Ok second time made post i am fucking guy down street's wife ..she is here now...

Ok second time made post i am fucking guy down street's wife ..she is here now ...wut do Sup Forums do i stop and do the right thing

>this is her

dont forget to post a pic

English do you speak it mothafucka?

just do it fgt

>Fuck her
>take pics and post them here

Seattle area? She looks damn familiar...

Invite all of your friends over to gangbang her

She kinda looks like Abby Hernandez (NH teen who got kidnapped)

last thread wanted me to green how we stated fucking so I guess i will start there

She's rather cute, but you don't fuck with someone's marriage.

If he finds you and shoots you both dead, you'll both deserve it.

Best of luck, chum

Come on man, why can't you just let some couple live happily ever after. Shouldn't you want that for your fellow man, at the very least?
Shouldn't we all want each other to fall in love and progress the human race? Why you gotta dick us like that, man?

holy shit ya she do ...kek

> moved here around 97 kept to my self for the most part but down the street there was two sisters ...
>I would be out front of my house washing my car or some shit and would see them all the time
>never rely said much just looked ..I had a chick
>years go by every one gets wives husband's
>more time next door neighbor knows her she comes over there all the time
>so i get to talking to her ...become friend's
>more time goes by ... me and cunt wife split
>start talking to her ..A LOT .every day she smokes I do so I see her I go over there to talk

Why not? Do it. Life's too short.

To be fair she is going to cheat on the husband anyways.

>we start talking about when i first moved to town >she tells me ya i saw you and i say I saw you >she tells me ya you where hot and a nice guy by the way
I ask when did I talk to you "O user the one time at the store"is all it took and I wanted to talk to you more but never got the chance
>You and you friend's would hang at Kmart and I would see you and want to go there with you so bad
>but i never got to talk to you and then you where gone >and when you moved back you where with your wife ( she hate's my wife)
>anyway wife gone like 9 month's me and her talking every day
> one day i am out side washing my truck she pulls up in front of driveway and asks "what are you doin user " aa not a dam thing sup
> well oldman is out, this one is there, that one is there,
> come over user we will smoke ...ok give me 5

she is laying on the floor reading this all right now

saved from OP's last thread, which 404'd

do nudes exist, or is this a greentext thread only?

punch her in the face and post pic to prove you're real.

i wonder what her farts taste like

>so i walk down she comes out we talk smoke get done go to walk home "user where you going" home ?
>come in i ant got shit to do ..um ok ..so I go in we talk more she starts about sex ..
>(she is saying I did but it was her)..kek
>what we like and shit like that ..but i can see she is a little different
>and has moved real close to me talking about how much she likes guy's to go downtown but hubby suck's at it
>tell her i am A fucking god at it in a joking way

ya i have some nudes

Shame she's so disgustingly fat.

so post one with the next text or let this shit 404 again. Stop playing around and tell her to sharpie timestamp those tits and then put it in her pooper. You know the rules.

she is married stupid you think she is going to time stamp for all the interwebs...jackass ...

>ask for story now just show nudes

Her hubby did nothin for V day so i did some shit for her

OP you need to seriously think about what you're doing here. Are you really going to destroy a marriage and make the lives of both her and her husband immeasurably worse? The consequences for such an action would extend beyond what you could imagine, and you'd be entering into an epoch of broken relationships, garnered resentment, and ruined friendships. Such an action would not only be truly deplorable, but it may very well haunt the lives of those around you for many years to come.

That being said please post pics

Sounds hot but messing with wives can get you into heaps of trouble. Women confess to things in ways that men never will. I've fucked around a couple of times casually and after a week or two it's all forgotten but women can cause drama in their marriages for irrational nonsensical reasons. Even sluts who seem super chill and awesome can blab either for sympathy or revenge.

kek..she is right here and is down she like guy's saying she is cute

Acting like marriage matters. It also seems like he's making her life better.

Why would i say anything that shit is not true

>>You and you friend's would hang at Kmart and I would see you and want to go there with you so bad

hahahah

She's amazing post nudes

I know her and her husband. Forwarded this thread to him.

Make your time, OP.

OP don't listen to these fag beta cucks. Do what you gotta do and fuck the shit out of her. Keep it going.

nice b8 you fuckin dope, keep going user & whore

Send nudez

OK he said i can't say my name. so this is the she you are talking about I would never say something like that.
My husband is a piece of shit

So why don't you divorce him you fat whore?

Tis a valid point. I've done it before. Like you said, they're going to cheat so it's just a matter of if you want the risk and drama that come with it.

Sure, plow her. She looks hot.

Her husband can deal with her not being faithful, it's not your deal.

this is what my asshole husband did to me !!!

Looks better. You should thank him.

Looks like he only did half the job. What a little bitch

Someone didn't listen

You deserve it if you stay with him and cheat. Let's hope this next beating will knock some sense into you.

Fill ass with steady flow of cum. Don't get this semen demon pregnant.

s'cute OP good luck tho

ok she is mad now.... good job user's ...I have the keyboard back now

Sounds like you're about to get a lot worse.

