Why are 4Chaners so cruel to people? I understand, that you have problems in your life...

Why are 4Chaners so cruel to people? I understand, that you have problems in your life, and you feel a need to reflect anger onto society for various reasons. But shouldn't we treat each other better? My questions sound template? It is.

If you think pent-up anger is the only reason to be cruel then you are very naive. There is sadism for one. But it most cases here I suspect it is more of a wonderful blend of it with a good portion being those who act cruel to fit in here. Not everyone has a strong sense of empathy and without it being cruel can be very fun. Though I am here because it is dead week here and I need to keep any eye out for any of you autists planning to shoot up my school. I ain't trying to get shot right before graduation.

the way media portrays Sup Forums as cruel, senseless, completely emphatic. And what is usually see here is horrible things.

>media portrays
>implying media would ever under any circumstances cover something without an agenda at play

>9gag
busted, faggot

I understand that. But this place is still filled with cruelty. Is tor not enough?

why are you hating 9gag users. What is the point?

Cause we can, now fuck off nigger.

that doesn't explain the violence.

This is our special club house. Go fuck yourself.

Everyone is capable of cruelty and most are stopped by society and fear of being judged. The idea of anonymity makes people feel safe enough to be assholes thinking that there will be no retaliation. Some of the horrible things you see here like gore threads are not necessarily about commiting acts of cruelty but seeing them happen. There is something within us that even horrified we cannot look away. Think of the entertainment people have chosen of the centuries public executions, gladiator fights, violent video games, snuff/horror films. People pay more attention to the news if horrible things happen and most sports have an element of danger. People somehow get hooked on that feeling they get when they see something horrible. The cruelty here is not much different.

Actually that explains a lot of peoples actions. Irrational impulses.

4chans foundation is that of edginess chaos and de-sensorship. It used to be five times worse than it is today in the abrasive media and rhetoric conveyed. We are all just chumps on our computers expressing whatever we feel like because we're anonymous to one another. Whether its true or not it is a form of communication and it helps those who cannot properly communicate face to face perhaps learn and those who cannot understand us if they want to. It Is at its heart a well meaning part of the internet like all humanity and cohesion and order from chaos are occurring just retroactively as newfags become old and oldfags become people. just let it happen.

I'm not a naturally cruel person, and you might be right about treating one another better. But you have to realize that some people don't change. Some people can't be "saved". Society isn't perfect. So, the comradery of calling one another faggot and baiting the autist anons into arguing with one another over nothing is the only way some of us retain our sanity, the only way some of us can make light of what is otherwise a hopeless situation. A given forum of speech and expression, a place where (You) are absolved of identity. Perhaps not to speak freely, truly, but to operate under the sentiment that user sucks nigger dick.

Don't be mad. Laugh, faggot.

Nice dubs

I don't believe that some people can't change. Anything is possible in this world.You can always use NLP after all

>>NLP
Ok yeah this is bait.

Well, I believe that some people can't change, as the only way to change the people I know would require magic. That's not practical. Thus, they will never change, and there is no reason to spend time and effort to change them; one day these people will an hero. I am only one high-functioning autist.
>NLP
You don't mean Natural Language Processing, do you? Why would you need NLP, when you have entire boards of anons to hang out in the basement with?

I think they meant Neuro-Linguistic Programming which is a crock of shit.

prove me wrong!

technically its impossible for people to not change every second.

What am I proving wrong? I did not say I am sure I just think that in the context of changing peoples behavior Neuro-Linguistic Programming made more sense. I could of course be wrong but either way Op is quite probably an idiot or a troll.

Yeah, Neuro-Linguistic Programming is retarded and you're a faggot for suggesting it.
Granted, but in terms of practicality and with the context of human behavior, old habits die hard.

and why is it retarded? There is no practical evidence around you?

The methodology is sketch at best, doesn't produce visible effects at worst. The models that NLP uses doesn't reflect modern models that have been developed and reproduced over time; there are references to outdated and proven-incorrect theories of neurological functioning in NLP.

Countless experiments and studies have been carried out to validate the integrity of NLP science-wise, and from what I'm looking at, it's shit. It's very close to pseudoscience, and I only really see anecdotal evidence being given in favor of NLP.

Bscause Sup Forums has a bunch of edgy 12 year olds on it