Well, I'll explain as we see it

Well, I'll explain as we see it.

>UK is leaving the European Union.
>Ok, who cares? We have more important issues to deal with such as our unemployment
>Germans threaten UK with return Gibraltar
>Ok, who cares? We have more important issues to deal with such as our unemployment or the chavist menace.
>United Kingdom gets angry.
>Lol, the eternal anglo is retard, How can you be so stupid to fall into German traps?
>The UK threatens us to declare war on us.
>Lol, That delayed metals, both would end up very debilitated.
>Brits go crazy on the internet.
>WTF?

I'm going to be honest, here in Spain nobody is giving much importance to the Gibraltar insue, we have more serious problems, most people believe that it is an extrategia to anger the British people and unite them together so that their exit from the European Union is easier.

Stop being such idiots, when we have work just like we fuck you with that bitch rock.

Hell, the Anglo-Saxons are really idiots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kk8rvwNEiNc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>an extrategia
>an strategy

Well, I am not a politician, but to me it seems like EU and Spain made a deal:
Spain wouldn't veto Scotland joining the EU, and in return EU will make no deal over Gibraltas access to EU without Spains approval

The Spanish don't care about Gibraltar, it's a meme issue. Much like Argentina wanting the Falklands, pure lunacy at best

I doubt it, it is a very risky decision and today the parliament is very divided.

But in any case, I tried to explain it from a point of view more of "The street"

Okay, if you guys don't really pay attention to it then why did you make this thread? It only shows that you want to prove they're wrong

Hahahaha.

No, the most people want jobs, no rocks, that's anglo paranoia. But youre a spanish girl im sure youre a professional of spanish culture! Not like me in Madrid all my life!

So they stop shitposting the Brits?

But to me it seems that your government cares for Gibralta for some reason.
Which I dont really understand, cause its just an useless rock that acts as a tax haven and harasses Spanish fishermen.

nice OpenEnglish skills

>But to me it seems that your government cares for Gibralta for some reason. Which I dont really understand, cause its just an useless rock that acts as a tax haven and harasses Spanish fishermen.

They do it to try to fool the most idiotic voters.

Hey look me im nacionalst!! TRUST ME GIBRARTAR ESPAÑOL!!, then put three or four laws to expand censorship but... Look me im nationalist!!

They do it to scratch the vote of the lower classes, I do not know if you understand me.

yes I get it. Its really sad when people fall for it, because to me it seems that Spain has more urgent problems

Actually, they do not fool anyone, Mainly because that type of voters do not watch television and they do not know of those things.

I've never even heard of this. I assumed it was just yanks stirring up shit by spamming Gibraltar threads every day. Have the EU actually demanded the rock?

>Mainly because that type of voters do not watch television and they do not know of those things.

Really? What do they do all day?
Over here that type of voter is basically glued to the television.

>Have the EU actually demanded the rock?
Nah. Not even Spain has.

>Really? What do they do all day?

No idea, also promote feminism and no man likes, also censorship and nobody likes ... And a long ecetera. Personally, I have never seen politicians as far from the population as ours.

I'm not OP but just to let you know, we joke about the Gibraltar meme if anything. Every time that a politician brings it up, it's in order to deflect attention from a corruption scandal. People are aware of this, and almost all Gibraltar issues you will find in Spanish media are banter.

The statu quo benefitted both sides so far. There are villages in Cádiz with up to 70% official unemployment, so people there either go to work in Gibraltar or do undeclared work. With Gibraltar out of the EU and no perspective of a Schengen UK, the situation is different though. That's what the negotiations are about - Spain is not claiming Gibraltar, only making a point that the Spanish / British border will not be treated differently from the Spanish / Moroccan one.

We have got open borders with EU+schengen lads Portugal and France and with Schengen fellow Andorra.

GIBRALTAR RIGHTFUL FINNISH CLAY!
gib gib gib

THIIIIIIS

FINLAND IS RIGHTFUL LUXEMBOURGISH TERRITORY
MONGOLS.GET.OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Luxemburg.
>Not old catalonia.

