Americans put their fridge inside their shoes

americans put their fridge inside their shoes

lifehacker.com/5562291/throw-smelly-shoes-in-the-freezer-to-freshen-them

>Argentinians put their islands in the united kingdom

from a physical standpoint it makes sense,

the odor is caused by moisture carrying the offending molecules in the shoes diffusing outward,

to change their state, slowing them down, solidifying the odor causing medium, it stops the process of odor emanating from one's shoes... at least temporarily.

the process would be more effective to employ with a chest freezer than a fridge I would think

>rationalizing this hard

I mean, how do you get smelly shoes in the first place? Is it a fat people problem?

>putting shoes in the fridge
Americans confirmed for having cold feet about walking, rekt

Nah, we just work harder than you do.

>Work out wearing shoes
>Shoes get smelly because activity causes sweat to be produced

Wow, Germany, this is some fucking rocket science you have here.

Of course, a fatter needs more work to get around

german_sprite_commercial.webm

Fucking botched it, it was at least a 3+ Golden Reply post

>Of course you do, a fatter body needs more Work (Power*displacement) to get around
This Americans mom probably prays for him regularly

Is it rationalizing?

I just try to think up how this is possibly beneficial, it's a thought experiment really, why can't you allow any kind of fun?

is that verboten?

At any rate, for those that might have to be in their shoes for an extended length of time, as well as whatever work they might be doing, shoes can develop an odor.

The human body after all produces an odor, and your feet when trapped in a close space that keeps out the elements will have a net odor effect upon it.

*Force* displacement, I forget

middle class african autism is going to take Sup Forums by storm one of these days

i like him
he has the good type of autism

You're just jealous my shitposting is Aussie-tier and that's a commendation on this board

Thank you, sometimes I think where 'LOL XD' smilie face argieposter went, he brings much added suspense and thrill to this board

>he has the good type of autism
that's why i said it will take Sup Forums by storm, its entertaining

Oh Okay, disregard previous post, I thought you were the other Canadian

im the only canadian itt

I am talking about some of the regulars in my recognizable pastebin

By walking in the outside world, neet

Because they wear them 24/7 even at home and in bed. I heard its about they have carpet in their homes which is nearly impossible to keep clean.

you're all going to die one day

Americans have slowly started lifting sanctions in exchange for intel, like Iran

Yesterday mastercard, and today I saw final adjustments to a KFC Franchise (memey lel), but I really, really can't see it toppling greasy Shawerma desu, its so goddamn satisfying with every bite, especially Shish Tawook, Fish fillets, etc

>americans put ketchup in the fridge

>americans open the door sideways