>want to have sex with her so bad
>volunteered to help renovate her house over the next few months
>we'll be alone together many of the days I'm there

WHAT DO?!

>drug sister
>rape
>heat tendies in the microwave
>profit????

I want to make sweet love to her and carass her naked body, user.

None of that r9k shit.

kidnap kill and rape of course

then why in the fuck did you ask since you already know what to do?

Don't be a shit. Stay faithful.

Help her renovate.

you would think he would know this...

... how do you know she's a virgin?

Idiot don't sex her. She is a virgin. Just get her off by other means. Make her orgasm worse than she ever has on her own. Do some long teasing and some light bondage and you can always say you never fucked her, but you will have that control and she will always come looking for you when she gets that itch

What are we doing? Gutting a kitchen? Siding? Insulation? Drywall? Are you replacing cheap lino with laminate? Or are you overhauling the bathroom? Unless we know the scale of the project, the budget, and the time frame, we can't do a whole lot to help you bud.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wx1fK0cFh2c

Sorry, I didn't think about it when I posted. It's going to be an addition to her house, bedroom and bathroom for guests, but she is addicted to home improvement shows, so it might start to pile up with extra shit.

Take a detailed inventory of tools and building supplies before you start. The last thing you want is to find out you're missing something important at a crucial stage of your project.

That's worrisome. It might be worth discussing the possibilityof overruns with her ahead of time and setting some time/budget cutoff points after which no new features get added

Don't let her get carried away. This can turn out bad mixing "business" with family, regardless if you are being paid or not. Oh and btw rape her in the butt after you drug her.

Lmao the video on the link

Part of her awkwardness is that she gets aroused alot. You can see her face blush very noticeably when she does. It's really cute.

Name bitch

Then, your life just got easier. For God sakes don't sex her.

#

It is so hard for me not to try though. I would at the least love to take a shower with her. She has a massive master bathroom shower.

fuck it fuck her

cure sister of social anxiety by having her practice flirting with your wife and you together to each of you. Then when that is normal, have her escalate.

If I had a threes one with my wife and her sister, I would be the happiest man on earth.