GIB BACK

TRY IT YOU LUXUROUS JEWS!

Just because you don't care doesn't mean your government doesn't care, and it doesn't mean your government won't do anything to try and please your idotic voters

I didn't even know Gibraltar was an issue. The fuck happened?

Brits, they do again.

Gibraltar doesn't give a single vote to anyone. As another spaniard said it's used sometimes by politicians as a smoke curtain when some corruption reaches the news.

> tories: "fuck off europoors, we're making our own union with blackjack and hookers"
> Spain: "ok but if Gibraltar leaves the EU, you're no different from Morocco as far as border controls are concerned, you know that right? I mean, it's basic international law"
> tories: "REEEEEEEEEEE THIS IS AGGRESSION THIS IS WAR GET OUT ETERNAL SPANIARD"
It was world autism awareness day yesterday, British politicians were just making sure that we remembered.

So it seems that the british poiticians are the ones using Gibraltar to gain support from the plebs.

The last time Britain was in a 'difficult' period Argentina gave the country a great big bloody morale boost. Britain would love someone to take the piss right now like before, with things how they are. Not to mention Trump is a huge Britboo despises the EU and would love to destabilize it in any way possible. Saber rattling and nothing will happen

people think an argument between the uk and spain is about gibraltar borders but its because the eu gave spain the right to veto gibraltar leaving with brexit

Whats hiding in that rock? Did the Queen etch 'Franco x Elizabeth

>but its because the eu gave spain the right to veto gibraltar leaving with brexit
What? No! Gibraltar is british territory, no one can veto it leaving.
The EU said that any deal with britain only will include Gibraltar if spain gives its okay, Gibraltar will leave with the rest of the UK but its up to britain if they get the agreed on terms for the exit that the rest of the UK gets.

actually thats what its about
its not about borders at all

spain gets to veto gibraltar

>spain gets to veto gibraltar
I don't even know what thats supposed to mean. Spain can't "veto" Gibraltar because Gibraltar, Spain can veto the relationship Gibraltar will have with the EU after the Uk leaves.

"veto Gibraltar" means nothing. The krautfag explained it very well - Spain counts on the full backing of EU diplomacy in order to avoid another Turbot War. Gibraltar sovereignty is not even on the negotiations table, despite what tories and tabloids believe.

>Gibraltar is british territory
Not really, and I think that's where the mess started. It's a "crown territory" that's technically not part of Britain but somehow it is. It's vague, but it's not 100% British soil in the same way the Falklands are.

>It's a "crown territory" that's technically not part of Britain but somehow it is
You're mixing something up, the Crown Dependencies are only the Isle of Man and the Bailiwicks in the english channel.
Gibraltar is a Overseas Territory, they are not "part" of the UK, but they are under British jursidiction and sovereignity. They are kinda in their own british EU, just even more integrated.
Which is why most of them, except Gibraltar, actually aren' in the EU at all. For the purpose of this discussion though, gibraltar is british territory for as long as they want to be, and they clearly want to be.

why doesn't Gibraltar just get indipendent like Malta then they can join the Eu if they want to. Problem solved.

This

Luxembourg is just a Portuguese colony at this point.

lmao no. It was Spain who started all this by bringing Gibraltar up at all before the negotiation with the EU.

You're acting like it's a problem that Spain """brought it up"""

It's right on their border and they're the ones who have to deal with it, of course they will want clarification on what is going to happen. It's not their fault Britain forgot about what happens with the Spain-gibraltar border.

That doesn't change the fact that our government has had a very silly and unproductive attitude towards Gibraltar diplomatically for the past 70 years or so. The whole territorial claims argument is farily ridiculous when this same government is constantly defending Ceuta and Melilla against Moroccan claims whereas your average spaniard doesn't give a shit about those enclaves, they're expensive to maintain, they're a sieve for African illegals to pour in (and Morocco uses that as leverage) and we'd be better off without them.

Now that Juancar is out of the picture I thought we could hope for a shift in our Moroccan policy (he inherited and carried on the toxic relations with Morocco from the late Franco era) but it looks like it's steady as she goes for now.

