Hey guys

hey guys
its my birthday today. just turned 20.
what shall i do? no friends, no cash, no food. should i sleep all day? i fucking hate life

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/36643311/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

really? it's also my bday. I turned 24 today, happy birthday user

thanks dude, hope you have a wicked day

cheer up pal

happy bday anons :D

thanks, i wish you the best, i hope you don't feel sad. i used to be all lonely years ago. it's all a matter of trying to talk to someone, trust me

>no friends, no cash, no food. should i sleep all day? i fucking hate life

thats exactly how i feel

ps happy birthday

hbd bru, we all are brothers in Sup Forums

Where you at son I'll see if I can buy you a massage and use your bday to get some rub n tug

Happy birthday, OP.
Consider what you actually want to do with yourself - what your goals are, what you actually want to do or be (as opposed to what you think you "ought" to be doing.) Knowing what you actually want is a good step towards long-term happiness.

i appreciate it, man

ty

ayyy bro love you

I have goals and things I want to achieve, but I literally have a circle of 0 people in my life, no connections, no social groups I can get involved with. That's why I'm here

if you have a fb account you can try saying hi to someone you used to talk to on school or something and from there you can even try going out with that person and start a friendship

Begin the glorious revolution!

Bootstrapping yourself socially can be quite difficult, it's true. I've had decent luck with boardgaming groups; it's cheap (if not free), there's little obligation, and even if you don't connect with anyone you're still using your brain and playing a game with people.

Happy birthday man, from an edgy 13 year old who's going to get banned from this post.

Don't make our mistakes, kid
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/36643311/

I think I'm on a good track right now, I'm pretty happy right now, I have good grades and a pretty good relationship but you know, relationships at this age hardly work out.

Dude a year ago you were twelve don't worry about that shit until at least high school. People make relationships out to be this big thing but it isn't some end all be all meaning of life shit. I'd also tell you to read more or look at the /lit/ sticky but it really comes down to what your own personal goals are. You should read the /fit/ sticky if you haven't already though. I wouldn't start lifting until you're in hs but you can do other stuff. Don't be too autistic about it though as long as you're 95% on track you're good. Also don't stop lifting. Tons of dudes regret that. Consistency wins in the end

I'd also say try and limit your vidya and internet. If that's how you want to live your life im not gonna tell you otherwise but come like 2060 you can emulate whatever game from 2050 down for free and at that point you'll wish you rather had your youth

Don't underestimate how fucked up hormones can make people. My little bro turned into a real turd for a few years; got better around college, but the damage he did with some people still persists.

Freshman next year, I registered for a listing class.

Also the best times I had were just walking around with my bros. We would just have random adventures. We explored sewers and saw an abandoned fishing boat by a lake at night once. Decided to take it out for a spin and heard coyotes in the distance. What interesti,g things are going to happen if you just stay in one place? Anyway that's my unsolicited advice, ultimately it's up to your own discerning abilities. Best of luck user and enjoy your ban

Also happy birthday op I'd be your friend

Happy birthday user. Hope today finds you well. If I were there, I'd offer you a drink, or a toke, or if that's not your thing, someone to play vidya with at least. I spent too many birthdays as though they were just any other day, I know that feel