OP, no one gives a single shit about your fucking green garble. Post pussy, faggot.

Let's see some titties

hey assholes keep being jackasses and she wont post nudes ..stupid

are you fucking retarded? You're already showing her face. I never said you had to show her face but nobody is buying your shit OP. If she was there with you then you'd do it.

Then why the fuck are you here?

I'm not sure why she thought she was going to get reasonable advice from Sup Forums of all places. Or why you thought that.

You should fuck her. She should leave her husband if he hits her. You should probably remain aware that her husband has impulse control issues and might hit you if he finds you balls deep in her asshole.

Also, let's see those titties, they look nice.

Well we don't yet know if this skank is fap-worthy, but we do know that OP is a living indictment of the American education system.

jesus you're even double stupid you show her face and a name tat? lol damn you can't bullshit at all.

Why not leave your husband and shack up with your fuck m8? Is that not an
option?

Wtf is happening on that pic? Is she trying to look sexy or something? Looks like a retarded squirrel trying to feed.

OP. Please stop using an apostrophe for everything you mean to pluralize. An apostrophe should NEVER be used in that way. An apostrophe indicates the removal of letters, such as "you're," which ALWAYS means "you are," not that something belongs to you.

It's cars, not car's. It's anons, not user's. It's sucks, not suck's. Clearly, you come from some backwoods state full of inbred hillbillies who only made it up to the fourth grade at best, am I right?

Not sure wtf you typed but I think you implied fucking another mans wife a great sin against God punishable by death both the adultery and adulterous, she is a trap leading you with sweet words dropping from her lips "My husband is gone he wont find out your very attractive come take me" this shit is in the bible man she will destroy you READ PROVERBS CHAPTER 6 starting at verse 20 and then read chapter 7 DUDE IT PRETTY MUCH SUMS UP WHAT IS HAPPENING

Did I stumble into an illiterate thread?

What the fuck are you on about?

Apostrophes indicate possession as well. Cars = plural of car. Car's = belongs to the car.

you don't know shit '''her oldman will never see this shit

Dumb fucking niggerfaggot. God is a lie. Dipshit. Please leave the planet.

God damn

Would impregnate

No shit. Did I exclude that? No. Most of the times he's using an apostrophe, he's using it wrong was my point. I thought that was clear. I forgot, this is Sup Forums. Not the most intelligent bunch...

Why the fuck are her tits in different time zones?

LOL whats wrong mom forced you to go to church on Sunday again? damn

Yeah, those titties are fucking nice. She like it from behind?

Ill fuck anyone you ever love. Jesus is for faggots

i love it when the word Nazis come out

Please. I haven't been in church since I was like five. That's over 30 years ago. Fuck off, child.

Ok, time second i am wife fucking guys down street's

>OP. Please stop using an apostrophe for everything you mean to pluralize. An apostrophe should NEVER be used in that way. An apostrophe indicates the removal of letters, such as "you're," which ALWAYS means "you are," not that something belongs to you.

> An apostrophe indicates the removal of letters, such as "you're," which ALWAYS means "you are," not that something belongs to you.

> not that something belongs to you.

>belongs

Perhaps you were unclear? You have a point in so far as OP is not a master of the English language.

Come on dude. You can't use roses to try to make a piece if ham look like something beautiful. She's a pig. Just use her and beat her like her husband does. Don't ever take pictures of that thing .

I love it when the dumb little kids are up instead of in bed where they belong.

Actually, they belong in kennels, but I digress...

It is called real tits son ...not fake ass shit

Natural tits lay like that. Perhaps you will see a pair some day.

I only fuck 18 year olds with b cup tits

user has clearly never seen a pair of tits in real life

OMFG you're retarded.

Hers. His. Yours. The car's engine. Your mom's disgusting pussy.

All of these show possession. Are you fucking happy dumb shit? I meant in regard to "your." Many children think it means you are. Many children think "you're" means it belongs to you. "You're car's engine."

Go do your homework.

One more pic so I can cum

well they are Double Ds killer ...kek

alright listen up OP here's what yer gonna do. go around the house, gather up aaallll the batteries you can find. swallow them and then set yourself ablaze. faggit.

My condolences for the never ending stream of drama you must endure for shitty blowjobs.

What the hell is there even to argue about with you two? OP obviously has the writing skills of a fifth grader.

Those are C's dumb shit. You've been lied to just like how she's lying to her husband. Gullible fuck.

Her face is so damn pretty, I still consider you a lucky man

Stop posting and go fuck her brains out lol

Definitely accurate, young girls generally suck at giving head

praise kek

Elope. That's what I would do. Fuck it.

That's difficult to say considering she's laying on her back.

Hot

SHEEEEEEEEEE'IT

Soooo whos gonna link this thread to the husband of this whore?

Are you gonna finish the story?

took her to get bras that is the size she was getting

They are nice as hell.

That said, a lot of women buy the wrong bra size because education about that shit is terrible.

But usually they buy bands too big and cups too small, so they are probably still DDs.

I was told fuck the story ...so no i guess