/thread

even american niggers who have nothing to do with islam are still shit. they commit the most crimes despite being a minority. like i said, no matter where they go or what advantages they get, they remain a shit-tier race.

>Greeks
>Romans
>Vikings
>Celts
The God from the middle east swallowed them all, destroying thousands of years of metalwork, architecture, math, science, cartography, and worst of all, destroyed the pride of being human with his lies of humans being shameful creatures by nature.

>american niggers
Plenty of American black people have climbed out of the gutter, and plenty of whites have willingly climbed in. It is the ideology. Are you so blind that you cannot see the social manipulation by the ruling upper class? Do you not know what the "great society" program is?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Society

The ruling class destroyed our black brethren for their own gains, forever pitting them against others and themselves.

Many have been smart enough to escape, and more do every day.

DEAR BLACK PEOPLE:

THE ONLY REASON YOU LEFT THE STONE-AGE IS BECAUSE WHITES PULLED YOU OUT OF IT.

SINCERELY,
THE CIVILIZED WORLD

niggers are ok

>yea ritual human sacrifice and a culture based around sailing in a direction and raping whoever was there was a lot less retarded.
>Being this hateful and simplistic towards European cultures of antiquity

You are a self hating white, you drank the kool aid