368 US Gymnasts Abused Over Last 20 Years

>At least 368 gymnasts have alleged sexual abuse over last 20 years
>Investigation alleges systematic failures that enabled predatory coaches

indystar.com/story/news/2016/12/15/20-year-toll-368-gymnasts-allege-sexual-exploitation/95198724/

You guys think she got the D as a little girl training for the US team?

Other urls found in this thread:

staradvertiser.com/2013/12/30/breaking-news/man-pleads-not-guilty-to-recording-video-of-kids-in-shower/
youtu.be/5gTopJDFYu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is the least surprising news ever

I don't even see how you would become a girls' gymnastics coach if you aren't a pedo

there is an webm around of a russian gymnast being massaged by her coach, both look at the camera, redden and try to look away
creepy af

Does this kind of thing actually NOT happen in any industry with minors?

how do I get involved in this stuff?

I gotta see that webm.

I had formal piano instruction with several other small children and either I was too ugly or there was zero abuse going on there. I think some activities attract pedos more than others.

you were too ugly.

NEAT

im becoming a coach now!

MODS

Keep em coming, based norway

Couldnt he put a pillow or something between his face and her pussy?

saved, investigated with reverse google and reported.

This thread has potential

doubt he even needs to put his face there, he could just lower the grip on her legs.

it's from a JAV

well that explains it, genuinely thought it was real, but she looks kinda old for asian gymnast.

if your dream was to become a pro piano player you'd end up with no available job in the sector besides teaching piano to kids

reverse google it and it takes you to a jap site with a bunch of JAV pics and moon runes.

so thats how this chick became how she is. she got diddled

ok

So that's why she quit
1. She wants revenge against the gymnastics industry
2. The trauma left her with a constant need for attention and approval; thus the slutty selfies.

>and the boob butt and lip implants

well obviously

I don't see how you don't turn into a pedo after being around those qts all the time either.

>pedos seemingly everywhere
>you now realize pizzagate could actually be real

the problem with pizzagate is that it limits thing to only one political faction. these people openly visit that billionaire pedo's island all the time.

yeah, i think a lot of the coaches turned pedo after being around them all the time

as opposed to becoming a coach because they're pedos, that is

>weird old guys who like to be around little kids in tight clothing turn out to be pedophiles
Wow what a shocker

you mean this? the look on her face, you JUST know

Isn't it just a silent agreement? Like everyone has always known that they're pedos, we just agreed that as long as they keep the diddling private and avoid public scandals we look away. Did some bitch rat them out?

look at the case files linked to that article
appears to be the girls themselves who came forward

This is /gym/s fault

not to mention all those hot little english boys who got to have sex with their coaches.

Can't be this, this just looks like regular stretching. Nothing notable abour the look on her face, either.

I play real sports, not trying to be the best at exercising

I once went to a job interview for a gym management position at a gymnastics facility. I spent a day with the owner and his "wife" who walked me through what a normal day would be like. I was so completely uncomfortable there, it was very clear that this guy was gay and incredibly likely to be a pedophile, and that his wife was only with him due to some sense of obligation or insecurity.

They had books of pictures of all of the kids, and a room upstairs in the "office" area with a mattress. There could be a hundred reasons for that...but that wasn't the vibe I received.

i---i--i---s this real or pasta?

use you're brian

>gymmast
>gay
>but still pedo who likes little girls

Something inconsistent about your story. Would he more likely train a football team or something?

You know, they have male gymnasts too.

who's island?

posting some mac

Little boys and girls look just the same bodywise

Haha get fucked americunts. My waifu is pure and was never touched by a man's hand.

Happens all the fucking time, and a lot of it gets covered up. Happened to me in high school, our speech and debate coach ended up being a pedo who would film team members showering. that was a bunch of nerds, I can only imagine what goes on with gymnasts and swimmers

heh, I remember playing grab-ass in the locker room with my chess team

I have evidence that disputes this assertion

I think I'll need to see this evidence

Obama's America won't let me. You have to ask yourself, what are they trying to cover up? Many such cases, sad

All kid team coaches are pedos. Why in the world else would you coach kids.

>land of the 'free'

I'd ask "what went wrong", but it seems we know by now

what is with america and pedophiles?

Because you're a freshly graduated manager and nobody wants to hire you until you prove you can do at least something

So work with teens. Kids sports aren't serious they're just about having fun

wow

ur gay

will never understand why so much hype over her, she is a ugly dwarf and now that she stoped working she will get fat as a cow, give me a southern european anytime.

Qué me estás contando mangurrián si esa es una puta panchita

lleva un monton de semen Español dentro y pasa a ser Española.

>our speech and debate coach ended up being a pedo who would film team members showering

wat

Fucking troll

>posts ugly twerking piece of trash
opinion discarded

t. Jefferson Gonsales

I'm being honest

You've never seen a male gymnast before...? Come on, man

>You guys think she got the D as a little girl training for the US team?
Does a bear shit in the woods?

jeffrey epstein is his name. good friend to both donald trump and bill clinton, imagine that!

not sure if you're dumb or stupid, but many of the girls in this report are teens...

What's the deal with kids nowadays???

These fuckers can't keep their mouths shut.

HS is not pedo

mr smith just creampied me #naughty #dontcare

she literally posted post sex selfies on instagram

and got married last month.

more trashy mac lewds

>tfw I will never abuse a gymnast

Would molest

>troll
i fucking wish dude, staradvertiser.com/2013/12/30/breaking-news/man-pleads-not-guilty-to-recording-video-of-kids-in-shower/

Article gets a few details wrong of course. It was male students in the films, not females. I wasn't one of them, at least not on the tapes they found

Solid 7/10 for me

just dont have men coach women in gymnastics... how can a guy resist?

damn she's nasty

who /gym/ here

tfwylmr

this is outrageous

this is what happens to sexually repressed societies, they act out in very strange ways

btw anyone have the webm of the american gymnast at olympia got stretched by her "coach" ?

Where there's a will there's a way.

youtu.be/5gTopJDFYu4

This is massage kino