>B-but Ceuta and Melilla were n-never Moroccan
>T-they were Spanish w-way before Morocco was e-even a country
Refrain from using this argument next time.

See Nobody likes Ceuta and Melilla. Nobody likes people from Ceuta and Melilla. 99% of Spaniards have never been there and never will. All our immigration problems come from Ceuta and Melilla.

It's our fucking politicians, Pierre.

What do the inhabitants of Gibraltar want, UK citizenship or EU gibmedats?

So you think it's the EU that have brought it up intead of Spain that's brought it up with the EU?
If that deal was made, or you were seen to be stoking Scots nationalism, you would be provoking the wrath of the UK in quite a big way. I would be very triggered for one.

Jesus Christ, it's so embarassing to read some of my fellow spanish flag posters. Literal underages.

>Pierre
Mirale el name shur xd

They'd have to have another referendum to determine their current feelings, but there's been no indication that they want to break away from the UK.

Yeah

chill gramps take your medicine xd

>>Germans threaten UK with return Gibraltar
???

Como si se llama Mohamed VI, no sé de nadie a quien le importen tres cojones Ceuta y Melilla así que que se lo queden él y los suyos

Based brexit

youtube.com/watch?v=Kk8rvwNEiNc

BYE BYE WHITE SLAG

More room for our beloved commonwealth pakis!

This is how I feel everytime brits talk about the malvinas.

they decided 2002 in a referendum to stay with uk.
2016 in the brexit referendum they decided to remain in eu.
so technically they don't actually know what they want. it's obviously that they cannot have both.

ravioli ravioli don;t sexualise the military loli

Ignore him.

>Gibraltar accuses EU of behaving like a 'cuckolded husband who is taking it out on the children'

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/03/eu-will-not-give-way-gibraltar-diplomats-say-talk-war-dismissed/

Similar thing going on here. For my entire lifetime Gibraltar was just "yeah fine its a slightly annoying thing but its fine really"

but now our government has made a lot of mistakes, has a weak bargaining position and doesnt know what it wants. The people here are very divided, we have an unelected PM and the leader of the opposition is completely useless. Scotland is talking about independence literally no one can agree on what we want.

So yeah it's the same here, a nationalist distraction to draw people away from the fact we are in a weak position

what a picardo

>muh tax heaven will be destroyed by the bad eu so i call them cuckolded husband
geeeeeee

Honestly still can't believe how many mongs actually voted to leave and think we'll end up better off because of it.

mental innit

>meanwhile the eternal Krautcuck uses us as as his useful idiot to get back at his ex-wife Britbongland

franco didnu noffin wrongu

>photoshop, early 20th century edition

They gave them a veto for any deals made AFTER Britain leaves the EU, so Gibraltar will be out by that time as well.

RIGHTFUL IRISH TERRITORY OUT OUT OUT

> this level of mental gymnastics
That's Pravda tier, lad.

The only people making a big deal out of this are the eternally arse-blasted Remain voters.
They would LITERALLY want Spain to invade Gibraltar just so they could say "TOLD YOU SO!"

why spanish posters so rare here? You don't have internet or have life?

It looks like a smokescreen from the perfidious. The Brexit was a product of ultranationalism and ultranationalism often needs military feats and exaltation of patriotism to divert attention from important problems, in this case the problems of a decadent nation that dreams of reviving the glories of an imperialist past. And Gibraltar is just the easiest way to do that.

>Germans threaten UK with return Gibraltar
???

Wasn't Spain the one who suggested dual administration?

Spain is Normie territory

We had forocoches for insues like this.

>Much like Argentina wanting the Falklands, pure lunacy at best
I love this meme.

Only peronchos care.

Peronchos must make up a significant portion of your population then mate.

Um... Creo que deberias darte un paseo por Ceuta, como ceuti te digo que no sabes de que hablas.

t. dumb retarded faggot
>p-please uk I-I don't care t-talk to me again look how much of a faglord I am

watcha gonna do about it, big boy?

link the janny patreon